[R] eveal

My Scallywag Senior or Serious Sensei!? [COMPLETED!]

[Tw0]

Back in school, Yeon and Keiko were waiting for the arrival of Mr Prince Charming Sakurai Sho. That was their routine. Yeon would ask Keiko to come to school earlier so that they could wait for him together.

“Keiko, how was your tuition then?” Yeon asked.

“It was alright, though he was a little longwinded. I have a lot of homework! Yeon, you will help me, won’t you?” Keiko yawned.

“Of course I will! You slept less than your usual eight hours, didn’t you? Let’s go to our classroom first then! You need to replenish some sleep first.” Yeon pushed Keiko back into their classroom.

“Are you serious? What about your Prince?” Keiko asked in great shock. Her pupils dilated. There was nothing which could make Yeon miss watching her Prince arrive.

“I am serious. I mean… I just got bored of him all of a sudden. You know me, don’t you? I have to change my tastes and preferences after some time…” Yeon pulled Keiko down and then patted her back. “Now sleep!”

Keiko just smiled to herself and obeyed her best friend. “Silly Yeon…” Keiko knew that Yeon was worried about her though the part about her switching her tastes and preferences was true.

Sakurai Sho stepped out and repeated those same old lines again, scanning through the crowd more carefully to search for Keiko Kitagawa.

Somehow he was not surprised that she was not one of his crazy fans. His lips curved upwards and he took bigger steps to the teachers’ office and not his own classroom.


He was taking action…

The rest of the day went smooth and Yeon accompanied Keiko back to her house. Yeon was going to help Keiko with the mathematics assignment given by old Mr Sho.

“So do you understand this better?” Yeon asked.

Keiko nodded her head. “How I wish you were my tutor instead…”

“NO!” Yeon exclaimed.

Keiko stared hard at Yeon. “Am I that difficult to teach?"

“No, Keiko. It is not you! It is me! I think the tutor your parents hired will be much more qualified. I don’t think I deserve to be your tutor…” Yeon toned down.

Keiko went to her good friend and patted her, “You are really good with me, Yeon. You are patient and caring. You always help me. You are definitely good enough. I know that that old man could have been more experienced but you will make a great teacher!”

Yeon smiled as she pulled Keiko into a hug.

“Let’s go shopping this weekend!” Yeon suggested.

“Oh no! I forget to tell you that my tuition lessons are on Wednesdays and the weekends…” Keiko pouted.

Yeon gave a sympathetic glance at Keiko and then told her that it was alright. They were hanging out every day in school. Plus, if Keiko could ace her Mathematics, these small sacrifices would be worthy.

Keiko loved her best friend.

“Keiko, I… I…” Yeon was getting flustered.

“Yeon, what is it?” Keiko asked in concern.

“I have a boyfriend!” Yeon shouted and then blushed furiously.

“What?” Keiko was surprised.

“I am Onew’s girlfriend…” Yeon stated.

“Onew?” Keiko was wondering why there was such a name.

“He is one of Sho’s good friends. I was crazy about Sho and began asking him for some information… I have been waiting for Sho in the morning… it was an act. I just wanted to see Onew as well…” Yeon began telling Keiko her new romance.

Keiko recalled Yeon’s sudden change of heart this morning and chuckled at her cute friend. Yeon must be feeling embarrassed about her new relationship status.

“Thanks, Keiko! I am sure you will fit the Prince very well. Afterall, you are such an amazing and humble heiress!” Yeon blurted out.

“What?” Keiko was bewildered.

“I mean… I mean… you will find your Prince Charming too…” Yeon gave a silly smile which made Keiko giggle along with her.

Soon, it was the weekends. Yeon would be dating Onew while Keiko waited for her tutor to arrive.

“Rise and shine, Miss Kitagawa!” Mr Sho cleared his throat.

Keiko lifted her head up quickly. She had been resting her head on the table as she waited. “You are here, Mr Sho.”

“Good, I see that you are prepared for lessons. You have completed your homework. I will return these to you the next lesson. To further move on to the other lessons, I just want to make sure that you have minimum careless mistakes and that your brain can calculate fast enough.”

Keiko just sat there, looking expressionlessly at Mr Sho.

She did not really understand what Mr Sho meant.

“Mental sums. Not just simple mathematical calculations, but also testing your concepts. I will time you. Get ready a pen and papers.” Mr Sho checked his watch and prepared the little test.

“What?” Keiko let out a gasp as she fumbled to get pieces of papers. She hated mental sums. She had a heavy reliance on those brilliant calculators.

“What a great way to enjoy the weekends…” Keiko thought depressingly.

“Alright, 37 divide by 5.”

“Hey, there is a remainder!”

“Just write that down!”

“Integrate ln x.”

“What?”

“You are slow. Use the by parts rule. I shall give you a hint. Differentiate ln x.”

“You…”

Keiko stayed silent as Mr Sho continued drilling her for this session.

“Alright, please use more of your brain, Miss Kitagawa. You should not waste them.” Mr Sho reminded kindly as he stepped out.

“Hmmm…” Keiko let out a sigh and rested her head on the table. She wondered how many brain cells of hers were dead.

“Stupid mental sums.” She complained to herself.

“On the way, Kitagawa! You are enduring and really obedient!” Mr Sho laughed in an evil manner to himself.
Two of the heiresses who reached the second lesson could not take the continuous tiring mental sums drilling. One cried while the other showed him the way to exit, not that he needed the directions, since it was the second lesson.

He had left her house once.

He went to his car and then his chauffeur drove him back home. Even though his eyes were closed, his brain was still working. He was thinking of more torturous methods to teach that Miss Kitagawa who was pretty determined to improve her grades.

He smirked.

-
Hey. Big thanks to Sherioka for your comment! =D hahas. :) your comment gave me an idea which sort of led to yeon's sudden changes;p hahas. stay tuned.

comments please! =) Thank you:)

cheers.

crunch.