Everything will be fine

The Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

**

Ye-rim's POV

"... You don't know how kids are these days!" the reporter answered with a laugh. I turned off the television and angrily threw the remote aside.

"Ugh! I can't believe them! How judgemental can they be?! They're just doing this to increase their viewers!" I groaned.

Stupid reporters! I sighed and wiped my tears dry.

"We forgot to be careful yesterday.." I mumbled.

This ! Just when Hyun-soo and I are finally together..

"Why can't the media leave our private lives alone?"

Hyun-soo's been through a lot already!

I know Eye Candy's received a lot of criticisms and issues. This rumor is nothing compared to the others - but still!

Why do they keep on insisting things that aren't even true? To spice things up? Pft.

"Pathetic!"

I decided to check my SNS. I opened my phone and saw a lot of mentions.

Hmm.. seems a lot of fans are okay with it, actually they're ecstatic that we're together.

"Eonni! Finally!" "My HyunRim is REAL!" "Omo! Aren't they a cute couple?" were some.

That brought a smile on my lips. HyunRim? I like it..

I suddenly stopped scrolling when I stumbled upon a few disturbing mentions.

"Die b*tch! You don't deserve Hyun-soo oppa!" "He's just using you to gain fame!" "Is this a joke?!" were a couple.

Another tear escaped and I hastily wiped them away. Why? Why judge our relationship? You don't even know us.

The CEO did have a point of this being not good on our careers. My manager texted me a while ago that my schedules for tomorrow were canceled.

Why? Because of these rumors? Ugh!

I grabbed a pillow and screamed all of my frustrations and emotions.

"This is so unfair! These things happen just when we were finally together!" I cried out.

I suddenly stopped myself from sobbing when a thought came in to mind.

How about Hyun-soo's schedule? Were they canceled too? Does the company need to delay his debut?

"No! He has worked so hard!" I shouted. "We have to break-up.." I whispered into the air.

We have to break-up..

I started to sob again.

After I composed myself, I checked my reflection in the mirror. "Uwaaa~" I gasped. "My eyes are puffy!" I touched my eyes - trying to lessen the puffiness.

"Owww~" I pouted. Seeing it's hopeless, I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

You have to do this Ye-rim! For Hyun-soo! I went back to my bedroom and fixed my make-up.

I reached f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter