THREE

Just a dream

 

Somewhere in the mountains, stood a mansion by the cliff. Inside stands a man staring out of the huge window in the darkness with the moon shining outside as the only source of light. His silhouette stretches across the room, enveloping a small figure standing by the door. 

"Hani..."

"Master Kim, dinner is served."

 

At his grand dining hall, he sits at the very end of the long table. A plate with a foreign chicken cuisine is placed in front of him. He bluntly takes a fork and knife and starts to cut a little piece then putting it in his mouth. Suddenly, his lips curved into a smirk. 

 

“Hani.”

 

“Yes, Master Kim?”

 

“Did you cook this?”

 

“Yes.”

 

He stood up and walked over to the girl. He lifted his hand and gently caressed her cheek. The girl was too mesmerize to notice that he lifted his other hand and twisted her neck. He took out his phone and started dialling.

 

“What do you want, Himchan?”

 

“Dispose this for me.”

 

“Another dead one? Jeez. Alright, I’ll be there.”

 

He pressed end and stared at the girl. She was lying on her stomach but her head was facing the ceiling, facing Himchan with her eyes open.

 

“You’re very pretty but your cooking .”


 

“Hey, Haewon! Look at me when I’m talking.”

 

Haewon was facing her open locker. She has been standing there for five minutes surrounded by the queenkas, Lee Minhee and her group of heavy-make-up wearing and really-short-skirts-too-short-that-I-can-your-asses-from-mount-everest wearing girls.

 

Queenkas? They’re not even pretty.

 

The girls were getting impatient so they started shoving her. Haewon’s hands fisted getting ready to punch their teeth out. Although, she can’t. She had already been suspended twice for beating the queenkas. She was just defending herself from their bullying. They had shoved her head in the girls’ toilet, putting tacks in her sports shoes, and many more. But they always had their way, making Haewon get all the punishment simply because these girls had rich parents who donated a lot of money to the school. Haewon got the title of “y Mishap Maker”. The y part was true but she doesn’t start mishaps, she gets involved.

 

While she was on suspension, Head Mistress worked her out, teaching her how to control her anger. If she gets into trouble once more, she’ll get kicked out of school and the dormitory. She doesn’t want that.

 

Jung Haewon is a good girl. Jung Haewon is a good girl...

 

She repeated in her head.

 

“Yah, are you deaf?”

 

Jung Haewon is a good girl...

 

They keep pushing and pushing. Her shoulders were beginning to bruise and bleed but she kept a straight look, ignoring the pain. After a few minutes, the queenkas were getting tired and just left her by the lockers. When they were gone, she fell onto her knees and gripped her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Classes ended and Haewon had stayed behind to clean the classroom. It was her punishment for coming late this morning and for shouting in class. During class, the others weren’t paying attention. They kept sending Haewon weird looks and talked nonsense things about her shoulder.

 

“I heard she cut her shoulders out of anger because the queenkas annoyed her.”

 

“She probably sliced them off and sewed them back because she’s mental.”

 

“Maybe she was trying to dye her hair. What a klutz.”

 

She was trying to block out everything but her anger got to her first. She stood up, earning stares from the others. Narrowing her eyes and glancing at every student, she slammed her fists on her table.

 

“Can you mind your own business?! You all keep spewing nonsense about me, spreading stupid rumours about me and bullying me. Have you had enough? Get a life, s.”

 

Haewon sighed for the umpteenth time while cleaning the blackboard. Her arms were getting tired. She didn’t feel good. She was about to collapse when someone appeared from the door.

 

“Haewon-ssi, Mr. Bang wants to talk to you.”

 

“All right. Walk me there.”

 

 

 

 

They were almost near the Teachers’ office when she heard a loud, piercing scream. She stopped walking and covered her ears. Jongup, the student whom she was with was still walking as if he didn’t hear anything. The scream was so loud, she thought her ears were gonna bleed. Then, the sound stopped.

 

“Haewon-ssi, are you okay?”

 

She looked up and saw Jongup staring at her. The scream was hurting her head too much that her sight was beginning to blur. She wanted to take in pain relievers.

 

“I’m fine. Oh, wait; I forgot my bag in my locker. I’ll be back.”

 

Their lockers were one floor down so she has to take the stairs. Suddenly, the loud scream was back but there was also another sound trying to block out the scream. It sounded like someone was chopping wood. She clutched her ears and closed her eyes. Tears were seeping through her eyes. When the sound was gone, she slowly opened her eyes. She really wished she didn’t open them for what she saw made knots in her stomach.

 

There was blood everywhere. Body parts were scattered. But what surprised her most was that some body parts, especially a head that belonged to Lee Minhee. The queenka that bullied her. She slowly backed away only to slip on blood. Then she quickly got up and ran back to where Jongup was. To her dismay, she saw he was hung from his feet literally nailed to the ceiling. His eyes were missing. One of his fingers was cut off. Other than that, he was a bloody mess. She was so horrified and nauseas.

 

Wait, isn’t the school quiet? Too quiet...

 

It was true. It was still five in the afternoon. She knew there will still some walking around somewhere. She went to check all the classrooms and facilities. All she saw were bunch of chopped bodies, some were burned. She even stopped for a while to vomit. Clearly the school has been massacred. Weird, though. Why was she the only one alive? Not wanting to know the answer, she got out from the school and ran back to the dorm. She didn’t bother to get her scooter because she was terrified.

 

I’m sorry, Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

“Head Mistress!”

 

Haewon was standing by the door of Head Mistress’s office. Her trembling hands covered as she saw the horrifying sight of Head Mistress, there was a big hole on her stomach. You can clearly see the organs. Her face was pale. Her blood was oozing from her organs. She couldn’t stand the sight anymore, so ran again. Away, far away where she can’t see blood and dismembered bodies.

 

She cried and cried. She had no one anymore. All of the people dearest to has died, no, murdered.  Her brother, Head Mistress, she even felt sad for Minhee. She admits the queenka made her life lively. She has nowhere to go.

 

It was already night time by the time she had stopped running because her wound was still open and blood was still coming out of her body. She was going to pass out on the road if she doesn’t stop. Luckily she found a bench. She was staring at the stars wondering where she was and wondered if she’ll die. The thought actually made her a bit happy. If she dies, she’ll be with her brother. But she was scared. A murderer was out there.

 

Oppa, please help...

 

All of her thoughts subsided when she decided to close her eyes. She didn’t die, she just passed out. Little did she know the murderer followed her and was just behind the bench. He stared at Haewon, admiring how fair her skin was. It wasn’t. She was losing so much blood, her face became pale. It was weird how the murderer found that alluring.

 

“At last, I found you.”

 

So it begins...


 

Its like I haven't updated for years. I almost didnt have the will to update but I worked hard on this fanfic so I had to finish what I started :) Anyway, here it is. The gore part has finally appeared. Shiz, its not even gross or scary. Ugh, I'm still new at this =.= At least, Himchan had already appeared. Weeeee~ Channie <3

Oh, have you seen the poster? Lets give a big hand for FlamingFrog from Internal Beauty Poster Shop!. Yaaaay~ It looks so cool *Q* By the way, if you have time, check out my other stories :)