Preparations

VIXX Kingdom Story

Chapter 2 - Preparations

 

 

~ The night before the Ball ~

 

Min Ah's POV

 

Min Jee and Yoon Ji-unnie decided to sleep at our Kingdom the night before the Ball. My bestfriend Su Ji also came. She was also invited. They started giggling and talking about the Princes in the Vixx Kingdom.

"Oh, I remembered! You know my bestfriend Ah Ri? She is also invited. She asked me if she can join us on our way to the Vixx Kingdom tommorow. Is it alright with you guys?" Yoon Ji-unnie asked us.

"It's alright with me Unnie." I gave her a smile.

"The more the merrier!" Min Jee winked.

"I agree with Min Jee-unnie." Eun Mi nodded.

"Great! I'll tell her right away." Yoon Ji-unnie went out to call Ah Ri by her cellphone.

"Sooooo, who wants to eat?" Su Ji asked us while grinning. "I'm hungry" she continued.

"I brought snacks!!" Min Jee dumped many snacks infront of us.

"Wow! There are so many foods to choose from!" Su Ji's eyes widened.

"Grab anything you want!!" Min Jee giggled.

"You came really prepared Min Jee." I can't help but to laugh at her actions.

All of us grabbed the snacks that we want. At that time, Yoon Ji-unnie came back.

"FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" She ran towards us. All of us looked at her direction. She swiftly sat beside Eun Mi and grabbed many sweets.

"Hehehehehe...... I have an idea! Who's up for Truth or Dare??" Yoon Ji-unnie asked us with a mischievious grin on her face.

"That's a great idea!! We could know each other better!" Su Ji told us while chewing on her candy.

"Is everyone up for it?" I asked them while smiling. They all nodded in response.

"Here! A Bottle!" Min Jee brought out a bottle from her bag ^^''

"Cool! Who wants to spin the bottle first?" Yoon Ji-unnie asked us.

"Meeeee!!" Su Ji raised her hand. She spun the bottle. It stopped at Min Jee's direction.

"Why me??" She asked while finishing her 1st chocolate bar.

"Truth or Dare?" Yoon Ji-unnie asked with excitement.

"Uhmmm... I choose Truth." Min Jee told us while reaching for a bag of chips.

"What should we ask her?" Yoon Ji-unnie faced us. "I don't have a question on my mind right now..." She continued.

After a few seconds of silence

"How about Who is your crush and how long have you been crushing on him??" Su Ji suggested.

"Answer that question Min Jee" I was also curious about her answer. She never told me about her crushes since we were kids. Maybe she doesn't have any?

She choked on her food. I patted her back. She sighed.

"Okay, I guess I'll have to answer that but isn't it obvious Min Ah and Eun Mi? I often talk about him..."

My eyebrows furrowed at her question.  I don't remember anyone except for the Vixx Princes. She talk about them always, not often.

"I'll give you guys a clue. He is one of the Princes in the Vixx Kingdom. I have been crushing on him 4 years now.." She told us.

I tried remembering some flashbacks. Actually, I don't really know the Vixx Princes personally. Most of the things I knew about them was from Min Jee. I heard from her that Prince N was a talkative person. Prince Leo was called "The Ice Prince" in their Kingdom. There was also a time that she told me about Prince Ken being the most weird of all the Princes. I also heard from her that Prince Ravi's hobby is rapping. I thought it was actually cool. I already heard from Prince Hongbin even before Min Jee told me about him. Prince Hongbin was actually popular at our Kingdom. Prince Hyuk was the bravest of them all according to her.

"Come on Min Jee. This actually a Truth or Dare. You have to answer the question not give us clues and let us guess who is your crush...." Yoon Ji-unnie told her.

"Is it Prince Leo?" I asked her. I tilted my head. I'm not really sure.

Min Jee's eyes widened. She became speechless.

"That's a yes then" Eun Mi grinned.

"It's my first time seeing you this quiet." I laughed at her reaction. She always talked about the Vixx Princes but when it comes to Prince Leo, her eyes and expression changes. It's like her eyes are sparkling when he talks about him.

"Pshhhh..." She pouted. "You are right Min Ah" She continued. All of us were squealling now.

"What do you like about him?" Su Ji asked Min Jee

"I heard that he's like a robot. He doesn't talk much..." Yoon Ji-unnie told her.

"Yah! Don't call him that. He is actually very charming you know.." Min Jee replied while frowning.

"Okay guys, let's get to the next person. Spin the bottle Min Jee." I cut them off. I don't want them to fight cause I know Min Jee. She will really fight for Leo.

Min Jee spun the bottle. It landed on Eun Mi's direction.

"So, Truth or Dare?" Su Ji asked her.

"I'll pick dare" Eun Mi told us.

"I have a dare in mind!" Yoon Ji-unnie smirked. Yoon Ji-unnie is actually scary sometimes..

"Please don't make it too difficult.." Eun Mi frowned.

"Don't worry. It's actually easy." She gave us a sly smile.

"Fine. What will be my dare Yoon Ji-unnie?" Eun Mi asked her. We all just watched the both of them.

"Pinch the cheek of a Prince tommorow at the ball. You have to do it infront of us." She grinned.

"You think that's easy Yoon Ji-unnie??" Eun Mi asked dumbfounded.

Yoon Ji-unnie just nodded.

All of us smiled at Eun Mi.

"You can do it Eun Mi!" Su Ji told her while doing a fighting pose.

"Ok. I'll do it." Eun Mi sighed. I wonder who will be his Prince victim...

We continued playing Truth or Dare until all of us had our turns. We heard a knock on the door. Our butler opened the door slightly.

"Princesses, I see that you all are not still asleep but may I remind you that we will be leaving tommorow at noon. The King and Queen wants you to sleep early to have your beauty sleep. It's already 11 pm in the evening." He told us.

"My beauty sleep!!!!" Min Jee shrieked. She got up and ran to my room.

"Thanks Wilburt!" I nodded at him. He closed the door. We are actually in Eun Mi's room.

Eun Mi and Yoon Ji-unnie started cleaning the mess that we made. I offered help.

"Where do I get to sleep?" Su Ji asked us with excitement.

"You will be in my room Su Ji, with Min Jee." I told her while smiling. My room is actually bigger than Eun Mi that's why.

"Great!" She trailed off to my room.

After a few minutes, we finished cleaning our mess.

"Goodnight Yoon Ji-unnie and Eun Mi!!" I told them on my way out. I directly went in my room after that.

 

 

~The Day of the Ball, 6 am~

 

I heard rustling noises when I woke up. My eyebrows furrowed. What was that sound? I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Yoon Ji-unnie making a mess with her dresses, make-ups and accessories. I looked at my clock. Waaaahhh? It's still 6 in the morning. I want to go back to sleep but I can't. It's so noisy here. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

On my way to the bathroom, I saw Su Ji and Yoon Ji-unnie running around the halls. What happened to them? Why are they so hyper??

After I took a bath and finished my morning rituals, I decided to take a morning walk around our Kingdom.

I went to our garden then to our Mini Chapel. When I passed by our Mini Chapel, I thought there was no one there but someone caught my eye. 

"Lord, please make Prince Leo choose me to be his wife. I'll do anything for you Lord. PLEAASSEE." She pleaded. OMO! What is Min Jee doing here? *facepalms* She is really desperate ^^''

I decided to not disturb her. I went back to our main palace for breakfast. When we sat on our dining table. Yoon Ji-unnie and Su Ji already have make-ups on their faces. They are really excited about the ball later ^^''

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2 :)

 

 

 

I made this chapter a bit long. In this chapter, you will know more about the Princesses ;)

I hope you liked it ^^

star0416