The One with The Interuption

The Best For Last

Chapter 2: Edited

 

A/N: Double update for you guys today!!! This is another editied chapter and its short I know, but tomorrow there will be a barand new chapter up cross your fingers!!!

 

                                                         8548503094_5b7677fb6a_b.jpg


 

“Good morning Beautiful”...

 

The dream was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing…..

                                                          

And then I was awake. Why is it that when I have an interestingly amazing dream the phone rings! What heck kinda joke is that? The noise was beginning to make my head pound. I felt a little shift next to me, and somebody mumbled.

 

“Nooo stop”!!!! I mumbled as I fumbled around on the nightstand to find my phone, knocking stuff over in the process. The sound was bringing on a headache, and I was not going to open my eyes and add to the pain. I swore that the person on the other line was going to pay!

Without checking who it was I answered the phone with a grunt. It was Nana

“Sam I’m coming over in 25 minutes, you can’t just sleep all day on vacation. Go get ready.” she  said quickly and hung up.

After she hung up I dropped the phone back on the nightstand and I snuggled deeper into the covers of my bed. Nana was going to have to drag me out of this hotel room herself. Unfortunately it was harder to go back to sleep after the calI but I didn’t want to get out of bed. That had been the best sleep I have had in years. My bed was so comfortable and the perfect temperature, so much so that I didn’t want to get up...the sheets were so comfortable.

 

I flipped on my other side not wanting to face the sunshine and the reality that I would have to get up soon. I felt something wrap its arms around me and tightly pull closer and I automatically snuggled into its firm warmness.

…Then I realize that the bed didn’t have arms so I started to open my eyes in panic. I looked up to see a young man peacefully sleeping. I could tell he was handsome even without seeing all of his face just the jaw. I was racking my brain trying to find out where I had just seen that jawline from. Then I remembered.

It was Seunghyun. I felt my stomach drop and I gasped. Is this another dream? I am I having a dream within a dream….dream inception?

I guess I was loud and he was starting to wake up. And I was starting to freak out. Oh please God let this be another dream!!!

His eyes fluttered open and struggled to adjusting to the light.

 

He looked down at me with a quizzically sleepy look.

“Samantha”…..

And an ear percing scream came out of me as I procied to shove him off her and the bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comments please!!!