Chapter 3

The Best For Last

5-6 months before...  

 

 

                                        -peNhBqxHQlnZNV6EQ9jVWmyMA9leo2s47O_8K4e

 

“Bri we are late. I swear we’re going to leave without you.” Twenty-four year old Samantha Rose Chidimma yelled from her friends livingroom. They were supposed to be halfway to their good friend Park Han Byul’s birthday party by now but of course Abrianna was holding them up as usual.

 

After about five minutes and still no Abrianna, Sam gave another shout. “Lets just hurry I am starving.” Sam had just got back from the bakery and quickly got dressed for the party and drove over to the Abrianna(Bri) and Min Hee(Minnie)’s apartment. The lack of food and being late was making her hangry and making her a very unpleasant person to be around.

 

“Sam were going to a party with a bunch of celebrities you think there is going to be real food?” Min Hee(Minnie) asked her raising her eyebrow sceptically. She got up and went to the kitchen area. She went to the cupboard and pulled out a pack of granola bars and then to the fridge where she pulled out a bottle of juice handing them to an eager awaiting Sam.

 

“OH GOD BLESS YOU!!!” Sam exclaimed as she tore into to her snack.

 

“Hey don’t get any of that on dress, thats dry clean.” NaNa(Natalie) Park warned her best friend from behind the latest issue of Singles magazine. There a three page spread with Kim Soo Hyun modeling NaNa’s latest colaberation with one of her favorite brands on some menswear designs. She was very talented. She started designing and making her own clothes for her dolls when she was 12 using her moms fabric scraps. A few years later she begain making her own clothes. After joining the fashion industry as a model at 16, she had enough contacts, and money to begin her own small fashion line collaboratng with Open Ceremony two years ago at the age of 22. NaNa had been steadly working towards starting and actual line. She had designed all the dresses the girls were wearing to tonights party(http://www.polyvore.com/best_for_last_hanbyuls_birthday/collection?id=3433762).

 

“Yes, madame designer.” Sam jokingly. “Thanks for the dress again, I love it.” Sam was wearing black tastefully backless lace dress, with elbow length sleeves. The dress was something that Sam wouldn’t usually pick out for herself because of the amount of skin it showed but of course NaNa designed it in a way where it looked classy yet y while hugging every inch of her body.

 

"Sam why where you yelling? Don’t I have an extra 30 minute before its time?” asked Abrianna finally emerging out of her bedroom while trying to put her heels on. The rest of the girls were sitting in the livingroom of the apartment that Abrianna and Minny shared.

Sam still didn't understand how Minnie could live with Abrianna. Long story short Minnie is the type of person that comes back from a trip and immediately unpack, and Bri is the type of person that drops her suitcase in a room and wouldn't think about it for 3 months.

 

“No we do not have an extra 30 minutes. “Someone” told you the exact time. So could you please please hurry up.” NaNa yelled

 

“Who would do a stupid thing like that?” Bri asked as she struggled to put on her heels.

 

“Sorry, my bad. I forgot who I was talking to.” Grace apologized. With her long sleek black hair and her big deer eyes, Grace was the nicest of the girls. She looked like she couldn’t hurt a fly, she rarely had anything bad to say about anybody; a quality which could be annoying yet admirable.

 

“Grace you know I need all of you to lie to me about these things, I need those 25 minutes.” She exclaimed. Sam and her friends had developed a system to tame Abrianna’s lateness. The person who had to tell Bri about any plans that the group had, also had to tell her it was 25 to 30 minutes earlier than the actual time. There was always something that Bri had forgotten to put on, or turn off, or lock. It was a perfect system.

 

“Sorry.” Grace said again.

“You know Bri, if you didn’t always take 10 hours to get ready then maybe your friends wouldn’t have to lie to you.” Minnie said

“Don’t start with me Minnie.” Bri glared at Minnie.

“Do you have everything?” NaNa asked Abrianna.

“Yes!” replied Abrianna

“Cell?” Sam asked, as she finished her snack, threw out the wrappers and put on her shoes.

“Check!”

“Keys?” Minnie asked grabbing her clutch.

“Check!” Bri answered smugly and shook her purse.

“Did you unplugging the curling iron?” NaNa asked finally.

“Che…..” the smug smile quickly left Bri’s face and she disappeared into the bathroom

“Its always something with that girl.” Grace commented, and the rest of the girls shook their heads in agreement.

“Okay everything is unplugged and I have everything can we go now?” Abrianna asked impatiently.

“Fine lets go.” Sam announced and then they were off.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey sorry this is a late chapter and that its short but I was busy. This chapter is supposed to be an introduction to the girls, you will get more information as the story goes on. BigBang will be in the next chapter.