Love At First Sight?

VIXX Kingdom Story

Chapter 4 - Love At First Sight?

 

 

Min Ah's POV

 

It was already 6 pm in the evening when we arrived at the Vixx Kingdom. I glanced at the window near my side. It showed the perfect front view of the palace.

Min Jee-unnie took a nap on the way. Her head is still bobbing. It landed on my shoulder. At that time, the door of the car opened.

We were greeted with a smile.

“Welcome Princesses. The ball will start in 10 minutes. Please go now.” Said the butler that greeted us.

I nodded in response. While I was moving on my way out of the car, Min Jee-unnie’s head hit the window ^^’’

“Aisssshhh!!” She hissed while touching her forehead. She narrowed her eyes.

“Where are you going guys?” She asked us. I think she is still not fully awake judging by her expression.  She would be jumping out of the car by now if she was fully awake.

“Uhmm.. Going to the ball?” Ah Ri replied to her in a sarcastic way.

“The Ball? THE BALL!!! THAT’S RIGHT!!! I will be going ahead girls! Bye Bye!!!” She waved and jumped out of the car. See? I told you guys :3

“What’s wrong with her?” I heard Ah Ri mumble.

“Let’s just leave her that way Ah Ri. At least she is happy.” I gave her a smile.

She smiled back.

“There you are!!! Girls let’s go!!” Yoon Ji-unnie called us. She dragged me to the stairs ^^’’

“We need to go there early to make impression Min Ah!” She whispered to me. Impression?

“Sure unnie” I just replied. I’m not sure what to reply xD

Su Ji, Ah Ri and Eun Mi followed us.

When we entered the main door, I became speechless with the size and the design of the place. I think Vixx Kingdom’s Palace is three times bigger than our palace. The design of the place was really luxurious.

Yoon Ji-unnie nudged my arm. “Hey, your jaw is going to drop.” She told me.

I didn’t notice that my mouth opened. I closed it immediately. She giggled.

After a few seconds, Yoon Ji-unnie spotted Prince N. She immediately fixed her hair and gown.

“I’ll go for a drink Min Ah. See you later!” She ran off to his direction.

“See you later!” I waved at her.

Where are the other girls by the way? I looked around. I spotted Su Ji, Ah Ri and Eun Mi heading to my direction.

“Unnieeee!! You two walked too fast! We had a hard time catching up!” Eun Mi told me. I laughed at her.

“Sorry, I didn’t noticed.” I told her.

 

 

 

Yoon Ji’s POV

 

Where is Prince N? I just saw him here earlier. I looked around. He is nowhere to be found L

Nevermind. I’ll just find him later.

 I decided to have fun in the dance floor. Yey! Partey Partey!!! (lol xD)

After a few dancing, I decided to mingle with other people. I don’t know why am I so friendly. I made new friends with just a span of 15 minutes. Great right? ^^’’

I’m pretty bored now. I decided to go back dancing ^^

 

 

 

Prince N’s POV

 

I will have fun tonight! After this night, I will be an engaged man. I don’t want to be engaged this early but what to do? I am the eldest :3

I danced like there’s no tomorrow. After a few seconds, I bumped into someone. I bowed and apologized.

“I’m sorry.” I told her

“It’s alright!” She replied. I slowly lifted my head.

My jaw dropped. WOW

 

THIS GIRL

 

IS

 

REALLY

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

UGLY

 

 

 

Just Kidding!

 

She is really beautiful!!!

I felt a strange feeling in my chest. What is this?

I immediately shook my head. She giggled.

“Are you alright Miss?” I asked her.

“I’m alright! No need to worry!” She gave me a smile.

The strange feeling in my chest is worsening. What to do???

“Uhhmmm…. Can I ask a question?” She asked me.

“Sure. Anything. Go Ahead.” I replied.

“Have you seen Prince N around here?” She asked me with a pleading look.

“Prince N???” She doesn’t recognize me?? ^^’’

“Ahh… uhmmm…” Should I tell her? I am hesitating though. This looks fun.

“I saw him around here somewhere earlier…” She mumbled.

“Why are you searching for Prince N?” I asked her. I’m curious.

“I-I-I-I uhhh….. It’s none of your business” She shook her head. I think she blushed. Awwww…. How cute!

Wait! Did I just called her cute?!!!

Anyway, I think it’s time to tell her. She seem nice. I think she is a good person and will not take advantage of our fortune….

WAIT! What am I thinking about??? Anyway, I’ll just tell her that I am Prince N.

 

I slowly approached her. We were now 12 inches apart.

 

“Miss, my name is P--------’’

 

“Hyung!!!!! Where were you?? I was searching for you everywhere!!” KEN, I’ll surely kill you later. 

I glared at his direction. He just gave me a grin.

“I’ll be back in a moment.” I told the girl while smiling. After that, I dragged Ken away.

“Hey, can’t you see I was talking with someone?” I told him.

“Whoooaaaaa! Have you found your special girl already hyung??!!” He asked while jumping in excitement.

I nudged his head. “What are you talking about?” I asked him.

“Nevermind! But I’m sure it will occur soon though…” What will occur soon?

“Waaaahhh!!! I’m already hungry!!! Bye Hyung and Goodluck!!” He told me then ran off.

 

 

 

Min Jee’s POV

 

I’ve been searching for Prince Leo 45 minutes now -3-

Where is he??

*sighs* My stomach growled. I’m already hungry.

I think I’ll just go to the buffet table.

I scooped some food there.

After a few seconds of standing, I saw MY PRINCE heading here!

OMO! Could it be that, He knows me??!!!

OMG!!!! I have to fix my hair and gown. I put my plate down.

 

He’s just FIVE STEPS away!!!! >///<

 

I have to greet him right away~

“Good Eveni-----’’

 

“Pudding!!!!” Huh? Pudding??

“Yes! They refilled my pudding!!!” Prince Leo said while making a fist pump.

“Uhh… Prince Leo?” I called his attention. He grabbed a plate then started grabbing some pudding.

“Yes?” He answered. Still not looking at me -__-’’

“H-Hi!” Where did that came from! *facepalms myself*

At that time, he looked at me.

I should be happy cause he is already looking at me but he looked at me like I was a weirdo.

 

“You want some?” He offered me a pudding. WOW! This is finally an upgrade to our relationship!!!

“Sure!” I gave him my sweetest smile.

 

“Then go get yours!” He turned his back from me.

 

My mouth hanged open. I AM REALLY HOPELESS

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 4 :)

 

 

Hello guys!!

star0416 here~

I hope you liked this chapter ^^

 

Thank you soooooo much to the people who subscribed this story!!! Love you all!! :D

 

I'll try to update soon :)