[F] irst Encounter

My Scallywag Senior or Serious Sensei!? [COMPLETED!]
[0ne]

“Sho! Sho! Sho!”

As Sakurai stepped into school, there was a large group of female students waiting for him.

Yes, he was the rich, handsome and Prince Charming to many female students.

He smiled politely and waved to them, “Good morning to all! Now let’s all get prepared for class!”

The female students screamed again as they watched Sakurai stroll into the classroom.

Sho looked around as he sat down comfortably in his seat. He wondered if his next student would be one of his fans. His eyes shone with delight as he thought of his wonderful deal with his mother. He had managed to remove four heiresses from the list of potential fiancees his mother had prepared. All of these heiresses were seriously plain disappointing.

Spoilt, vain, lazy and snobbish...

He shook his head. He was utterly glad that through his little plan, his mother had agreed with him and allowed him more time to search for the right one...

“How I wish I was born earlier… Then I would graduate with him together…” Yeon said dreamily. However, the person who always burst her daydream did not do so this time round.

Yeon felt the silence creeping in further, and turned to look at her best friend.

Her best friend was wearing black spectacles and had her hair in a neat ponytail. She was one of the most hardworking students in class. She did score very well in all subjects, except Mathematics, which was not as excellent.

“Keiko!” Yeon nudged her best friend.

“Yes?” Keiko finally returned to reality.

“It is time for classes and I demand for you to tell me what made you drift off when I was talking. No, it should be what made you drift off when the awesome Prince Charming was waving and smiling to us…”

Keiko shook her head at her best friend’s words. Yeon was a very good friend as she always knew when to say the right words to cheer Keiko up, and a very good listener.

However, Keiko could not understand how a logical and intelligent girl like Yeon would become so crazy over their well-known senior.

“My parents hired a Maths tutor who is known to help heiresses with their Maths…”Keiko sighed. She knew her Mathematics was not strong, but she disliked having tutors. She remembered she used to have a Mathematics tutor who would cane her or pinch her cheeks with much strength when she answered questions wrongly. She winced at the memories.

“Luckily, that woman migrated…” Keiko thought to herself.

“Oh, I see. Keiko, is the tutor a male or female?” Yeon asked.

“Male.”

“Alright, see. He is of a different gender. Hence there is a greater possibility that he would not act like a cranky old woman who suffers from menopause and hit you for getting mistakes!” Yeon cheered Keiko up, with an innocent smile.

“Ya, Yeon! That is a little mean!” Keiko giggled a little.

“Well … What if this new tutor of yours is a ert and will want to …” Yeon cocked her eyebrows and teased Keiko, trying to scare her. The two girls then laughed and ran to their classroom.

“I will call you immediately and kick him hard!” Keiko chuckled as she fooled around with Yeon. She momentarily forgot about her troubling tutor. Her first tuition lesson would be this afternoon. Yeon’s words to her also made her feel more motivated to go for the lessons.

“Keiko, your parents are busy but they try to help you find the best tutor. They are offering you support. You hate your Maths results but you have been pushing away help for so long. It is time to just accept the help and learn from there. No matter what, I am here. I am sure if you really cannot take the tuition lessons, your parents will understand. But just try! Something really good can happen! Really!”

Keiko reached home and quickly changed her outfit. She let down her hair and curled the bottom of her hair. She changed into a pink dress and put on some light make up. Her spectacle was kept in her drawer as she put on contacts. She had to put on an appropriate image as an heiress to others, including a private tutor. She put on a pair of glistening earrings as well, together with a matching necklace.

“Mr Sho,welcome!” Keiko could hear her maid addressing the new tutor.

“Sho?” Keiko thought of the senior who Yeon idolized so much.

She stared at the door.

A tutor wearing thick rimmed spectacles stepped in. He was wearing a formal suit and tie. His hair was neatly combed to one side, like those men in the olden days. He was wearing white long socks which were partly covered by his dark black pants. The suit was most probably tailored-made.

All in all, the new tutor looked young but was dressed in a fashion sense which did not belong to the modern era.

“Afternoon, Miss Kitagawa.” The man bowed and Keiko acknowledged him.

“We shall start then. One of the greatest theories of Mathematics is Calculus…”Mr Sho started the lesson with a brief history of how Calculus was derived and the debate of who actually came up with the theory first.

Keiko was bored by the history and she struggled to keep her heavy eyelids from dropping. Mr Sho was still talking animatedly about the history until Keiko could not stand it. Alright, there were no beatings but Keiko could not stand the boring long-winded history of Mathematics theory.

“Sorry, Mr Sho! Can you teach me the concept instead? I do not really think I need to know that much of history of the theory…” Keiko apologized and put on her best polite smile.

Mr Sho was stunned but he nodded his head and proceeded to do as asked. “Yes, I understand, Miss Kitagawa. Alright, the main rules around the theory are …”

Keiko tried her best to listen and managed to practice a few questions.

“Good, we will meet this weekend again, Miss Kitagawa.”

“Weekend?” Keiko gasped.

“Yes, Miss Kitagawa. Due to my hectic schedule, I am only available to tutor you on weekends and Wednesdays. I hope the timings are alright. If not, I am afraid you have to search for other tutors.” Mr Sho pushed his spectacles up.

“Alright… Alright…” Keiko nodded without much strength. Her weekends which were used for shopping, spa and recreation…

“Goodbye and have a good rest then!” Mr Sho bowed and walked off.

Keiko let out a huge sigh.

Mr Sho walked out with a grin, “not too bad, Keiko Kitagawa. No criticisms about my old-fashioned attire. No rude shoutings at me for giving a boring lecture. No complaints or whinings or kicking me off and firing me directly upon knowing that the tuition lessons are on weekends… We shall see how things go from here… We shall see how long you can last…”

On his face, a cheeky grin spread. His eyes sparkled with mischief.

He recalled how the heiress was well-dressed and tried to not fall asleep.

He could not wait for the next tuition lesson. At the same time, he recalled seeing the exercise book she used. She was from the same school as him. She was two years her junior. He had memorized her class.

“I wonder how you look in school…” Mr Sho thought as he smiled cheerfully. This Kitagawa heiress was not like the other spoilt ladies, and hence was much more interesting…

-

[NOTE]

ENJOY!:D

COMMENTS!?:p

THANK YOU.