Too... too familiar.

What is love?

(A/N: This is a double update kkkkk triple actually so go back to Chapter 8!)

 

“Ah… why is oppa so late!” Mary stumped her legs on the pavement. “Careful, you might break the pavement.” Some guy answered. She elevated her head to see who it was. “Ah, oppa!” she smiled when she saw Chanyeol. “I’m really sorry, I had to convince my friends that…. Nevermind. Let’s go.” He said, handing out his hand to Mary.

“So… where are we going?” she asked. “Up to you,” he answered. “Hmm… can we go to that ice cream store next to that SM building? I’d like to see where you work.” Mary asked. “But… I was just from there. You reaaally need to go there?” he asked. “Ani, aniya. Of course I’m fine anywhere,” she smiled. She was fine going anywhere with him. “So let’s go to this…. Nevermind, it’ll be a surprise. Kkkk” Chanyeol giggled.

When they arrived, the café wasn’t fully filled. Apart from Mary and Chanyeol, there were only two separate customers. “Well, I thought that this place would be full. Well, that’s what I thought,” he said. “Doesn’t matter,” she said, smiling again.

The waiter came out of nowhere, to Mary’s eyes. Mostly because she couldn’t think of anything else besides sitting with her ultimate crush. “What would you like to-” but the waiter didn’t get to finish his sentence.

A group of boys barged in the café, and as if the café was their own, they arranged the tables to fit all of them. There were 10 of them, laughing.

Mary’s attention got attracted, of course. She took a peek, and didn’t want to be rude, looked at her so-called-date again. She would expect him to smile at her, or maybe to have both of his brows furrowed handsomely, because of the noise. But there was something that was really wrong. His facial expression were really really wrong. “What’s wrong?” I asked him. “No… nothing.” He said, trying to smile. Obviously he was trying to not get noticed by the group of boys that came in.

Suddenly someone called out somebody who were sitting in front of Mary. “Ah, isn’t that Chanyeol?” they asked. “Hey, Chanyeol! Looks like you’ve got a date. So that’s why you didn’t want to have lunch with us.” The other tall one, with thick brows like angry birds asked.

“But couldn’t you be wiser enough to not bring her to Kyungsoo’s famil restaurant, if you were trying to hide that from us?” the other person, whose lips were pretty, asked. “Oooooh Chanyeol’s got a girlfriend!” they all teased. Mary, as usual, blushed. They were now taking closer steps to Chanyeol. “Kyaa, this is exactly why I’ve been hiding it from you guys!” He said. “Go away! Shoo shoo!” he said.

The group of boys laughed. Ha ha ha.

When Mary lifted her head, she saw someone, who was wrapping his arm to Chanyeol’s broad shoulders. Someone particularly familiar….