The Date

The Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE DATE

**

Hyun-soo's POV

I was in a hurry because I was already late for the recording of my debut album. I burst in to the studio and found Ye-rim and Seung-hoon sitting together.

Gee, they look friendly~

Seung-hoon's phone suddenly rang so he went out to answer it.

"Seung-hoon is handsome, right?" Ye-rim suddenly asked. I was shocked and slightly irritated with what she said, but I concealed it right away.

"You can't discern between handsome and greasy, can you?" I asked her incredulously.

"Really? A lot of girls would like him. A cool style like Seung-hoon," she replied.

The heck?!

"So, do you like that kind of style?" I gaped at her. "Well.. it looks like you've fallen hard," I scoffed.

Ye-rim chuckled. "Are you jealous?" she asked. Jealous? I snickered. "Yah! If you think I'm jealous of..." I caught myself before I could say something.

"S-say something that makes sense!" I told her.

"Then how about a date with me tomorrow?" she asked. Uhm, yes? "A date? Pfft. Whatever," I cooly said.

Nice going Ice Prince! Stupid stupid Hyun-soo!

The atmosphere between us became awkward, thankfully Seung-hoon came back. I internally sighed in relief.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Ye-rim suddenly asked Seung-hoon.

My head suddenly snapped towards Ye-rim, my mouth wide open.

Did she say what I heard she said? Is she asking him out?!

"I'm free in the evening," he replied to her.

Before I could stop myself, I spoke up. "Yah! Didn't you say you were busy tomorrow?" She looked at me confused. "Busy? I had something tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, think hard. You have something tomorrow!" I awkwardly said.

 Did I just? Uhh!

I quickly took the music sheet from Seung-hoon. "We would start with this, right?" I asked him as I stood up. I then went to record.

I looked at the window and saw Ye-rim staring at me with a smile. She signalled we'd meet at four. I signalled an okay.

Did I just accpet her proposal on a date? I can't believe this!

 

**

I recorded a couple of songs included in my album. Work was exhausting but I can't seem to get rid off of the goofy smile on my face.

Heh. Ye-rim does that to me sometimes, even though I won't admit it to her.

This is the first time, I think, I ever showed her an emotion other than annoyance or frustration.

I feel great to be honest~ How will our date go?

 

**

I woke up early to prepare things for our date.

I asked for Ji Hyuk's advice last night on where to take Ye-rim for a date. He wasn't any help at all. I forgot he doesn't have any girl experience except for Su Ah. So I asked Su Ah instead.

She asked me what Ye-rim likes, and I couldn't answer her. It's our first date after all. So she just advised me to go with what I think she'd like.

Aish! Both of them are no help at all. Ha Jin's no help too, he's got different taste from mine. Do-Il and Kyung Jong, too. Uhh! Geez.

"And they call themselves my friends," I mumbled to myself.

So I just went with Su Ah's advice. We're going to watch a movie then eat somewhere.

And I thought of doing something for her at the end of our date.. I think she'll like it. I do hope she will!

I texted her to meet up at the park at 4 PM.

Gahh cheesecakes! I'm friggin' nervous for this date~

 

**

It's almost time for us to meet and I'm early. I'm wearing jeans, a baseball shirt, my favorite black coat, my trusty Converse and my red scarf.

I was sitting on the swings when I heard someone calling my name. I searched for the voice and saw her, Ye-rim, walking towards me.

Uwaa~ She looks beasutiful. She's wearing a floral blouse, black skirt just above her knees, stockings, furry boots and a beige overcoat. She's perfect! A smile instantly formed on my lips.

"Have you waited long?" she asked me. I shook my head. "No, I just arrived actually," I replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter