FOUR

Just a dream

I AM SO SORRY ;~~~~: Allow me to explain once you finish reading this chapter.


 

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..

The sound of the grandfather clock only made the place even more scarier. 

Haewon just woke up in an unfamiliar room. The room was dark but you can see how grand it was. There was a mini chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the floor was carpeted and she was lying on a king-sized bed with smooth wooden pilars that held a silk blanket roof. She slowly got up but immediately went back down when she felt a pang of pain on both her shoulders. She remembered how the queenkas shoved her so hard that it bruised and bled.

Queenkas...

 

Oh ..

 

Haewon must've remembered what happened in school. All the blood and body parts suddenly came into mind making her want to vomit again. She pushed away the comforters and quickly got up not minding the pain. When she was on her feet, she suddenly fet so cold. She was missing her top, she was only wearing her bra and skirt. Her shoulders were bandaged. Someone helped her. Someone saw her lying on that bench. That someone probably owns this house. Could she be safe? She wanted to be sure so she went out of the room.

Mind as well explore..

 

 

 

Haewon walked aimlessly around the place. She just discovered that she was in a mansion. 

"I've been walking for hours now. Where's the damn exit?"

All she was seeing was a hallway and bunch of paintings. 

"How could scribbles be paintings?"

She sat down the floor and leaned. She didnt know where she was. Hungry, tired and lost. She suddenly remembered when she was all alone in that hill with her dead brother in her arms.

"Oppa, if only you were here." A tear slipped out.

Suddenly, a hand wiped it away. Haewon jerked away. She got up but didnt manage to balance herself and almost fell but good thing someone caught her.

"Shh, shh, dont worry. I wont hurt you. It's alright."

Haewon was looking at man with black hair that had been pushed back. Chinky eyes and fair skin. He was also quite tall. He slowly let go of Haewon. She was mesmerized by the man in front of her, he was pretty for a guy. Then she felt the coldness again and realized she wasnt wearing a top. She quickly turned and hugged herself.

"W-who are you?"

The man chuckled, "Later. We need to clean that wound and replace those bandages."

With the snap of his fingers, two girls in maid outfits came running towards them. The two girls brought Haewon back to the room where she had been. They unwrapped the bandage and she saw the cuts and bruises that were still open. They told her to get washed first before they treat her wounds. There was a bathroon across the bed. She went in and saw a huge bath tub and huge mirror with golden frames. The bathroom was beautiful. The tiles sparkled and she could almost see her reflection. Without wasting any time, she removed the fabrics and the shower. The warm water helped ease the pain. When she was done, there was already a set of clothes on the bed. Before she could put on her shirt, the maids got in time and treated her wounds. One maid dabbed her shoulders with anti-bacteria, she didnt minded the sting. She got used to it. 

"Miss Haewon..." One maid said.

"Oh, no. Haewon, just call me Haewon."

The maid smiled and said, "Master Kim said that if you're ready, you can come down for dinner. Just call us."

"Okay. Thank you."

When they were gone, Haewon threw herself to the bed. She pondered. A lot happened today, she wondered why something like this would happen. All her life, she was living normally. If this were all a dream, she wants to wake up now. She just wants to study and be on her own. She doesnt want to burden anyone. Now that she thought about it, she hasn't done anything when their father left. She couldn't stop those men from killing her brother. Ever since that, the incident never left her mind. 

"I can think after I eat..."

Yawn

"Or maybe I can rest..."


 

Meanwhile...

"Master Kim."

Himchan turned and saw his two maids. He smiled knowing that they have done their work properly.

"Have you...?"

"Yes, the anti-bacteria you gave put her to sleep."

He nodded and shooed them away. He went upstairs and took a peek at the sleeping girl sprawled on the bed.

"Tch, you may be beautiful but you're not lady-like."

He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. How the softness brought goosebumps to his whole arm. Nonetheless, he loved the feeling. He missed that feeling. He missed her. 

"Minyeo, why did you escape from me? I thought you didn't love me anymore."

He felt Haewon stir and immediately brought back his hand. He smiled, "Cute.."

"Don't worry, Minyeo-ah. Now that you're back, I will never let you go."


Helloooo~ Let me explain first. 

I'm sorry I took sooooo long to update. Blame school. LOL, joke. Since I'm in college now, I didnt have the chance to update at that time. I hope you aren't mad at me. Well, now that the first semester is over, I have some time to update. YAAAAY~ I've been itching to type some words out. But I cant assure you that I would update consecutively. Right now, I'm juggling 3 fics. This, a new fic I made and the one I'm a co-author at. So please bear with me :)

Hope you liked today's update. I'm sorry if it's short ^^;