I hope she's okay...

You are my oppa! season 2.

Zelo pov

I opened the door to Nami's room slightly, oh... she's asleep...

Looks like she's missing dinner again... I walked back to the hyungs.

"This time... she's asleep," I said as I sat down. It's been about a week, maybe, since she's eaten dinner, last night she said she was full, when she barely touched her food during lunch, the day before that, she said she had to study for a test...

*sigh* I really hope nothing's wrong.

"Ah!" Daehyun hyung exclaimed face palming.

After a few minutes of silence,"The first week she was with us... she was soo cute and cheerful," said Youngjae hyung as he sighed.

"I can't help but think, it's because of school... is she stressed maybe?" Himchan hyung said.

"The first day of school... I remeber it clearly... I went in the car and saw her sleeping... when I asked her if she had p.e during lunch... she said she didn't," Jongup said. "After that she started going in her room more often.."  he said and I nodded in agreement.

"And she's been eating less lately, she eats breakfast a little, and barely eats lunch! I mean.. it's Nami! Nami loves lunch the most! She said that before!"  I said.

"That's true... you know, on the first week you guys started school.. it was okay, she was herself.. she talked to us, played with us," Himchan hyung said smiling a little remembering that moment.. You know, for some reason, even if it was, only a week then when she was herself... she was really dear to me.. for some reason I felt I had to protect her and it was like she was my real dongsaeng... knowing I'm not the maknae now, not with her around... I just..

"Right... but after awhile she started locking herself up in her room.." Youngjae hyung said in response, disrupting my thoughts.

Yongguk pov

Jinja... What happened to Nami? I miss her positive, cheerful self... even if it's only about a month that she's been my virtual dongsaeng... she seems like a real dongsaeng to me... and I know.. she's like a real dongsaeng also to the rest of the members! The thing that makes me worry, but also feel touched about, is the fact that  even since she's in a bad mood, she would still force a smile when she sees us..

Also I'm glad she still responds to my good morning's... but..

"I can't take this..." I said in a serious tone. "We have to do something..." I said while thinking hard.

"What should we do? What can we do?" Himchan looked at me. I sighed and thought about it more...

Himchan pov

Ah..! Right! There's a rumor like this! 

"Mina-ssi," I whispered, she was busy doing something with her camera and the rest of the writers busy with their own thing.

"Mwoh hyung?" Zelo said.

"Mina-ssi!" I said in a louder voice.

Mina turned to me surprised, "Neh..?" she said barely audible.

"I heard you were Nami's babysitter before,"

"Yeah, I was," she said nodding.

"Oh? Jeongmal-yo? Do you know what we can do? You know to make her open up?" Yongguk hyung asked.

"We're very worried.." I said. She nodded taking everything in understandingly.

She then started, "Well... actually, Nami.. she keeps everything to herself... she's  a nice kid and stuff... but she won't open up to people easily... The first time she opened up to me.. was when she was 10... she was bullied... but she never let's anyone do anything.. she just lets it go.." 

"I'm worried too.. she won't tell me anything..also.. you know, even if she's close with that someone.. even her parents... and the bullying thing... happened before I even met her... but apparently the bullying happened again..

but I think because of the bullying thing... she became mature earlier.. also the fact she felt she was responsible, since she had dongsaengs, she just won't loosen up and open up her heart..." she said. 

"So you don't know what we could do?" Daehyun said with a sad tone.

She smiled in empathy, she shook her head. 

Mina pov

I shook my head in resentment...

Wait! "Wait.." I said.

"I have an idea... but.." I said.

"But?" Jongup said eagerly.

"Only if it's okay with the writers?" I said looking to their direction.