Chapter 4

The Best For Last

                                                                       

 

 

 

 

“Hey you guys made it!” Hanbyul exclaimed excitedly over the loud music in as she greeted her favorite dongsaengs.

“Happy birthday Noona!” Seungri said as he went to hug HanByul, the rest of the members trailing behind him. They(BigBang) and many other guests had gathered at a downtown club that Choi DongWook(Se7en) booked for his longtime girlfriend Park HanByul’s birthday party.

“How is it that you look younger than me.” Seungri asked

“Thanks Seungri but don’t you think you're laying it on a little thick?” Hanbyul replied with a hearty laugh.

“Usually he does but this time it's true.” YoungBae assured her, Daesung and Jiyong nodded in agreement.

“You look beautiful, happy birthday!!! said YoungBae as he gave his Noona a hug.

“Gorgeous” Daesung followed

“Positively Stunning!!!” exclaimed Jiyong finally getting his chance to give his Noona a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Aww I bet you guys say that to all the girls.” Hanbyul said playfully batting her eyelashes, the guys laughed.

“Where is Seunghyun?” She asked looking around for the last member.

“Don’t know, he said he would be late.” Seungri said.

“Of course. Does that kid ever come on time, I was hoping to introduce him to someone?" Hanbyul thought out loud.

“Who? A girl?” Seungri asked curiously but trying to act uninterested.

“Nobody that you need to worry about Seungri-ah. You guys just go relax and have fun...but not to much fun.” Hanbyul said derecting her lecture at Seungri.

“Noona where is Dong Wook Hyung?” YoungBae asked.

“Oh he’s around here somewhere, If I see him I'll point him towards you. But really guys thanks for coming I know you guys are busy so it really means alot to me.”

“It’s no problem Noona! We’re more than happy to come and celebrate with you.” said Daesung, the members nodded in agreement

“I'm glad. Anyway I have to go and greet more people. Make sure to stay for a while, have fun, eat cake it's the best cake you will ever eat I swear! Send Seunghyun to me when he comes and see me before you leave.” with that she weaved her way through the crowd, greeting people as she went.

 

“Okay who wants a drink?” asked Seungri.