Phone Conversation

Uncle Seungri! Papa Youngbae!

Sir, there is a call coming in, it's from Mrs. Choi,” Youngbae's secretary, Ms. Jang, said through the intercom.


 


 

Youngbae sighed as he pressed the red button on his intercom. “Cut her in,” Youngbae ordered.


 


 

When she was about to go to her vacation, she said that she would call a week later to check up on him and the kids. It only has been two freaking days! Actually, no it only has been a day and a half. A week is seven days and if Youngbae did his math, there is five and a half days left!


 


 

Dong Youngbae!” Bom hissed through the phone immediately as soon as she got connected. “I have been calling you over the phone for the past twenty minutes, where is your phone!?”


 

Youngbae looked up from his desk, seeing Jae-hwa playing on his DS on the small couch, and then his phone right next to him.


 


 

I must have left it in my jacket,” Youngbae answered as he rolled his eyes. “Noona, where's the 'Hey Bae, how are you? Are you doing good? How's your day? Are the kids doing well? Tell them I love them okay?' but instead you do this to me.”


 


 

Are you sassing me, young man!?” Bom yelled again as Youngbae dropped his head onto the desk and bang his forehead while sighing.


 


 

Ani~ It's just that I am having such a hard day today,” Youngbae lied as he made sure that his voice really sounded stress.


 


 

Are you saying that you can no longer take care of my two adorable babies?” Bom asked.


 


 

Ani! Ani! I love the twins. It's not even them that's the problem. Just work, okay noona?” Youngbae said as he gave Jae-hwa a tired and scared look, in which the little boy laughed at him for.


 


 

Arasso. So how's my two angels?” Bom asked, this time nicely as she let out a giggle. “I miss them so much.”


 


 

They're doing great. And I bet they miss you too,” Youngbae said gently, so Bom wouldn't get all pissed anymore.


 


 

He swore, ever since Bom had kids, all she does is scream and be cranky. No more Bom the bubbly and giddy alien, just the Bominator. There would be times where she is like that, but it's rare. But hey, at least his hyung never change. Youngbae even came to believe that the children themselves are a lot more mature that their father.


 


 

Did Minzy give you the kids' schedule?” Bom asked.


 


 

Ah ye,” Youngbae nodded, even though Bom couldn't see it. “Noona, I have a question about the whole schedule.” Youngbae stood up from his seat and walked over to Jae-hwa, who still had his phone.


 


 

What is it?”


 


 

I have notice that their schedule is packed, from when school starts until seven at night,” Youngbae said, sitting back down, as he heard Bom make an agreeing sound, telling him to continue on. “Is it always like that from Monday to Friday? What about the weekends?”


 


 

Ani,” Bom said, in which Youngbae could already tell that she was pouting slightly. “The two only have violin and piano lesson during Monday to Wednesday. Eunji only has gymnastics during Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, while my little baby boy has Taekwondo through Wednesday to Friday. And for the weekend, take them to a nice place or something. I'm sure they'll like that.”


 


 

Eh? They don't have anything for the weekends?” Youngbae asked, surprise about the new information. He thought that the Choi's make sure that their twins' schedule is packed so they wouldn't have to take care of them.


 


 

Of course not silly!” Bom chirped brightly. “We aren't those kind of parents, Bae. The weekends are for us family to bond together because that's when me and Tabi don't work. Minzy must have not told you because she never took care of the children during the weekends.”


 


 

Ah chincha?” Youngbae asked as he let out a warm smile. Maybe he has misjudge the Choi's after all. Why would he ever think that they don't have time for their children? He mentally face palm himself as he shook his head with a smile.


 


 

Aish, this is our first time not having our babies around during the weekend. Yah! Youngbae, make sure you make them feel special during the weekends and don't spoil them too much!” Bom began to wail like a kid. “I wanna go home now!”


 


 

Noona, don't worry, I got this! I'm Dong Youngbae, come on,” Youngbae blurted out as he let out a laugh. “Just enjoy your vacation with hyung! Spend it like your honeymoon, but you know, without having to create another set of twins. Noona, are you and hyung...protected?”


 


 

YAH!”


 


 

Aigoo~! Noona is blushing,” Youngbae teased as he heard his noona muffle some words in which he didn't understand.


 


 

Oh that reminds me!” Bom gasped a bit as she let out a small laugh. “I bet my children surprised you huh?”


 


 

What do you mean?” Youngbae asked as he paused at writing down the schedule of the twins.


 


 

My kids are obnoxious and loud huh?” Bom asked as she let out a laugh. “Just like their father.”


 


 

And mother,” Youngbae mumbled back as he rolled his eyes. “I can't believe you lied to me about your children! Who does that?!”


 


 

Just a warning Bae,” Bom said as she calmed down her laughter. “Sooner later, you will have to get married and have kids of your own. You will need to learn this one way or another.”


 


 

Arasso. I know.”


 


 

Which by the way, when are you going confess you undying and unrequited love for EunMi? Hmm? When? It has been three years! You should have been married by now, but noo~! Youngbae, quit being a coward and make a move already! Aish!”


 


 

Noona!” Youngbae whined like an embarrassed child. He then heard a gasp from a small boy, who was sitting on the couch looking at Youngbae with his eyes widen. “Noona, I have to go! Code Red!” With that Youngbae hit the Decline button. Why did he tell her that three years ago?


 


 

Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Jae-hwa jumped off the couch and ran towards Youngbae. He calls Youngbae 'hyung' whenever they are alone. It's their own secret thing. “You have a crush on noona?! Waaah!”


 


 

Ani! Ani! Ani!” Youngbae shook his head from side to side, panic in his eyes. “I don't have a crush on EunMi. Eww! Why would I have a crush on her!?”


 


 

But Auntie just—”


 


 

Auntie was just kidding, she was just joking, I swear!” Youngbae said as he carried Jae-hwa into his lap.


 


 

Arasso, hyung,” Jae-hwa said as he let out a small smile, that demented smile he has learned from his own father. Youngbae quickly detected this since he had to live with that kind of smile ever since kindergarten with Jiyong. “I'll keep it a secret, hyung.”


 


 


 

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>


 


 


 

Hi baby,” Seungri greeted Chaerin through the phone as he gave JiHye a wink, who giggled, her hands hiding her lips.


 


 

What's up with the sweet talk babe?” Chaerin asked as she giggled.


 


 

What? I can't be sweet to my fiance from time to time?” Seungri asked as he grew a boyish smirk while ruffling JiHye's hair.


 


 

If you're going to start being sweet, do it all the time,” Chaerin answered back as Seungri let out a warm laugh. “So is that an agreement?”


 


 

I'll try my best babe,” Seungri rolled his eyes playfully as he carried JiHye, who had been signaling him to be carried.


 


 

No way!” Chaerin protested. “Whenever you say you would try your best, it just means you would put little to no effort to it and give up! I know you Lee Seunghyun! You aren't the sweetest lover, nor even romantic.”


 


 

Seungri let out another laugh as JiHye looked at him with curiosity in her eyes, wondering what the two couple were talking about. “Marry me first before I would start acting romantic,” Seungri stated.


 


 

That's why I have this ring with me,” Chaerin said, in which Seungri imagine her holding her hand up. For the past few weeks, since he proposed, Chaerin have done nothing but show off her ring everywhere. What girl wouldn't when the diamond is so damn big? “And please, let's see you actually try, if it actually happen.”


 


 

Yah,” Seungri hissed playfully. “Who here told me stop being such a romantic in the first place?” Chaerin let out a giggle as they both remembered that day when Seungri first asked her to be his girlfriend. But of course Chaerin rejected him because she found his romantic—or as she liked to call it before—playboy side annoying.


 


 

It took you six times for me to finally say yes,” Chaerin reminded him as she let out a laugh, which Seungri adored so much. “You were such a loser.”


 


 

And now?” Seungri asked as JiHye tried to hear what was Chaerin saying.


 


 

Well you have me, so I guess you're alright now,” Chaerin answered.


 


 

You're doomed once this one-month-deal is over,” Seungri threatened as Chaerin let out a snort.


 


 

Well then, count the days,” Chaerin said as Seungri bit his bottom lip. JiHye looked at Seungri and his phone, confusion clear in her eyes. What do they mean?


 


 

Panda, Tiger wants to talk to Kitty!” JiHye said as she tried to snatch the phone away. “Gimme!”


 


 

Ah, babe, JiHye—ahem I mean Tiger wants to talk to you,” Seungri said as he gave his phone to JiHye and then let her down on the ground.


 


 

The little girl ran away from Seungri to his desk. “Kitty!” JiHye chirped, but before Chaerin can even respond JiHye beat her to it. “PANDA IS A CREEPER!!”


 


 

Seungri's eyes widen immediately as he heard this come out from the small girl. He made a 45 degree sharp turn as he looked at JiHye, hoping she won't say something weird.


 


 

Eh? Wae?” Chaerin asked after letting out a huge laugh.


 


 

You're picture is everywhere...it's creepy,” JiHye whispered to the phone. “And it's only your pictures. My Appa, in his office, he has a picture of Tiger and Umma and Jae-hwa oppa and Jung-hwa oppa and Uncle Youngbae and you and Uncle Seunghyun and Panda and...” and her listing goes on as Seungri looked at her shaking her head. “But Panda! He only has you! Not even a picture of Tiger. How weird is that?!”


 


 

Omo. That's so weird,” Chaerin agreed as she tried to keep her giggles to herself. “Kitty has never been in Panda's office so I never have seen it before.” Obviously, now she was just lying to kid. But oh well, it isn't her kid anyways. Besides her unnie always does that to the kids too. “How many pictures Tiger?”


 


 

Eight hundred!” JiHye exaggerated her answer when really there was only three.


 


 

Chincha?! That's so creepy!” Chaerin gasped as JiHye nodded at this. “Baby, give the phone to Panda. I need to give him a scary talk! Hmmph!”


 


 

Okie!” JiHye said as she let out a giggle and ran back towards Seungri, giving him his phone. Seungri snatch the phone back, non-so-gently as he gave JiHye a glare. This girl, aish!


 


 

Eight hundred?” Chaerin asked as soon as Seungri put his phone next to his ear. “You really are trying to be a romantic huh?”


 


 

Ha ha ha. So funny,” Seungri said in a sarcastic tone. “But just a question, would that work?”


 


 

No. I would leave you,” Chaerin joked as Seungri frowned.


 


 

The only way she said that I had that much picture of you is because she searched around my phone,” Seungri reason. “I noticed how much selfies you actually took.”


 


 

Don't you dare delete them,” Chaerin threatened as Seungri then heard another female voice. “Oh, baby, I have to go.”


 


 

Alright then, love you,” Seungri said as he smirked.


 


 

Love you too. Thanks for the flowers. They're beautiful.”


 


 

They remind me of you.”


 


 

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Romantic isn't going to work anymore. Bye love you.”


 


 

Love you too,” Seungri said before hanging up letting out a laugh. He then turned around to face JiHye who was looking at him while sitting on his chair.


 

CREEPER!!”