1

After Bangkok

To: Hyunni

From: Yong

Hyun, I just landed from Bangkok. Are you home?

*

One hour later, and Seo Joo Hyun still had not replied his message. He wanted to be mad, especially after seeing her revealing pictures in High Cut magazine. She told him about the photo shoot, but she never told him that she was taking that kind of pictures.

 

Jung Shin was the one who showed him the pictures she took with Sooyoung, right before they went on stage in Bangkok. Jung Shin is definitely a fan of Sooyoung so he was kind of excited to see his favorite idol posing for a magazine. But it was not the same case with Yong Hwa. She knew him very well, so she should know that he really does not like this kind of thing.

 

So as soon as they landed in Incheon, he texted her. But as we all know, she didn’t reply.

 

Yong Hwa, who was seating at the back seat, grunted with frustration. He wanted to call her but he thought that it was not something that they should talk on the phone. Besides, his brothers and manager were around. He didn’t want them to eavesdrop on his private conversation with his girlfriend.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jong Hyun asked Yong Hwa. His hyung looked even more troubled then before. It was bothering him. Yong Hwa is a bright person. Even when he’s tired, he always tried to brighten up the mood. But ever since he saw hyungsoonim’s pictures, he hadn’t even smile once, except when they were on stage in Bangkok. It was not even the smile that he usually gave to their fans. He was gloomy.

 

“Is it because of the pictures I’ve shown you, hyung?” Jung Shin asked with concern, “Mianhae. Maybe I shouldn’t have shown you the pictures.”

 

Yong Hwa turned his head to his younger brothers, “It’s okay. It’s not your fault. If else, I should be thankful that you showed me the pictures.” Yong Hwa looked at his phone screen for the hundred times, wishing that one particular name will appear on the screen, contacting him back. But a man can only wish.

*