Dreams and Wishes

My New Reasons

 

(Minho and Jonghyun car)

Outside POV. 

Tonight was the party and every girls and guys were already dressed. Some girls were dress like s to gain attention others were dressed really modestly. Most of the guys were showing off. Some were already with their partner and were entering the party and some others were waiting for their partner to arrive just like Bia and Nikki. The two chatted for some time and Nikki kept on explaining how amazing that she had found a friend who has the same interest as her aka Minho. Bia was just sighing. Two cars suddenly came and both Bia and Nikki mouth were left open. 

Two men came out of the cars while adjusting their vest as if they were shooting for a commercial. Screams of fangirls were heard nearly making the two poor girls deaf. Envy and jealous were being feel as the two handsome guys which were Minho and Jonghyun approach the two girls and smile at them. Jonghyun look at Bia in awe and smile same for Minho to Nikki and they both said at the same time.

 

"You two look gorgeous tonight" 

 

Bia and Nikki both smile shyly and bow to them and thank them.

 

"I hope you girls don't mind waiting for some more. Key will be arriving shortly. Euh? Weren't you three?"

"Ah for that don't worry. She doesn't like these types of things so she won't come"

"Just like Taemin"

 

They didn't notice that Nikki had disappeared and then appeared some metres away from them with Key by her side and both had an annoyed look on their face and they look like they were holding someone by their hand and taking them by force. It was happened to me a pissed Taemin and EunHae. Both still hadn't noticed each other.

 

"Damn you Key. I was supposed to be comfortably laying on my bed while eating steak and watching the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden and not coming to these stupid and worthless parties Arrrg"

"I feel you bro. I was supposed to be laying and eating steak while watching the latest episode of Noragami to see if Yato had succeeded in escaping the underground and to watch the last episode of One Punch Man Arrrg. Wait is it you-"

"EunHae?"

"Taemin?"

"You too you were forced?"

"Yeah"

 

They both sigh in annoyance. And after they were release they took off the dust from their clothes. 

 

"Key come on. You know that I can't go to the party without a partner and I freaking hate everybody"

"Well. In that case you'll be going with EunHae that's final"

"But...."

"No but Lee Taemin. You'll be going and that's final!"

"Arrrg"

 

Taemin sigh and the group except Key made their way to the entrance. Key was waiting excitedly for his partner to arrive. Taemin was annoyed by the 

hysteric fangirls that kept on following him and literally screaming in his ears. 

 

"Sorry if you don't like being partner up with me"

"It's not that it's just that I hate parties and to be around people. They annoyed me but Key always want me to go"

"Same for me. And I was forced to put a freaking dress on. Well I guess we have no choice but to go, right? Don't worry about the fangirls if they come I'll kick them away Haha"

"Thank"

 

Taemin smile and look at EunHae. It was rare for him to find someone who have a lot in common with him. But he was glad. For him EunHae was a nice and cheerful but sometimes when reading her emotions, he could see that there was a very huge sadness lingering in her but despite that she kept on keeping her smile. This girl for her was really something. 

 

"Oh and by the way your dress look nice"

 

Hearing these words coming from Taemin's mouth. EunHae face explode in embarrassment thus making her face completely red and she kept on blinking. 

 

"Wh....what? A...are you...you fine Taemin?"

"Yeah. Like it's true. I'm not good in fashion but I can see that your clothes are nice. Like they really match your ripped pants. It's my first time seeing something like that and I can say it look really awesome. I'm just being honest!"

 

Taemin say shrugging off and EunHae was in shock. This honesty was killing her. Yeah she got compliments but coming from the Taemin the cold hearted Taemin was just wow. This guy was really something else. The conversation kept on going normally and the two started to talk about anime. 

 

"Like I don't understand the ending of Naruto the movie 'The last' like Seriously. Sasuke just appear for like 4seconds and Naruto had more likely married her stalker. Kisimoto ruin it"

"I can agree like seriously Naruto should just have ended with Naruto being hokake"

 

Suddenly a scream calling someone was heard nearly making them deaf and Taemin sigh again for the 100th times.

 

"OPPA!!!!! TAEMIN OPPA!!!!" 

"Oh God here come that annoying girl"

"What did you say you ugly ?"

"I say that you're an annoying , now get away from us" 

 

That annoying person which was Jessica was clinging onto Taemin and was rather stunned to find that these two enemies were now friends. She kept on bothering him and EunHae was ready to kick her when someone else did it for her. EunHae look to saw the prettiest girl she had ever seen. Most girl here had loads of make-up but her with the least she had was gorgeous and the killer look she had on her face made her look stunning. Other girls might be pretty but for EunHae this girl was the prettiest of all. 

