On the way to the Palace

VIXX Kingdom Story

Chapter 3 - On the way to the Palace

 

 

~ The Day of the Ball, 9 am ~

 

Ken's POV

 

I woke up really early today. I am really excited for my brothers. They are finally getting married soon! *inserts evil laugh*, Just kidding~ Even though Leo-hyung doesn't appreaciate my talent in talking, I still like him as a brother. 

I walked around our Castle when my mother, the Queen called me.

"Ken, can you go wake up N and Leo? They are still sleeping. I wonder why are they not up yet?" My mother tilted her head.

"Ok, I'll go Mother." I smiled at her. I made my way to N hyung's room. I decided to wake him first because I know when I wake Leo-hyung first, he will throw things at me and it will be difficult.

The fact that N hyung is not up early, I knew that he is really affected by the sudden marriage plan. N hyung is always the first one to wake up among the 6 of us.

When I reached his door knob. I sighed.

I opened the door.

"N Hyung!!!! It's time for breakfast!! Up now! There are many foods to eat at the dining table!!!" I grinned at him.

He covered his face with his comforter at the sight of me.

Am I too ugly to be ignored? :3

"N-hyung!!!" I shook him.

"What do you want?" He mumbled.

"Mom wants to see you and Leo-hyung." I told him.

"5 more minutes..." He closed his eyes again.

"Ok, Just be sure to be up after 5 minutes." I told him.

I went to sit at his room's sofa. Hmmmm.... What to do here? I'm bored. After a few seconds of sitting, I decided to walked around his room.

Ah! I know what to do now! I saw a pen and an empty notebook on his desk. Should I doodle?

Yes! I have something to do now! ^o^

 

 

 

N's POV

 

I sighed at the sight of Ken entering my room.

I don't know what happened to me lately. It's like I feel very down and sad and I'm not in the mood to eat or joke with my brothers. Do I really hate the fact that I am getting a fiancee later?

After Ken and I had our "small talk", I decided to go back to sleep. After a few minutes, I wondered why Ken was so silent? Is he still here in my room?

I peeked at what was he doing. My eyes widened.

NO! 

MY DIARY!

 

 

 

Ken's POV

 

I noticed that N-hyung was looking at me. His eyes widened. 

At least now I know he is awake ^u^

"What do you think you are doing Ken??!!" He shouted at me.

I covered my ears. What did I do wrong?

"That's my diary!" He continued.

Oh, he has a diary?

"Give me that!" He snatched the notebook from my hands.

"Sorry hyung" Was all I managed to say.

It was not really my fault. I didn't notice that it was a Diary. 

And I wrote at the back part of the notebook so his secret or whatever he wrote there was safe.

"Did you read this?!" He asked me while pointing his "diary"

I shooked my head. "I only drew at the back page." ^^

He sighed. "Good. I thought you already read it."

I got curious. What's inside there?

"Out now Ken before I get fully mad at you." He told me.

"Ok. Just come down for breakfast hyung." I went out of his room.

Next stop, Leo-hyung. I sighed at the thought of it. I just hope he is not in a bad mood.

I was on my way to Leo-hyung's room when I thought of something. Why was I the one who was asked to wake him up? I don't want to go. He is scary.

On the second thought, I should do it for my mother. Who knows, maybe Leo-hyung is in a good mood today.

I arrived infront of his door. I slowly twisted the door knob and entered the room.

"Leo-hyung?" I wanted to know if he was asleep or not.

After a few seconds of waiting for a response, I heard nothing.

Now I am sure that he is still sleeping.

I slowly approached him while calling out his name.

"Leo-hyung, Ireona. Mom wants to see you for breakfast." I shook him not hard because I knew the consequences.

"Mhmmm..." He mumbled.

"Leo-hyung" I shook him again.

"What?!" He gave me a death glare. Ok, I have to retreat now.

"Just come down for breakfast okay?" I told him as I closed the door.

 

 

 

~ The Day of the Ball, 12 Noon ~

 

 

Min Jee's POV

 

We're on our way to my Prince Leo's Kingdom. Yay! I'm soooo excited to meet him again!

I first met him 4 years ago. Min Ah, Eun Mi and I attended a Royal Ball then I saw him with his handsome brothers. I don't know why out of the 6 Princes that caught my eye, Prince Leo was the one who made my heart skip a beat.

I think they called it Love at first sight? Since then, I started crushing and fangirling on him. I told Min Ah and Eun Mi so many stories about them. I'm not sure though if they are listening.

"Everyone!!! Hurry Up!!!" I shouted at their direction. Seriously why are these girls so slow?

"Wait Min Jee-unnie!" Eun Mi told me while panting. I saw the other girls behind Eun Mi.

"If you will keep up this pace, we will surely be late." I told them while crossing my arms.

We will be riding 2 limousines to the Vixx Kingdom. The Travel would take us 5 hours.

I think we will split into two groups?

Finally! The girls are here.

"We will have to split into two groups. Su Ji and Eun Mi, you will be with me." Yoon Ji-unnie told us while pointing Su Ji and Eun Mi.

"Then I guess I have to go with Min Ah and Ah Ri then." I told them. Yoon Ji-unnie get to choose because we are using her limousines.

"Let's Go Now!" I grinned at them while pushing Min Ah and Ah Ri to the car.

 

 

 

Min Ah's POV

 

The trip to the Vixx Kingdom was not peaceful at all!

Min Jee keeps blabbering about her "Prince Leo"

I sighed. Good thing Ah Ri is not talkative.

"Soooooo Ah Ri" Min Jee-unnie poked her.

"What?" She asked.

"I heard you were good at giving fashion advices. What do you think about my dress?" Min Jee-unnie asked her while holding unto her dress and started posing.

I mentally facepalmed. Min Jee-unnie is really childish.

"Hmmm... let me see..." Ah Ri started looking and scanning her dress carefully.

"I think it's not good. Your taste is horrible unnie." Ah Ri said to her directly.

Min Jee-unnie became dumbfounded. Her eyes widened. Ah Ri is really frank.

"Min Ah-unnie's dress is much better." She smiled at my direction. I smiled back at her.

"Why do you think it's horrible???" Min Jee-unnie whined.

"I think it's because your dress has too many decorations. It looks like a Christmas Tree to me." She told her straight. Min Jee-unnie frowned.

"I intentionally asked for it to have many decorations. I pleaded the Designer. I thought that it might look good. I just wanted to look beautiful infront of Prince Leo." Min Jee-unnie told us.

"It looks okay to me unnie. You don't have to worry too much." I gave her a smile.

"Thanks." She gave me a worried smile.

"I was only telling the truth." Ah Ri inserted.

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 3 :)

 

 

 

Hello guys! star0416 here~

Sorry for the late update! Our internet crashed that's why ^^''

I hope you liked this chapter! I'll be posting the next chapter tommorow or on the day after tommorow so stay tuned~ :]