Same Mind

Uncle Seungri! Papa Youngbae!

"Bye Papa," Eunji brightly said as she motioned Youngbae to bend over. When he did, her small plump lips planted on his cheek while she giggled. Youngbae chuckled and then looked at Woobin. The boy then jumped on to his arm wanting to me carried.

 

 

"Oh me too, bye Papa," Woobin said as he then pecked Youngbae on the cheek as he grew a cheeky smile. "Bye pretty noona!" Woobin said a lot more brighter as he leaned over and kissed EunMi on the cheek, which made the girl giggle.

 

 

"It's Ahjumma," Eunji corrected her brother as she rolled her eyes. She then gave EunMi a stern look before heading inside her class, pushing pass her teacher.

 

 

"Wow," EunMi said in a whisper-surprised like tone. She then picked up Woobin and kissed him on the cheeks too. "Have fun in school, handsome," EunMi let down Woobin and waved goodbye at him as he headed inside class.

 

 

"Bye Papa! Bye pretty noona!" Woobin said turning around before he got dragged inside by his sister.

 

 

"Are you possibly Dong Youngbae?" the teacher said as she looked at the latter with a warm smile.

 

 

"Yes I am," Youngbae said as he shook the teacher's hand.

 

 

"I see. Minji has sent me an email telling me that you would be bringing the kids to school from now on," the teacher said in a questioning tone, wanting to clarify things.

 

 

"Yes, for a month," Youngbae answered as he then looked at EunMi who was signaling him that he needs to get off to work.

 

 

"And is this your girlfriend?" the teacher asked as she looked at the woman in a sleeveless blue blouse with a white blazer on top of it, a black pencil skirt that covered half of her thighs, and then a four inch high laced high heels. "She is very pretty, I must say."

 

 

"Oh...ahh...she is--"

 

 

"Excuse us, not meaning to be rude mannered, but we really need to get off to work," EunMi said as she hooked her hand on Youngbae's arm affectionately. She then looked at Youngbae with a smile. "Let's go babe."

 

 

"Uh...yes of course," Youngbae said as he then bowed his head towards the teacher, following EunMi weird plan. "Nice meeting you..."

 

 

"Ms. Goh," the teacher continued.

 

 

EunMi smirked a little when she saw the disappointment in her eyes as she saw EunMi's actions towards Youngbae and her wordings of course. So she isn't married after all. And plus, she looks totally beautiful.

 

 

But as Kwon Jiyong's assistant, she is not about to let Youngbae get distracted from work, is she? No. And this teacher is very well in fact a distraction.

 

 

"Ms. Goh," Youngbae finishes of his sentence as he smiled warmly at her and her beauty that he found in her.

 

 

"We'll be going now," EunMi said as she pulled on Youngbae's arm and dragged him back to the parking lot.

 

 

"Babe? Since when did you allow people to start thinking that we're together? Last time I check, you hated when people mistaken us for a couple," Youngbae asked as he looked at EunMi, who still hasn't let go of his arm, suspiciously.

 

 

"It would be a bad reputation for the both of us if we confess to that teacher that we are not a couple," EunMi said as she puckered her lips a little in annoyance. Why is he suddenly questioning her? He usually just trust her with things and let it be.

 

 

"How is that going to give us bad reputation?" Youngbae asked as he became way too confuse.

 

 

"Think about it. I was in a car ride with the kids and then joined you to drop them off. From that very point on people will know we are...an item. And if I--we tell her that we are not a couple, what would they think of me then? They might judge us for something else...and then it would affect the kids of the Choi's which by the way, Mrs. Choi would kill us for, so we rather not take chances," EunMi replied.

 

 

That was the dumbest excuse she has ever, almost as dumb as her allowing that teacher to think they were together. When in fact, if she just said they were friends, it would be okay since its understandable. So why did she have to say they were a couple? And Youngbae being distracted from work is just childish. Remind herself that Youngbae has a code that Jiyong gave him and most of his close co-workers. Separate your life from work.

