Love U Like U - Part 2

The Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LOVE U LIKE U - PART 2

**

Hyun-soo's POV

Friggin' cheesecakes! I am so nervous! I breathed in and out, trying to relax myself. You can do this Hyun-soo!

My new album will be released tonight and I'd be holding a showcase for my fans too.

I will be performing songs from the album and some other songs. Eye Candy will be performing too.

I'm pretty pumped up about that - it has been a while since we've played together.

But the thing I'm really nervous about is my performance with Ye-rim. I'm glad she agreed to performing on the showcase.

And I get to sing a duet with her too! It's been so long since we've performed Love U Like U, and honestly I've missed singing it with her.

Actually, I simply missed her.

I knew she would be coming to Su-Ah's birthday. Ha Jin and Kyung Jong informed me ahead of time. I knew I would be facing her some time soon, so I decided to come to the party.

It was nice seeing her again. You know, like we're actually spending some time together even though we're in a group.

At least I got to talk to her for a bit.

For the past year, we've basically ignored each other. Our relationship was purely professional.

I missed talking to her. I missed her persistence. I missed her annoying me. I miss her smiles. I miss her laughs.

I just.. I miss her so much.

I'm happy she's doing well. I've heard her drama was getting good ratings.

I admit I was a bit jealous of that Myungsoo guy. He got to kiss Ye-rim in front of all of Korea to see! Ugh! If I get my hands on that guy.. Wait! Hyun-soo! Don't be a fool. You have no relation with Ye-rim anymore! You are not her boyfriend! I scolded myself. I groaned internally. I can't even!

I breathed in and out, composing myselft again. The showcase will start in a few minutes and I still needed to get ready.

I just hope things will go well tonight! I tried willing myself to relax. You can do this! You've been performing for so long, you shouldn't be nervous at all!

But tonight's different.. and you know it!

I was interrupted with my ramblings when a knock came from my door. "Come in!" I told the person.

I was expecting my manager, or maybe the guys but the person at my door was really unexpected.

"Su-Ah, going to wish me luck?" I smiled at her.

Su-Ah just stood by the door and gazed at me. I was a bit uncomfortable with her gaze. I was fidgeting by her scrutiny.

Why is she doing that?

"Hyun-soo.." she started. "Yes?" I quickly answered. "You still love Ye-rim, don't you?" she asked. I was caught off guard with her question.

"W-why do you ask?" I carefully asked back. Does she know.. No one knew about it except the guys..

Su-Ah looked in to my eyes and smiled. "Don't worry, Hyun-soo. Everything will workout," she advised.

I just stared at her then snapping out of it, I gave her a grateful smile.

"I hope so, Su-Ah. I'm really nervous to be honest," I confessed. She just shook her head and gave me an encouraging smile. "You can do it. Just believe in yourself, and believe in her too." She then wished me luck and left to find Ji Hyuk.

Those two really.. they're practically a married couple! I chuckled to myself.

I checked myself in the mirror.

Okay, you can do this! You just need to believe. Have faith! I chanted in my mind again and again.

After a couple of minutes, there was another knock on my door.

"Hyun-soo, it's time!" my manager said. I gave myself a final look in the mirror and smiled to myself.

Okay! Fighting!

 

**

The audience were clapping like crazy. Whew~ I was standing in the middle of the stage, sweating and trying to catch my breath.

Okay, its time. Here we go! I breathed in and smiled to my fans.

"Everyone, thank you for coming! The next performance would be a duet. We haven't performed together for so long, and I am grateful to this person for agreeing to perform with me tonight. Everyone, please give a round of applause for Ye-rim!" I introduced her. 

She entered the stage and I think my heart stopped for a moment.

So beautiful~ She was wearing a white lace dress. It looked see-through but it's not. She seems to be glowing too.

She walked towards the middle of the stage, to where I was.

Ye-rim was just smiling at me. I smiled back. I missed you.. She then faced the audience.

"You all know this song, please sing along with us!" she encouraged.

The crowd cheered then she cued for the music to start. I nodded my head to the DJ and took another deep breath.

I glanced at Ye-rim, and seeing her right beside me, gave me confidence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter