Chapter 11

My Boyfriend is not Yours!

"Good news Jjongie!" Jinki cheered as soon as he saw Jonghyun approaching.

 

"Good news? Are you pregnant?" Jonghyun asks, smirking making Jinki blush and playfully smack Jonghyun.

 

"Stop that! You know its impossible for me to get pregnant!" He said. "Anyway, Umma said its fine if you guys stay over while they're gone since they would feel at ease when they know someone is there to protect us. But she also said that we should behave, do not do something naughty." Jinki said blushing madly when he finished his sentence.

 

Jonghyun laughed and embraced Jinki. "Okay. I guess we should prepare for Friday." He said.

 

Little did they know that Minho heard everything.

 

Damn it! My alone time with Jinki wouldn't going to happen now thanks to that Midget!

 

Minho thought.

 

--

 

"Becareful you guys okay? Jonghyun, take care of my Jinki huh. I want him in one piece when we get back!" Lee-umma said. 

 

"Yes Lee-ahjumma!" Jonghyun said grinning.

 

Lee-umma laugh. "Call me Umma,Jonghyun. No need for formalities and Ahjumma makes me look old." 

 

"Okay Umma. And no, you're so young still Umma." Jonghyun said also laughing.

 

"Let's go yeobo. Our plane is waiting." Mr. Choi said.

 

 They all watched as Jinki and Minho's parent's plane took off. They came back to the Lee residence. Minho stomp off to his room closing the door a bit loud making then all frown.

 

"What's wrong with that soccer maniac?" Key asks.

 

"I don't know…" Jinki said, Jonghyun look away and Taemin bit his lip.

 

"Anyway, Your house is still the same hyung. Lee-ahjumma is still is a clean freak." Key comments, then glance at Taemin. "This is your first time coming here right Taemin?" 

 

"Uh… yeah." Taemin said fidgeting.

 

Key frown. "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" 

 

Taemin shook his head. "Not really, its just I'm embarrassed for snapping at you the other day."

 

"Oh that. Its okay, I can understand if you don't want someone to intrude in your problem so its okay." Key said calmly.

 

"Really? But still, I'm sorry." Taemin said bowing.

 

"Forgiven." He said smiling.

 

 Jinki and Jonghyun who is watching the whole exchange between Taemin and Key can only smile. 

 

Knowing Key, he is not someone who easily forgets a wrong thing someone did to him but since he forgave Taemin so easily maybe Key changed or maybe…

 

Jonghyun shook his head.

 

Key is now in love but in an age of denial.

 

Jonghyun clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention.

 

"Okay! Let's stop lazing around, let's get to work!" He said.

 

--

 

When their done unpacking, Key and Taemin helped Jinki to prepare their dinner while Jonghyun is left inside Jinki's room.

 

"Enjoying your time here?" Jonghyun heard Minho's voice.

 

"What do you want Choi?" Jonghyun said glaring at Minho.

 

"What I want? I want you to leave this house." Minho said.

 

Jonghyun laugh sarcastically. "You'll make a good comedian if you became one." Jonghyun said. "Why should I leave? Besides, your parents are in favor of our stay here."

 

"I don't care. Why can't you just leave us alone?" Minho said

 

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that? I'm Jinki's boyfriend here Minho, while you… You're the brother." Jonghyun said walking past Minho. "He's mine Minho, not yours." Then out of the room.

 

Minho's jaw clenched.

 

--

 

During their stay in the Lee's residence, Jinki tried to make the situation less awkward but Minho isn't one in cooperation. Jonghyun tried to help Jinki but somehow Minho knows how to make his temper short.

 

"Yeobo, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at Minho that way." Jonghyun apologize while they're laying on his Jinki's bed.

 

Jinki sigh. "Don't worry Jjong, I know how hard you try to not snap at Minho, I guess Minho isn't someone to lose." He said, hugging Jinki close.

 

"Tell me about it! That step brother of yours doesn't even know the word give up." Jonghyun agrees.