 

 

"What are--"

 

 

"But anyways, since the kids are gone, I need to inform you about our statics," EunMi changed the topic to work not wanting to talk about it any longer. She did not want Youngbae thinking that she's dumb when in fact she is a lot smarter than Youngbae. Or at least that's what she likes to think.

 

 

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

"Let's go!" Seungri shouted going inside the kid's room as he tried to fix his tie.

 

 

"NO! I still haven't picked what shoes to wear!" Jung-hwa shouted as he looked at his shoe collection inside the walk in closet. "And my shirt!"

 

 

"I'm ready!" Jae-hwa said as he sat on the bed like the good kid he think he is. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a red blazer with a loose tie, black skinny jeans, and then bright red supra hightops. Imagine a three-year old kid having this much of a fashion sense because Seungri can't even believe it. Well now at least he knows the kid is really Jiyong's.

 

 

 

"Panda! I look cute don't I?" JiHye then stood in front of Seungri twirling around. She was wearing a simple demin shorts, with a superman shirt, a butterfly necklace, and then a superman snapback.

 

 

"Are we changing your nickname to Supergirl instead?" Seungri asked as he bent down to meet face to face with the little girl.

 

 

"Look," JiHye ran over to her bed and went inside the covers. Soon her head popped out at the other side of the bed and then got out of the bed head first before she tumbled down and rolled over in a sitting position.

 

 

"Careful," Seungri warned as he chuckled seeing JiHye's puzzled look wondering why she didn't get hurt. "What is that?"

 

 

"Domo Superman," JiHye said running over to Seungri holding onto her second favorite stuff animal. "Umma gave it to me along with this hat!"

 

 

"It looks cute on you," Seungri said as he carried the little girl and then looked over at Jae-hwa who was still sitting down on the bed playing with his hands, being the innocent child he thought he was. And then Seungri search for the other kid. "Jung-hwa! Let's go!"

 

 

"Wait! I just need to find my jacket!" Jung-hwa shouted as Seungri furrowed his eyebrows. He's three, does looks even matter now? No matter what clothes he is in, he would still be adored and called cute!

 

 

"What's the point?" Seungri asked as he saw JiHye roll her eyes.

 

 

"Eunji noona needs to love meee~!" Jung-hwa shouted as he crawled out of his closet and then sat down at the middle of the room. He pulled onto his shoes before standing up fixing his jacket. He looked at Jae-hwa and gasped loudly.

 

 

"See this Panda?" JiHye whispered to Seungri. "They dress alike without knowing it."

 

 

"Take your clothes off! You can't wear the same thing I am wearing!" Jung-hwa burst in anger seeing that the only thing that's different between them is he is wearing a green shirt on, black blazer, a small black bow, and green supra hightops.

 

 

"No way! You do! I got these clothes first before you did!" Jae-hwa shouted as he jumped off the bed and walked off.

 

 

Before Jung-hwa can even attack Jae-hwa, Seungri quickly put JiHye down on the floor, raced to the the kid and picked him up, in one quick motion.

 

 

"Let go of me!" Jung-hwa shouted tried to squirm around with his hands formed into fist trying to get down to hit Jae-hwa. "Wait until I get my fist on your dumb face!"

 

 

"We look alike so what does that make you?!" Jae-hwa said as he stuck his tongue out while he hid behind a chair, just in case Jung-hwa got out of Seungri's hold.

 

 

"Auurrgghh!!" Jung-hwa growled as loud as he can as Seungri rolled his eyes, not even amused anymore by the two. "Admit it, I am the better looking brother and that's why Eunji likes me better!"

 

 

"She doesn't like you! She told me so! She loves me not you!" Jae-hwa hissed as he pointed a finger at Jung-hwa intensely.

 

 

"You--"

 

 

"One more screaming and arguing, all the cookies your aunt are going to bake later will only be eaten by me and Eunji, got it?" Seungri threatened the kids. Jung-hwa bit his lips together, while Jae-hwa put both of his hand on top of his mouth but Seungri can still hear him murmuring something.

 

 

"Good job Panda," JiHye giggled as she clapped.

 

 

"And she said I can't handle kids," Seungri smirk. He could already see it. Little Seungri and little Chaerin will be running around in the house they bought together.