I want/ I don't want

Uncle Seungri! Papa Youngbae!

"Oppa, here's the files you asked for," EunMi walked inside the kitchen where he's feeding the children some breakfast. Woobin immediately looked back and waved at EunMi with his cute smile. "Morning, precious," EunMi said as she ruffled his hair.


 


 

"Yo! I just fixed that!" Youngbae hissed as he pointed at a child looking at EunMi with widen eyes, obviously panicked.


 


 

"Seriously?" EunMi asked as she looked down at the little kid. "You put it in a mohawk when it doesn't even suit him, poor Woobin. Papa Youngbae has been treating your hair poorly." [Remember TOP's long hair? Imagine that on the kid.]


 


 

"Papa Youngbae is doing just fine! Thank you very much," Eunji hissed.


 


 

"You have a very clever tongue," EunMi smiled but the younger only felt threatened. "If you don't mind, I will take this cutiepie and fix his hair. You should have called their hair stylist."


 


 

"They have a hair stylist?" Youngbae asked as he looked up.


 


 

"I guess, because the Kwon triplets has some," EunMi shrugged as she picked up Woobin.


 


 

"I forgot, these kids are spoiled brats," Youngbae whispered to himself as his eyebrows furrowed. "...no Youngbae, you promise to be the best uncle they have ever had, don't leave them with Choi workers, pabo."


 


 

"Papa, why are you talking to yourself?" Eunji asked as she looked at Youngbae strangely.


 


 

"Oh! Baby girl..." Youngbae said as he shook his head. "I was just thinking of your schedule don't worry about it." He gave the little girl an eye smile before turning around.


 


 

I completely forgot she was there...aish...this is not a good sign for the next two months! Or even the next few hours!!


 


 

"I don't want to go to violin classes, I hate it," Eunji whined as she pouted eating her pancakes.


 


 

"Why is that?" Youngbae asked as he poured milk in the glass. "I heard you are really great at playing the violin."


 


 

"But Madame Kim is a big fat meanie! She hates me!" Eunji complained as she placed her cheek on the end of her palm with an angry and frustrated look. "Like I really do try but she said I am not trying at all! She is mean! And fat! But Appa said she is a really great teacher, I think not! But Appa said that I have to listen to her no matter what, but I don't want to. But Appa said so, so I have to do it."


 


 

Youngbae stared at Eunji as she rants away. What happen to being a very quiet girl, Bom?! "I think your Appa is right baby--"


 


 

"Oh great! Now even Papa thinks that way! Hmmph! This is unfair!" Eunji declared as she let go of her small fork making it clang on the plate loudly and just folded her arms with an angry pout as she leaned back on her seat. "Appa and Papa are just the same. They don't understand how she is a big fat meanie."


 


 

"Baby girl...come on. I didn't disagree with you that she may not be a big fat meanie, but at least try. You'll thank your Appa and even Mrs. Kim for this," Youngbae said as he held both of the girl's cheeks. "Does your Appa stay with you during your lessons."


 


 

"No, that's why he won't believe me," Eunji mumbled with her still angry expression.


 


 

"Tell you what?" Youngbae made sure she was looking right through his eyes. "Papa is going to stay with Eunji and Woobin throughout the lesson and whenever Mrs. Kim is being a meanie, I will stop her, arasso?"


 


 

"Really?" Eunji asked as her eyes sparkle in hope.


 


 

"Of course, anything for you guys," Youngbae said.


 


 

Kwon Jiyong, my dear friend, please, when you find out I skip half of my work, don't kill me and understand that I have to take care of the twins! Now that I think of it, EunMi can take over for me! Yeah! That could work!


 


 

"We're back!" EunMi said as she came back to the kitchen with Woobin in her arms. "See doesn't that look better?"


 


 

"Oppa looks the same," Eunji commented as she looked up at her brother.


 


 

"Which would be better, this or what your Papa did?" EunMi asked with her eyebrows raised. "I think he looks handsome, don't you think?"


 


 

"Well duh! He is mini-Appa," Eunji sassed EunMi as she turned around to start eating her pancake again.


 


 

"Eunji, we should put your hair in pony tail and then curl your hair, I think it would look very pretty on you," EunMi suggested wanting to get the kid to like her better. Why does she even hate her anyways? What has she done wrong?


 


 

"No, I like my hair the way it is, so leave it alone," Eunji hissed as she took a bit of her pancakes. EunMi looked up at Youngbae who gave her an apologetic look for the little girl's attitude.


 


 

"Alright," EunMi said as she placed Woobin on the chair. "How do you think Seungri is doing handling the Kwon triplets?" The only reason why she knows about this is because Youngbae told her last night when they had a phone conversation. It went from work to late night chat and then to some sweet talk that the two pretend to forget because they were sleepy.


 


 

"I hope he's doing well, it is the triplets," Youngbae shrugged as he secretly grew a victorious smile.


 


 

"I love the triplets, they aren't as immature as you think they are," EunMi said only to make Youngbae chuckle a little.


 


 


 


 

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>


 


 


 


 

"Panda! It's your turn!!" JiHye exclaimed as she raised her fist in the air holding up the two dices. "And then its Kitty!"


 


 

"Wait, what about me?" Jung-hwa asked as he looked at his little sister.


 


 

"Oppa was playing?" JiHye asked as he looked down at her brother.


 


 

"Yes!" Jung-hwa exclaimed as his jaw's dropped looking horrified. "I told you! I wanted to play!"