 

"Now go away before I redo your plastic face myself"

 

Jessica then went away and the girl did something that shock EunHae. The girl did a brofist with Taemin. Taemin was now smiling just like how he use smile when he was with EunHae but it was rather shocking. 

 

"So how're you doing Minzy? It's been long since we last met!"

"Well as you know I have a dance academy to take care of Haha. And you?"

"Well fine. Oh and please met my friend EunHae the only girl who understand me and is not hysterical!"

"Ohh I see. The girl who was your sworn enemies and now friend. Well I'm glad that she's not a hysterical one. I'm glad to meet you EunHae my name is Minzy and I'm one of Taemin friend" 

"Nice meeting you Minzy. Oh Wait. I saw your dancing on YouTube. You were so amazing and you're way more pretty in reality. I'm a fan and I think you're really amazing"

"Y...you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course. You're the prettiest like others might be pretty. But you, you're different not pretty in your own way but just pretty like I don't have words. You didn't change your face nor seem to want attention or be special like others.You're just amazing and I really admire you" 

 

Minzy was surprise no one had literally said that to her and here someone come and said these to her. She always here people talk about how she was ugly and disgusting but finding someone like her was just surprising. No wonder Taemin accept her to be her friend. Minzy said goodbye to the two and went away. 

 

"Hey Taemin! Look who's back!!"

 

Taemin and EunHae both turn around to see Key with a girl a bit taller than him. EunHae think that she look familiar. 

 

"EunHae Let me introduce you to my love, Park Haneul and Haneul here's the girl who's friend with Taemin"

 

Haneul and EunHae were about to greet each other but they both suddenly stop and stare at each other for some time. Then they both started to laugh surprising both guys. 

 

"Yo Haneul it's been ages since I last saw you. How have you been and I see you got yourself quite a boyfriend though Haha"

"Damn Yeah it's been a long time since I saw you too"

Key was puzzled but then he ask.

 

"Do you two know each other?"

"Of course Key! Didn't I told you about a certain friend that use to talk to me on Kakao"

"Oh I see"

 

The two girls talk and EunHae was surprise to know that Haneul had become an idol which was her dream since a teenager. She was glad she pursue her dream. 

 

"And you EunHae how have you been? Any news from your cousin?"

"Nope but I'm near"

"Soooo I heard you're friend with Taemin. Damn at first I thought he'll kill you but then to my greatest surprise you're now both friend but I'm glad you got yourself a friend who's just like you Hehehe. Oh I'll be singing a song soon!"

"So you'll be the Singer of tonight. I'm glad to know that you've finally learn how to play your guitar" 

"Thank. Bye see you soon" 

 

EunHae stand up and start walking where the food was and seeing that there was nothing that look good she sigh. The food was small and she wasn't use to portions so so small like that and her stomach were gambling. For her seeing people eating these, these people look like spoiled aristocratic people. Gladly she wasn't the only one.

 

"What's wrong with these food Ugggh"

"Glad to know I'm not the only one. They don't even have meat and I can't survive without meat"

"Want to ditch the party. There's a nice restaurant near and they sell the best steak ever. Want to go?"

"Sound nice. Okay!" 

 (Taemin Car)

It was strange to EunHae to get an invitation from Taemin to eat. But she was so hungry that she didn't even care about it. But when they got out and Taemin got his car, EunHae mouth drop open. She wasn't a specialist in cars but she knew that the one in front of her was a freaking Lamborghini Veneno. She kept staring at it in awe.

 

"Waaah~ it look so amazing. How much did that car cost you?"

"Just 5million dollars"

 

Taemin say shrugging. 

 

"5 millions dollars for this piece of metal. WOw I need to admit that it is just amazing. Nevermind let's go" 

 

The ride to the restaurant was silent. EunHae was still in awe at everything and looking at her Taemin just chuckle. She was really something else. The only people that has ever ride his car were Jonghyun, Minzy, Minho, Onew and Key. They arrived at the restaurant and Taemin took a table for two. They were shown their seat and were now seated and after some minutes their food has arrived.

 

EunHae took the first bite and growl with happiness and Taemin did the same too.

 

"This is what I called real food" 

"Agree and by the way EunHae you eat like a Man Haha"

 

EunHae had another bad thing about her. She took every jokes by heart and after hearing what Taemin said she suddenly stopped eating and look quite sad and awkward. 

 

"I'm....I'm so..sorry"

 

Taemin blink and then he realize what happened. 

 

"Oh no EunHae it was a joke Haha. Like so what if you ate like that I eat like that too. You know it's alright if you're different

 

"Isn't it a....bad thing?" 