 

"But Jjong, I love Minho as my brother, I don't want to hurt him. If its possible can you avoid hitting each other?" Jinki pleads.

 

Jonghyun smile. "If that's what you want Yeobo." He said kissing Jinki's forehead.

 

--

 

Outside the room, Minho's eavesdropping. Once we heard what Jinki said, he clenched his fist.

 

"Aren't you tired?" Minho heard Taemin.

 

"Aren't you suppose to be resting?" Minho asks back.

 

"Aren't you tired of loving someone who doesn't even love you?" Taemin repeated.

 

"Jinki loves me!" Minho hiss, loud enough that only Taemin can hear so that the couple inside the room wouldn't hear.

 

"Yeah he does, as a brother." Taemin said, face neutral.

 

"Shut up Taemin! Jinki will love me!" 

 

"Will? You're not even sure if he would, while I, I love you Minho hyung. If you would love me, I would be able to return your feelings." Taemin said. He doesnt care if he looks so pathetic right now

 

 

Minho smirks. "Let me turn your question back to you Taemin. Aren't you tired? Tired of insisting yourself to someone who clearly shows that he doesn't want you? Get a hold of yourself Taemin. We're the same." He said turning away from Taemin opting to leave

 

 

"I know that you're the mastermind on beating Jonghyun hyung up." Taemin said.

 

 

Minho look at Taemin with a strtled expression.

 

"W-what?" 

 

"You heard me right Minho-hyung. I know its your doing. Why? Why did it come to that? Why?" Taemin said, tears escaping his eyes.

 

Minho smiles darkly. "I told you didnt I? I would do anything just to have him." He said, leaving Taemin, whose knees gone weak.

 

Why are you so stubborn and selfish Minho-hyung?

 

--

 

"Ehem! Are we going to eat in silence? I'm so not used to it." He said.

 

"It would be nice if you follow our example and just shut your mouth Key." Minho said coldly.

 

"Yah! You stupid soccer maniac! Don't talk to your hyung like that!" Key scolds.

 

"Were just the same age Key, don't act like your older." Minho retorts.

 

"You-"

 

 

"Don't waste your saliva by talking to a person who doesn't know when he is wrong or not Key. Its not worth it." Jonghyun stops Key. "Don't waste your energy to someone that doesn't match your level."

 

"Then why don't you level your height to mine?" Minho bite back.

 

"No need. At least I'm attractive even if I'm short."

 

"But girls look for a guy who's taller than them. In your case, even if they don't wear heels, they're still taller than you." 

 

"That's fine. I don't like girls anyway. If your forgetting, I already have a boyfriend." Jonghyun said, looking at Minho meaningfully.

 

 Minho stood up abruptly before leaving the table without an excuse.

 

"What just happen?" Key asks confused, but no one dared to answer him.

 

-- 

 

Later that afternoon.

 

Minho is fuming and venting all his anger towards a poor innocent punching bag. His friend Nichkhun notice him.

 

"Having a bad day?" Nichkhun asks.

 

"Shut up!" Minho hiss while beating the life out of the punching bag.

 

Nichkhun wince as he saw how Minho's punches affects the bag.

 

"Chill bro. Just tell me your problem." He said.

 

Minho stops and pant, looking at his friend before speaking.

 

"You want to know my problem?" He started. "Its ing Kim Jonghyun! He is my ing problem!" Minho snap, his face red because of anger.

 

"Jonghyun? Why?"

 

"You don't need to know why, all you just need to know is that I hate him and I want him out of my life." Minho said, jaw clenching.

 

Nichkhun frown.

 

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

 

--

 

A/n:

My fav. chapter is... not the next chapter. But the next chapter is interesting... for me xD

I don't really know about you guys but I'm getting interested with my own story. This is my very first JongYu multichaptered and I'm not disappointed. Not at all. But in my grammar its a different case. But I know I became good. (CONFIDENCE!!! xD)

 

Anyway, just keep supporting this and I will keep on loving you guys ^_^

~Liexha Lee-Monoga