That's you?

What is love?

“You’re that waiter!!” Bi shouted. “And you are? Whatever.” Sehun replied. “Where’s our room?” he continued. “I’m the landlord. You shall not be rude to the landlord.” Mary said. “Kyaaa!!! I’m older I’M THE LANDLORD” Bi rebutted.

“Forget her, follow me.” Mary said, leaving Bi alone and walk Chanyeol and Sehun to their room. Sehun smirked.

“Eonni, don’t follow us! You’re only ruining everything! Sit down and eat your breakfast!!!” Mary said. “I’m older-“ Bi tried to reply but Mary cut off her words. “I know, you’re older eonni” Mary rolled her eyes. “Well…. At least you acknowledge that” Bi said and continued eating.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All of them prepared to go out. At the door Bi pulled Chanyeol and asked, “You don’t recognize me?” Chanyeol bowed his head and said, “Sorry, I don’t.” “Whatever. Why is he so nice when he’s a waiter and when he’s outside he’s so…. Cold?” Bi asked. “Interested already? That’s the fastest anyone had fallen for him. Hmmmm” CHanyeol replied. “What? No!” Bi replied.

“He’s like that…. The café manager asked him to smile all the time so that’s why.” Chanyeol replied. “Oh…… that’s why he’s so rude.” Bi pondered. “Can you…… let go of me now?” Chanyeol asked. “Oh sure, sorry” Bi smiled.

Bi tailed them and she suddenly whispered to Chanyeol, "Why is he so cold?". Instead of being annoyed with Bi's character he smiled and answered it calmly, "He has his own crush that nobody knows who... And he's only like that when he has a crush. He doesn't want to be good to other girls." "Ah.... so we have to find that girl to make him happier kkkkk" Bi giggled. Chanyeol giggled along too. Mary looked back and eyed Bi, giving her the signal to not do that. Bi asked why telepathically. 

Mary pulled Bi and said, "He's cute and he's mine". Bi giggled and brushed her sister's hair. Mary hit her hard, "Yaaaa!! You're ruining my hair!!" Chanyeol giggled with Mary's behavior. 

"Hyung, what if they know we're SM trainees when we arrive there?" Sehun whispered to Chanyeol. "We'll go through the back door later on. We'll pretend that we're going to that ice cream store near the SM building." Chanyeol answered. Sehun nodded.

When they arrived SM's building, Mary begged Bi to not do her routine in front of their 'guests'. Bi shook off Mary's hands, and did her routine. 

"Hwaiting oppa!!!!!!" she said, clenching her fist. Sehun quickly realized that gesture... and didn't want to believe that Bi's his secret unknown crush. "Aniya, that cannot be her" he said, regretting his cold moves towards Bi. "But... how did she know that I'm SM's trainee? And if she did... why is she so... not like she is now to me?"

"Donghae oppa saranghae!!!!!!!!!!!" Bi added. 

Sehun was stunned. "So. All along it was not me," he whispered. "But maybe it's not her. It cannot be her. No. It's not her." Sehun talked to himself, convincing him Bi wasn't the girl he'd always admired, although he has only seen the hair of his secret unknown crush. 

Chanyeol bid them goodbye, saying that they are going to that ice cream store. The two sisters walked away. 

"Kyaa!! Hyung!! You think Bi's my crush?" Sehun said.
"Ah.... seolma. She said Donghae-" Chanyeol answered, but pondered too about that.
"Maybe... but. Let's just wait when they come back. I remembered her outfit, so we can tell if that's her or not. I hope not." Sehun wished.
Chanyeol giggled, "NOW you regret for being so cold to her? Hahahahahaha"
Sehun hit him and walked inside, blushing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun waited until it was already time for the two sisters to go back home. 

After a few minutes, suddenly, Mary and Bi walked towards the building. Bi made the gesture again.

"Hyungs!!! It is her!! My landlord's my secret crush!!!! I know her!!!" Sehun said, smiling. 

"You're really something..... How did you know that's her and brought Chanyeol with you?" the other members said. "I... can't believe it. This is fate, isn't it, hyungs?" he smiled. 

"So it's really you, after all. Although you're only giving strength to Donghae... I'l change that...soon."