A Grand Ball

VIXX Kingdom Story

 

Chapter 1 - A Grand Ball

 

 

"Goodmorning my dear children! Do you have any idea why I called you all here?" asked the Queen with a big smile on her face.

Prince Ken raised his right hand to answer. "Meeeeeeee!!! I know why!!!" he beamed at his other brothers.

"What do you think is the reason Ken?" asked the Queen.

"It's because N-hyung and Leo-hyung are already at the right age for marriage and they have to find a wife soon!" He grinned.

"Don't talk so loud Ken.." Leo told him while covering his ears with his hands. N sighed.

"Ken is right! But I will give you more information about the upcoming ball." The Queen smiled at them.

"We will have a ball?" Hyuk asked with a questioning look.

"Yes my dear Hyuk. This ball will be more special than the other balls that we experienced." said the Queen

"What makes it more special?" Hongbin tilted his head in curiousity.

"It's because in this ball, Prince N and Leo will have to choose their wives. It will take place next weekend." Said the Queen with an excited look. "Don't worry because I already distributed the invitations." She continued.

N sighed again. "Don't you think it's too early Mother? It's like you are in a rush to get us married..." N told the Queen with a frown in his face.

"I see someone's not happy about this." Ravi smirked.

The Queen looked down. Her smile faded. The Princes knew something was up.

"Is there a problem Mother?" Hongbin asked with a concern look.

"..... Your father is sick. The Doctor said that he needs rest and he is already old to be reigning our Kingdom. This Kingdom needs a new King..." Tears escaped from her eyes as she told them.

The Princes were shocked about this news.

N went to their mother and gave her a hug. "Mom, it's going to be alright. We will participate on the upcoming ball. Don't worry." N mumbled as he pat the back of her mother gently.

 

After the "meeting" with their Mom, the Princes decided to gather at their garden.

 

"So, what should we do now?" Ken asked while playing with his hands.

"Play maybe?" Hongbin suggested.

"We're too old to be playing Hongbin and the timing is not right. Look at those two." Ravi pointed Leo and N. Leo is reading a book upside down and N sat on a bench far from them.

"N-hyung is always noisy and talkative. I think he really don't like the idea of getting married to someone he barely know. It's my first time seeing with him like this." Hyuk told them.

Hongbin and Ravi nodded in response. Ken decided to approach Leo.

"Leo-hyung" Ken poked him.

"What?" Leo put down the book that he was reading and look at Ken.

"Are you sure you are okay Hyung?" Ken asked him with a curious look on his face.

"Of course I am!" Leo snapped.

"Then why are you reading a book upside down?" Ken was about to laugh but Leo sent a death glare to him. He decided to close his mouth. He trailed back to where Hyuk, Ravi and Hongbin was staying.

"What did you told him Ken-hyung??" Hyuk asked with interest. "Leo-hyung looks pissed." Ravi told them while grinning.

"I just told him that his book was upside down and he already got mad at me." Ken said with a pout. "Noooo!! Don't pout hyung! You're a guy!" Hyuk shouted.

"Silly Ken-hyung" Hongbin mumbled.

 

 

~Meanwhile, in the Diamond Kingdom~

 

 

Min Ah's POV

 

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard a shout. What was that sound? I wondered. I went down from my room. I saw Min Jee running in my direction. What is she doing here?

"MIN AHHHHHHH!!!" She shook me really hard. "Yah! Min Jee stop it! I'm getting dizzy!" She stopped. Her eyes are sparkling?

"What happened to you Min Jee? Are you alright?" I asked her with concern.

"I AM MORE THAN ALRIGHT!!" She told me while jumping. She looks so happy today.

"Have you received an invitation from the Vixx Kingdom???" She asked me while giggling.

"An invitation? About what?" I asked.

"THIS invitation!" She showed me hers. "Prince N and Leo are currently looking for a wife! They will host a ball next weekend! I'm sooooo excited!" She grinned.

"So, did you and Eunmi received an invitation??" She batted her eyelashes.

At that time, Eunmi noticed us. She handed me an envelope. "Min Ah-unnie, this is for you."

"Thanks Eunmi. What is this by the way?" I asked her.

"An invitation thingy. Father said that we have to go there." She replied while smiling.

"WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Min Jee shouted again. Me and Eunmi covered our ears.

"Can you please calm down Min Jee?!" I told her.

"Hehehehe... I'm sorry. I'm just very happy! This means that we three can go to the ball!" Min Jee smiled.

"Don't forget me!" We heard a voice from behind. It was Yoon Ji-unnie. She was also happy that she got an invitation.

"I'm also excited about this event!!" Yoonji-unnie shouted. She and Min Jee high-fived. They are really looking forward to this event. Wait, I just noticed. Why is everybody at our kingdom ^^''

"Why are you here at our Kingdom Min Jee?" I asked her. Her kingdom is a bit far from ours.

"To share the good news~" She winked.

"How about you Yoon Ji-unnie?" I faced her.

"Just like Min Jee said!" She smiled.

Eunmi laughed at them. "What's funny?" Yoonji-unnie asked her.

I can't help but to laugh also. "Nothing unnie" I gave her a smile.

 

 

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 1 :)

 

 

 

I hope you liked the 1st Chapter guys!

I'll post the 2nd Chapter tommorow~ ^^

- star0416