Love U Like U - Part 1

The Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LOVE U LIKE U - PART 1

**

Ye-rim's POV

"Is it true that you two are dating in real life too?" a  reporter asked my co-star and I. This again.. I internally sighed and smiled kindly to the reporter. "No," was just my simple answer and continued with the interview.

After a few minutes, we've finally finished the press conference for our incoming drama.

We bid the press farewell and made our way to our dressing rooms.

"Ye-rim! Ye-rim-ssi!" Eh? I turned around to see who calling me. I smiled when I saw the person.

"Ha Jin-ssi!" I greeted him when he was close. "The interview went well! I was so nervous, I drank my water in one gulp!" he laughed. I laughed along with him. He could always make me laugh.

Ha Jin's acting have improved these past months. He landed the role of my best friend in the drama. He's also in a love triangle with me and Kim Myungsoo - my leading man.

He and I grew closer during this drama. I got along with him well - even with Kyung Jong. He'd always visit us in our set with food and we'd talk during breaks. I love spending time with the two of them.

Our moment was interrupted when someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw Myungsoo standing by his dressing room. "Ye-rim, can I talk to you for a bit?" he nervously asked me. I turned to Ha Jin and he gave me a nod, understanding what I meant.

"Kyung Jong said we should hang out later, we'll pick you up around 5?" Ha Jin asked. I gave him a smile and nodded. He waved to Myungsoo and made his way to his dressing room.

I turned to Myungsoo and he motioned for me to enter his dressing room, so I did.

Myungsoo shut the door close and cleared his throat again, obviously nervous for something.

"What is it, Myungsoo?" I asked him slowly. I have a feeling about this.. "Uhh.. Y-you see, Ye-rim.." he stuttered. "D-do you wanna hang-out some time? I mean not tonight 'cause it seems you already have plans but you know, like tomorrow or the next day.." he ranted off. Ah! I knew it.

I regarded Myungsoo. He is a handsome guy. He's a member of the idol group Infinite and was extremely famous. I like him, but not the same way he likes me.

We're close, yes. But I just see him as a friend. Ugh! I hate this!

"Myungsoo-ah.." I started. Quickly understanding, Myungsoo shook his head and looked away. "No, no. It's alright. You don't have to explain," he said. "I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"No, I already knew your answer. I just wanted to ask you, maybe you'll give me a chance. But I could completely see you aren't interested in me.." he told me honestly.

"You have someone you love, don't you?" he suddenly asked. I was surprised by his question. I frowned and looked away. "It doesn't matter," I said dismissively.

I was about to leave his dressing room when he spoke again.

"Whoever that person is, he is lucky to have you loving him so much."

I turned to him and saw he was smiling sadly at me. He could see what I'm feeling.. I smiled at him.

"Thank you for liking me," I told him then went out.

I rushed to my dressing room and locked the door. My tears were falling by then.

I sunk down to the floor and cried my heart out.

 

**

It's almost been a year since I broke up with Hyun-soo.

He's doing great. He's already regarded as one of the top idols in the industry. He released a lot of singles, too.

Right now he's working on his new full-length album. He's working hard as usual.

The rumor of us dating was easily forgotten by a new rumor about another idol. Our relationship was old news. But that didn't gave us the opportunity to get back together. We simply moved on.

Whenever we crossed paths in the company, we simply ignored each other. We don't speak to each other unless it is needed.

No more friendly talks or greetings, everything between us is professional.

I won't deny the fact that I miss him. I miss how we used to talk all the time, even though he always says I'm annoying him.

I missed our banters, our teasings. I simply missed spending time with him.

I couldn't do those things anymore. I'll just get hurt again. I'll remember what happened, what was supposed to be.

I can't let myself go through the heartache again, I might not go back to my old self.

Actually ever since we broke up, I was never myself again.

Yes, I was still friendly to others and warm. But deep inside, I was hollow. No true emotions were in me anymore. I simply had no life in me.

Myungsoo mentioning about me being in love struck a chord in my heart. I loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter