2

After Bangkok

At the same time, a girl was walking back and forth around her living room. Her phone was in her hand and panic was definitely on her face.

 

“Eonnie, ottohke?” Seo Hyun asked Hyoyeon, who was sitting leisurely in front of her little sister’s LED TV.

 

“Ottohke wae?” Hyoyeon did not really paid attention to what Seo Hyun was saying because she was busy watching Titanic on DVD.

 

“Eonnie! Pay attention please. I really need your help here.” Seo Hyun cried for help. One hour ago, she received a text message from her boyfriend that he had arrived in Korea. He asked her whether she is home but she could not even send him a reply. She knew that he knew about the High Cut photo shoot. And she definitely knew that he was angry. How could she find out? Because our nation’s friend Lee Jung Shin texted her.

 

It was Saturday night. She just got home from watching Snoop Dogg’s concert with Min from Miss A, and Hyelim and Yubin from Wonder Girls. Her parents had a weekend getaway to Jeonju so she got the apartment for herself. Right after she got home, her phone vibrated and Jung Shin’s text arrived.

 

To: Seo Joo Hyun Hyungsoonim

From: Nation’s Friend Lee Jung Shin

Hyungsoonim, I think I just did something stupid. I showed hyung your pictures in High Cut. And I think he’s now mad. Mianhae L

 

That time, she was excited that her mildang worked out well. They had been spending some time apart from each other. She was busy and so was he. And she thought they need something to lighten up the fire between them again. That was why she agreed to do the photo shoot. But she forgot that Yong Hwa can be pretty scary when he’s mad.

 

And now she is faced with the consequences.

 

“Eonnie, what should I do?” Seo Hyun begged Hyoyeon for advice.

 

Looking at her desperate sister, Hyoyeon can feel nothing but pity. It was Seohyun’s first relationship so she was as clueless as Bambi. And somebody needed to be there to point her the direction.

 

“Okay,” Hyoyeon pressed the pause button before focusing on Seohyun, “What was your original intention when you did the shoots?”

 

“I wanted to get his attention.”

 

“Did you say Jung Shin told you that Yong Hwa knows about the pictures?”

 

“Yes, Jung Shin showed him.”

 

 “That babo,” Hyoyeon chuckled as she heard the answer, “Okay, did Jung Shin say anything about Yong Hwa’s reaction after seeing your picture?”

 

“He said Yong Hwa Oppa was mad.”

 

“That’s good, then.”

 

“He’s mad, Eonnie. How could that be good?”

 

“You said you wanted to get his attention. Then Jung Shin told you that he showed Yong Hwa your pictures and he was mad. There you have it! You got Yong Hwa’s attention.”

 

Seohyun’s eyes widened as she finally found the clarity in Hyoyeon’s words, “Ah! I see what you’re saying now, Eonnie.”

 

“You clueless little lamb. What will happen to you if you don’t have me in your life?”

 

“I know.. I know..” Seohyun smiled widely, “You’re the best, Hyo Eonnie.”

“Do you where they are now? Have they got back to their dorm?”

 

“I don’t think so. They landed one hour ago. With immigration check and baggage claim, I think they won’t be here until another half-hour.”

 

“I better get going then.”

 

“Where are you going, Eonnie?”

 

“Somewhere but here. I don’t want to witness anything intimate between you and Yong Hwa. I need to protect my eyes.”

 

Seohyun laughed as she heard Hyo’s answer. This particular sister of hers always knows how to insult her without making her feel like she was being insulted. Funny, she is.

 

“Eonnie, before you go, I need to ask you one more thing.” Seohyun stopped her Eonnie before the door, “What do you think I should do?”

 

“What else?” Hyoyeon smirked, “Get his full attention.”

 

“Arasseoyo, Unnie.” Seohyun smiled. She knew exactly what Hyoyeon meant with those words. And that was something that she would definitely do.

*