"No like I'm glad you're different. You aren't like these stick thin girls who if they saw the food we're eating will die because it's too much. You aren't stick thin and even if you had some stomach fat? So what?. You're not obese. To me you have a healthy body"

"But what about people opinions? I don't want to be badly judge"

"You know what? what people think about you. From now on you'll only think that the only person whose opinion count to you is me Okay? Everything I said about you is true and if don't ever think you're fat then that's false. If you're fat then I'm the qween of England. Okay?"

"Dear God for a moment I thought you were a different person Haha but I'm glad that I got not only to know the cold and ruthless Taemin but also the nice Taemin"

"I don't want to look nice!"

"Let me guess because it'll make you weak. I remember someone just like that"

 

EunHae said as her voice fade away in the distance. Taemin then remember about how EunHae was suddenly staring at her in the lock garage incident and ask her about it. 

 

"Well we've been friends and I know I can trust you. I had a cousin that look like you not only that but some of your characteristic are the same. He was my everything even if he always make it seem like he hate me but then I found out that he was just doing that to make me strong but then these vampires kill my parents and took him away. I found some hints that is little by little leading me to him and that's how I find myself here in Japan and being a model to find leak. Uggh when I found him I'll quite being a model"

"Why? Don't you like being a model?"

"Hell No!! I want to be able to continue my dream which is to be a professional photographer. I really like photography since little" 

"At least you'll be able to pursue your dream"

"What do you mean?"

"My dream is to be a dance teacher or a dance choreographer. Dancing has always being my hobby. For me dancing is like walking. It's like a way for me to express myself to be myself"

 

As Taemin was talking EunHae could notice that his eyes were shining and he was smiling slightly. It was clear that it was his passion. But then the shine in his eyes disappeared. 

 

"But I can't"

 

EunHae frown.

 

"Why?"

"Because of my father more like someone like my step father. He said dancing is worthless and that I have to be the next successor of his business. I guess life is like that though my path has already been written"

"Are you really the Taemin that I know. The Taemin I know is straightforward and honest. He would never give up. I feel like I want to throw up when I'll say that Taemin but seeing you like that....it doesn't seem like you. Where had the arrogant and full of himself Taemin went? That Man isn't your real father. I don't know your father but I'm sure a father will tell their child to follow their dream. Your destiny isn't chosen, you, you're the only one to write your destiny"

"You're really something else you Hahaha. Well I guess sometime I wish I wasn't rich like that so that I could see who're the people who really about me and not my money"

"YAH! I am not your friend for your money"

"Hahaha of course not you"

"Trust me sometimes having little and trustworthy friends is better than having lots of friends who don't give a about you. Your friends seem kind and understanding"

Taemin eyes widen. It was the first time someone talk to him like that. But he was glad to have someone to slap reality in his face. He just smile. After some moments someone came and give then wine and glasses. EunHae was surprise. 

 

"Taemin I don't drink"

"It's just to honour our friendship and we don't do that everyday so try it"

"I guess you're right. Trying won't kill right Haha"

 

But curiosity kill the cat. EunHae sipped it in one gulp and was amaze by how delicious it taste.

 

"Wow it taste really good"

"Here try more"

"I guess I can"

 

The second time EunHae drank......all hell broke lose. EunHae just hiccup and look at Taemin lazily. 

 

"Can *hiccup* I have more *hiccup* Hehehe *hiccup* it taste sooooo good *hiccup* Hahaha" 

"EunHae you're drunk"

 

EunHae stop and stare at Taemin still drunk. She approach him and stare in his eyes and smile.

 

"You have beautiful eyes Taemin"

 

As she said these words she immediately fell unconscious on a shock to the core Taemin who was completely shocked and couldn't know how to move. EunHae had fallen on his lap. He sigh and took EunHae away. He put her in his car and drive. When EunHae fell on him, he felt something in him. It was like electricity flowing in him. He needed to know what it was. She heard EunHae mumbling something. 

 

"No........don't....don't leave me......."

 

Taemin was thinking maybe it was about her parents or her cousin. He smile sadly while looking at her. She was amazing person, how can life make her suffer like that. But then Taemin thought that it was what made her lead to him. Or elsewhere he would just have been a broken shell with no one to hold onto. With her, Taemin smile a little more and laugh a little louder. He'll do anything to find his cousin and to know about these vampires who hurt her. 

You can mess with Taemin but not with his friends or else all hell will broke lose and not even death will save you. As he thought about the people who hurt her, Taemin didn't notice his eyes changing colour from his brown one to bright yellow one. He took notice of it in the car's window and then remember what EunHae had said when she was drunk about how his eyes were beautiful. Did she really think that Taemin thought. Then she heard EunHae continue to mumble. 

 

"Don't.....leave....me.....

 

But the next word that came out of EunHae mouth made Taemin pull the brakes in shock and his eyes were wide in shock.

 

"Emmy......" 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I hope you like it.