Runaway

What is love?

"Eonni!!!!!!!" Mary called. "Where's Bi?" Mary asked their maid. "Upstairs..... Why are you so excited?" the maid asked. "Ah, ahjumma it's nothing. I'll go upstairs first, ok? Annyeong" Mary said, swifting towards the stairs and up into Bi's room. 

"Eonni, eonni!!!!!!" Mary said, still excited.
"Wae?" Bi asked. "Kya, next time, knock first. Haih" Bi rolled her eyes then looked back at the cut she had. She admired the plaster.
"Errr that's so childish of you, eonni. Since when do you like childish things?" Mary shot a disgusted look.
"Sehunnie got it for me," Bi smiled.
"WHAT? YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM?" Mary asked, astonished. "IS HE HOME?" she asked again.
"Shut. Up. He said he wanted to shower.... Why?" 
"Why IS he showering, eonni?" Mary shot Bi a look. 
"Well... erm....... we're... we're kind of planning to go to dinner together. Well.... we need to know each other better. Since.... well... yeah...." Bi answered.
"Eonni, YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM." Mary said.
"I certainly don't have feelings for him! It's just... well... a...erm.... a landlord and renter relationship, that's all. But why CAN'T I?" Bi asked.

Mary sat down on Bi's bed, sighing. "Eonni, we've known each other for how long? Psh. You said 'well' lots of time. Clearly, you have something to hide from me. And that something is, YOU LIKE HIM." She lied down on the bed, thinking whether it would be worthwhile to tell her.

"Erm... if you said so." Bi said, giving in. "But why can't I like him?" she stood up, and sat beside Mary on the bed. Mary tossed, still wondering. "Eonni..... while on a date with Chanyeol today--" Mary couldn't finish her sentence because Bi cutted her words off, "WHAT? Date? Why didn't you tell me earlier??? Awwww uri Mary is growing up so fast!!" Bi said, tickling Mary. "Stop!! S- Stop!!" Mary said, while laughing. "Ah, jinjja stop!!!" Mary said, with tears in her eyes. 

"Because you would've done THAT to me, see?" Mary said, rolling her eyes, now standing. She sighed, "Anyway, I met some of his few friends. And there's someone.. who looked EXACTLY like the pictures of the SM trainees before... The ones your friend showed us." she said. "So.... so what if their friends are SM tr--" trainees? were what Bi was about to say. But it finally hit her, before she gets to finish her sentence that, they weren't going to work at the ice cream shop next to the SM building. They were... distracting her and Mary. 

They were too SM trainees. 

"I'm not sure, but, yeah... I think so too." Mary said, reading her sister's face that were too sour. "And you know SM... you know their dating rules. Don't you?" Mary asked. 

"So eonni. Please, please. Don't fall for him." Mary begged, didn't want her sister to be broken hearted. "It's okay. Thanks, anyway." Bi said, still having so many things in her head. "Can you like, leave me alone?" Bi asked. 

"Eonni. Don't think so hard about this." Mary said, still worried. "Eum" was all Bi could answered.

Not so long after Mary walked away, there was a knock at the door, again. "It's me, Sehun." he said.

Bi woke up from her long thoughts. "Wae?" she asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just that... Let's fix up a date for the dinner next time? Something turned up and I have to-" 

"Go." Bi continued his sentence. "Yeah.. Mianhae. I'm leaving." Sehun said again. 

Go, just leave.