What?

What is love?

 

She got rejected – without words.

She rolled her eyes to him and walked away in the rain. A car came and splashed water all over her. She was furious as she watches the car stopping in front of Sehun. “Sehun ah, that’s not a way to treat a girl! You should’ve gave her your umbrella! See, she’s soaked wet already!” his friend said, sitting inside the car, on the driver’s seat.

“How ironic.” Bi mumbled and walked away.

She arrived home and Mary laughed out loud looking at her appearance. “Stop. Laughing.” She said through her teeth. “Alright, alright.” Mary said, holding back her laugh. After a split second she laughed again. “I just can’t HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mary continued laughing. Bi rolled her eyes once again. “Whatever,” Bi said.

Bi showered and suddenly Mary shouted shouts of joy. “Eonni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she called. “I’m in the shower!” Bi said. “Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mary tried to open the bathroom door. “Kyaa!!! Don’t you have any shame?!!” Bi scolded her. “Palli!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mary said again, excitedly.

When Bi finished showering, Mary continued her screams. “Eonni!!!!!” she called from outside the bedroom. “What what what?!” Bi asked, excited too. “…………………….. nothing.” Mary said.

“WHAT?!” Bi shrieked. “Nothing, I forgot.” Mary said, calmly. Bi went in her room and took her pillow. “That’s for lying!!!” she said as she threw the pillows to Mary. “PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mary declared as she threw the pillow back to her. “Kya!!!!” Bi pulled her sister’s hair.

And the ‘war’ continued. “Aren’t you bored of fighting with each other?!” the maid said to both of them, whilst cleaning the place. “This place is a mess!” she continued. The two sisters giggled. Mary lay down on the floor, “This is boring.” “You bet.” Bi agreed. “What if…… we rent our place?” Mary asked, excitedly. “We can be the landlord ahjumma and scold the people who rents our place… We’d set the price so low everybody would want to rent it here. HAHAHAHAHAHHA and then we scold them and then they run” Mary said.

“That’s so cruel!” Bi said, giggling. “I’ll put up a room – not wait two rooms heheheehehehehehe with 30won per month” Mary said. “I’ll go meet the real estate agent today.” Mary continued.

“I never said yes. Plus, you’re new to high school!” Bi scolded. “It would be more fun to have more siblings, don’t you agree?” Mary said.

“Good morning,” the doorbell rang on a Saturday morning. “Yes?”the maid opened the door. “I heard that this place is open for rent?” someone asked. “Er… no it is not.” The maid answered. “I knew this address was wrong. How can someone put up a place to rent when this place is so big and comfy for only 30 won?” that someone said.

“It is!! It is open for rent!!!!” Mary shouted from upstairs. The maid and that someone looked up for who said those words.

“It….. is?” that person asked. “Yes, yes it is!” Mary replied.
“The one that is on for 30 won?” that person asked again.
“Mmmhhhhh” Mary nodded.
“Sure?” he asked again. “For two?”
“Yes yes yes!” Mary said again, excited.

“Oh, my name is Chanyeol and I would like to rent this place with my friend, Sehun. Would that be 60 won?” that person asked. “No, only 30 won” Mary answered. “Come in! I’ll show you your room.” Mary said, whilst in her pajamas.

Bi woke up and walked over to the kitchen, not caring a thing about the strangers that wants to rent their rooms. Her hair was untied, she haven’t washed her face and was in a mood that is on full holiday day. “Who’s that?” she asked Mary.

“The people that wants to rent our rooms.” Mary said.

“What?!” Bi spitted out her coffee she just made. “I told you-“ she wanted to continue but two persons came in the main door, bringing their bags with them.

She stared at the other person’s face for a while. “You’re kind of familiar…” she said. “I’m sorry, I don’t recognize you,” the other person said.

“You’re…. you’re that waiter!!!!!” Bi shouted.