Only Look At Me

Just You

[A/N: Technically this is where the story ends, but I'm working on some kind of epilogue for this. XD thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this! :3]


The members of Block B could hear repeated thuds on their dorm’s front door.  Minhyuk walked sleepily towards the door to answer it. He took his time and he saw Yukwon speed over to the door. He opened the door and his eyes widened, his drowsiness seemingly disappearing.

 

“YUBIN-AH!” He called happily. Yukwon threw his arms to the rattled girl in front of her and dragged her inside Block B’s dorm. “Yah! Yah! What are you doing?” Yubin exclaimed as she tried escaping Yukwon’s grip.

 

Yukwon dragged his girlfriend to a seat on the couch and made her face him. “You just have to look at me, okay? The other members are over there with the mess of the dorm! Don’t look at them! Andwae!” Yukwon explained, keeping his girlfriend’s hand in his.

 

Yubin threw her boyfriend a deadpan stare. She took a deep breath and shook her head. “Well we won’t have this problem if we met at a place like a café or a restaurant, Yukwon.” Yubin simply said.

 

“But people will see us!” Yukwon reasoned. “And besides, I want you to meet the other members. But you’re not allowed to fall in love with them! I’m the only guy you should love!” he quickly added. Yubin nodded her head lightly as she rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

 

“Yah! Where’s my hug, or my ‘Oppa I missed you to death!’ or my shower of kisses?” He asked expectantly as he shook Yubin lightly. Yubin pinched Yukwon’s arm in retaliation and Yukwon cringed, using what strength he had to get Yubin’s hand off of his arm. “YAH THAT HURTS! I STILL HAVE TO SHOW MY ARMS DURING PERFORMANCES!” Yukwon yelled, trying to calm his girlfriend down.

 

“Then wear a jacket or something! How can you expect that much after not seeing you for at least a year? You didn’t even tell me in advanced when you were leaving! All you did was give me a dozen sandwiches and a kiss!” Yubin answered back sharply. The other members had slowly gathered near the couple, and have started laughing at Yukwon.

 

“Ah, Yukwon-ah. How could you do that to your girlfriend?” Jaehyo managed to say as he tried suppressing his laughter. The rest of the members agreed, and gave Yukwon disappointed jeers.

 

Yukwon shook his head in protest. “Ani! I made those sandwiches with love! I even wrote saranghae on those sandwiches with jam!” He said, defending himself. Yukwon could barely avoid Yubin’s hand landing on his forehead. He winced in pain and pouted at his girlfriend.

 

“You gave me those and left the same night! How could you not tell me earlier! And you barely called after leaving!” Yubin exclaimed.

 

“But you were busy studying for the university entrance exam! And then I got busier! But you know I love you!” Yukwon explained innocently, hoping that his aegyo would make Yubin less angry.

 

Yukwon turned towards his fellow members and introduced his girlfriend to them. “Yubin-ah! These are the other members of Block B!” he said cheerfully. Yubin turned around and smiled politely as she bowed to the members of Block B.

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you guys.  I’m Yubin.” She said with a bright smile on her face. While the other six members of Block B smiled back at Yubin, Yukwon noticed Minhyuk and Jaehyo fixing their messy hair and straightening their shirts.

 

“Yah! Don’t even think about it!” Yukwon yelled as he went up to the two, messing up their hair and ruffling their shirts. “She didn’t come here in the middle of preparing for an exam just to be stolen by any of you guys from me!” He continued.

 

“Yubin-sshi,” Jiho spoke up. “There must be something about you that makes Yukwon this protective.” He continued with a laugh. The other members laughed along and continued teasing Yukwon.

 

“It makes me just as curious as you are,” Yubin answered. She kept her eyes on Yukwon, who had trapped the group’s maknae in to a playful headlock. “Especially after I saw how he reacted when he saw those girls from Rania.” The boys reacted loudly to Yubin’s remark, and jokingly warned Yukwon that their relationship just might be in danger.

 

Yukwon instantly let go of Jihoon and waved his hands in front of him innocently. “What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything!” Yukwon defended himself. The rest of Block B had continued throwing jeers at Yukwon as they laughed. “But I only have you!” Yukwon reasoned as he walked towards Yubin, wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

Arasso, arasso. I was just kidding.” Yubin said with a smile. “Before I forget your parents asked me to give these to you. They said you might still want these things.” She added, lifting a big paper bag with a box containing different things Yukwon had left at home.

 

Yukwon took out the box and checked the different clothes, and other things Yukwon’s parents thought he might still need. Somewhere in the middle of the stack of things inside the small box, Yukwon found a bloated envelope tucked inside a shirt. He recognized the handwriting as Yubin’s and he smiled. “Geez, you didn’t have to use my parents’ package as an excuse to give me a long and sweet love letter!” Yukwon announced.

 

The members of Block B suddenly wore smug faces and started teasing the couple. “AAAAAIIGOOO~” They cheered. Yubin sighed and scratched her head lightly. “Well thank you, Kim Yukwon, for broadcasting it to the whole world.” Yubin sarcastically started. “And if you don’t mind, I think I need to go. I still have to find some books in the library.”

 

Yubin took her bag and slung it over her shoulder and headed for the door while Yukwon quickly followed her to the door. “Wait! You’ll be watching our performance tomorrow, right?” Yukwon asked with hopeful eyes. “Of course I will. I’ll be done with my exam by then.” Yubin replied. “And don’t worry; I made a sign with your name on it. It’s as big as a building: you can’t miss it.” she joked.

 

Just as Yubin was about to head out of the dorm, she stopped in her steps, thinking what it was that she had forgotten to do. “Ah! I almost forgot!” she said. Yubin turned around and threw her arms around Yukwon’s neck and pressed her lips against Yukwon’s, much to the latter’s surprise.

 

Yubin felt Yukwon smile before gently kissing back. The couple heard the cheers of their audience of six, and slowly pulled away from each other. Yubin tightened her hold on Yukwon and rested her head against his shoulder. “I missed you, Yukwon-ah. You should call me more often, arasseo?” Yubin whispered.

 

Yukwon smiled and gave Yubin a tight hug once again. “I should take you out to relax soon. I know school’s been leaving you tired everyday.” Yukwon replied. “Get enough rest or else my girlfriend will turn into a panda!” He added jokingly. Yubin laughed softly and gave Yukwon’s cheek a light peck.

 

Saranghae, Yukwon-ah.” She whispered. She let go of Yukwon’s neck and bowed politely to the other members of Block B. “I’ll see you all tomorrow after my exam! It was nice meeting all of you!” She said cheerfully. Yubin bid Yukwon goodbye for the last time and turned to exit the dorm. Just as Yubin stepped outside the building, she received a text message from Yukwon that made her smile.

 

“Saranghaeyo, my Yubin-ah. I hope you enjoy tomorrow’s performance! But don’t forget to only look at me! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