 


 

"No you didn't!" JiHye shook her head not remembering that she did in fact ask him to play.


 


 

"Yes I did!"


 


 

"No you didn't!"


 


 

"Am I hearing fighting again?!" Seungri shouted from his bathroom as he tried to fix his hair for his work.


 


 

"NO!!" the two shouted as they glared at each other.


 


 

"I'm hungry," Jae-hwa spoke up after being silent for at least half an hour. He rubbed his stomach as he stood up and walk inside the bathroom where he found Seungri tying his tie. "Panda," Jaw-hwa whispered as he tugged on his slacks. "I'm really hungry."


 


 

Seungri looked down at the little kid while his eyebrows furrowed. "Again? I just fed you crackers forty-minutes ago," Seungri reminded him as he picked the little guy up.


 


 

"But that was a long time ago, I got hungry," Jae-hwa declared.


 


 

"You are always hungry," Seungri sighed as he walked out the bathroom. "Who else is hungry?" Seungri looked down at the two other kids. He then gasped as soon as he saw JiHye on top of Jung-hwa pulling onto his hair while he bits on her arm. "I thought you guys promise not to fight anymore?!"


 


 

"He said I was dumb!" JiHye pointed at her older brother as she jumped off of him.


 


 

"She said I was ugly when we look alike!" Jung-hwa stated as he pointed at JiHye.


 


 

"He/She started it!" the two shouted at the same time. "No you! Nuh-uh! Stop it! Stop what? Stop copying me!"


 


"OKAY!" Seungri shouted as he tried to stop the fight putting Jae-hwa down who was giving him puppy dog eyes clenching onto his stomach. "You two stop fighting!" Seungri pointed at the two and then at Jae-hwa. "And you, go ask your aunt for food, I cannot cook."


 


 

"Are you screaming at the kids?" Chaerin asked as she peeked inside the room.


 


 

"Huh?" Seungri asked as his eyes widen looked up at his fiance. "Of course not! It's just that, they could not hear me so I have to raise my voice! I would not do that!"


 


 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk," Chaerin shook her head. "If you want kids babe, you need to know how to take care of one," Chaerin reminded him as she picked up Jae-hwa. "If you don't teach them how are they ever going to learn? Hmm?"


 


 

"I...but...I thought..." Seungri sighed as he shook his head. "Nevermind. Jae-hwa is hungry again, can you please feed him?"


 


 

"Gladly," Chaerin turned around with Jae-hwa in her arms, getting out the room.


 


 

"I love you," Seungri said as he looked up.


 


 

"Hmm..." Chaerin answered with a smirk.


 


 

"Kitty didn't say she loves you back," JiHye looked up at Seungri, looking very panic. "Why did she not say 'I love you too'?! Panda! Are you and Kitty fighting?!"


 


 

"Of course not honey, never," Seungri shook his head as he bent over to pick up JiHye. If they did fight, it is already obviously who will be the winner between them. "She did say it."


 


 

"No she didn't," Jung-hwa said as he shook his head. He then raised both of his arms up reaching for Seungri. "Up."


 


 

"Yes she did," Seungri countered back as he also picked up Jung-hwa.


 


 

"Panda, I think you are deaf," JiHye said as she looked at his ear.


 


 

"She didn't say it, we didn't hear it," Jung-hwa corrected Seungri as he shook his head rapidly, although very cute.


 


 

"Of course you won't hear it," Seungri answered as he made his way out of the room.


 


 

"What do you mean Panda?" JiHye asked as she grew confuse.


 


 

"Because only I can hear it," Seungri informed the little kid.


 


 

"What?" Jung-hwa then grew confuse having a similar expression as his little sister. "Do you guys talk by mind?"

 


 

"Well duh, what else could be the reason?" Seungri playfully rolled his eyes.


 


 

"That's so cool! How do you do that?" Jung-hwa asked as his eyes widen.


 


 

"Only soulmates can do it, so you need to find yours," Seungri said.


 


 

"That's funny..." Jung-hwa's eyebrows furrowed as he Seungri raised his in question. "Why can't I read Eunji's mind then?"


 


 

"Yeah, Panda, I never knew what Woobin is thinking about," JiHye said as she pouted. "Does that mean Woobin and I are not soulmates?" JiHye's eyes started to get watery making Seungri feel panicked.


 


 

"No! Of course you guys are! It's just that...it's because..." Seungri tried to think of some excuse but for some reason he could not think of one.


 


 

"You babies are too young to," Chaerin answered as she came back from the kitchen back upstairs. Seungri nodded as he watch JiHye wipe the fallen tears.


 


 

"Really?" JiHye asked while both couple nodded. "Okay then..."


 


 

"Auntie..." Jae-hwa pulled onto Chaerin's shirt. She looked down and raised her eyebrows trying to find out what he wants. "When Appa and Umma are together, we always see them kiss. Why don't you and Uncle ever kiss?"


 


 

"Huh?...uhh..." Chaerin glance at Seungri and then back at Jae-hwa. "Well honey it's because sometimes some couples--"


 


Seungri leaned over and pecked him at the side of her lips. "See we do," Seungri smiled at the little boy as JiHye gasped. Chaerin slowly looked at Seungri in shock who gave her a wink and a charismatic smile.


 


 

"I need to make Woobin do that to me!" JiHye exclaimed as her lips formed an 'o'.