Make The Dragon Admit His Love: I

Make The Dragon Admit His Love ~HIATUS :(~

 

President YG called for a meeting in the training room. Everyone sat on the floor and waited impatiently for the announcement. Some were excited while some are nervous.

 

 

Daesung: Ahh I can’t take it anymore! *ruffles own hair* Why do you think pres called for us?

Bom: Maybe he would tell us that some of us would be leaving the management *everyone stares at her with wide   eyes* Ah..hehe..just…joking?

Minzy: Ya! Unnie! You’re making us more worry!

Bom: Ah mianhe, mianhe.

Jiyong: Guys, let’s think positive, ok?

Dara: Oppa’s right. (Calls him oppa because of his higher ‘rank’ than them even though she’s older) Maybe the president has good plans for us.

CL: I know! Maybe YG decided to merge Big Bang and 2ne1! *everyone gets excited with the idea*

Dara: Omo! That would be great!

Seungri: Yes! Then that means more time to spend with noona! *hugs Dara*

Jiyong: Oy! *hits Seungri* keep your arms to yourself! *glares*

Seungri: Noona help! *hides behind her* The monster leader strikes again! Hahahaha!

Jiyong: Why you?! *chases him*

 

 

Fortunately for Seungri, YG arrived before the fuming dragon got him. Everyone showed their respect to the big daddy. Teddy and Se7en followed behind him. Everybody seemed to calm down after seeing them smiling, which can only mean two things, good news for them only or good news for the whole family, either way it’s still good news.

 

Teddy: You might be wondering why we called you here.    

Se7en: Just to break your worries. This would be good news for everybody!

All: Yes!

YG: Ok, now to get to the point. I saw that everyone is really working hard. So in return of your hard work, I would be giving you a free day.

All: *cheers*

YG: You could visit anywhere you want, but it would be better if you would all come together to also strengthen the bond of the family. Now talk about where you will be going so that I could prepare everything that would be needed for the trip.

 

 

YG sat on the couch and waited for the group to decide. He can’t help but to smile as he sees his ‘children’ happy and excited about the idea. Teddy, Se7en and Seunghyun just watched them decide since they’ll just go wherever the others plan to go to.    

 

 

Daesung: Where should we go?!

Jiyong: Ok, one by one, where do you want to go?

Taeyang: I want to go to the hot springs to relax.

CL: I agree with oppa.

Daesung: I want to go to the beach!

Bom: I want to go hiking!

Jiyong: Oh that’s a good idea, bonding with nature…

Minzy: I also want to go to the beach….

CL: How ‘bout you two? *points at Dara and Seungri*

Dara & Seungri: *looks at each other*….THEME PARK!!!

Bom: Ah seriously Ssantokki, I’m beginning to think that you should take Minzy’s position as the maknae of the group.

Dara: *laughs**peace sign*

Jiyong: *feels slightly jealous of Seungri* Ah…eh..no we should just go hiking.

Daesung: No! We should go to the beach!

CL: Hot Springs!

Seungri: Theme park!!!!!!

 

 

And the debate went on for two more minutes. Finally, the three by-standers got tired of the fighting.

 

 

Teddy: Enough! Ya! You’re like little children, tsk.

Se7en: *chuckles* Well, what would we do hyung?

Seunghyun: Yeah, I’m sure they’ll continue this.

Teddy: I got an idea.

 

 

Teddy motioned the two boys to get closer as they talked about something. The others tried to listen to their conversation but they can’t seem to understand what they are whispering about. Daesung even tried lip-reading but to no success. When the three was done talking they went to talk to YG, and the others could only see him nodding as the three continued saying something. They returned to the group with smirks on their faces.

 

 

Teddy: To solve your problem, we would be having a contest.

All: Eh?!

Se7en: No complaining, pres. already agree to this.

Teddy: Let me explain. The contest will have three parts, singing, dancing and both for the last part.

*gasps**murmurs*

Seunghyun: And you would be doing this in pair with whoever you agree with earlier.

Seungri: Noona! *runs towards his noona in slow motion*

Dara: Maknae! *reaches for Seungri also in slow motion*

*dramatic moment*

Jiyong: *twitch*

Taeyang: How about practice?

Se7en: Ah don’t worry pres. gave you a whole week for the practice.

Seunghyun: We would be the judge of the contest. We promise you that there would never be a biased situation so don’t even try bribing us *stares at Daesung and Minzy*

Daesung & Minzy: Ah hehe… *plans already forming in their heads*

Teddy: To make it more exciting, you should not let others know what you would be performing. Ok that’s all you’re all dismissed.