Home with oppas

You are my oppa! season 2.

Zelo pov

After eating I finally woke up, I was so dazed, well... until I smelled food. I walked out of me and Youngjae hyungs room after wearing a t-shirt and jeans and saw Nami on the sofa with her earpiece on. I creeped up to her and sat next to her, she turned to me and smiled... oh? She's not startled?

Nami pov

I saw Zelo oppa creeping up to me, psh hey my dongsaengs try to scare all the time do you think that'll work oppa?~ I smiled trying not to laugh at his failed attempt to scare me.

He looked so confused, but it seems like he shrugged it off, I don't wanna burst his bubbles.

"Nami~ What are you listening to?" oppa asked.

"It just changed, wait! Guess!" I said, I love this song! He has to know it, everyone knows!

"Kay! Challenge accepted!" he said smiling.

"Get back igeon jangnananiya~" I tried to rap my best....

"Oh! Oh! GD sunbaenim One Of a KInd!" oppa said excitedly. "You rap pretty good!' he said. I looked at him while squinting my eyes and backed away a little, is he serious?

"Mwoya? Na? Me? Ayee~ jangnaniya~~!" I said imitating the song. He laughed a little.

"Nami-yah I wanna listen too!" oppa said. I did an okay sign and smiled, pulled the earpiece off and replayed the song. 

Oppa did a cover ft Nami, hey! I sang with Zelo aren't I awesome!

At the neh hyung~ neh nooona~ part Daehyun oppa came in with this what face on, apparently he shrugged it of and joined us! The oppas did most of the singing I was just laughing and did a dorky dance at the background...

If you ask me why I'm comfortable... I don't know really, since I see cameras everywhere since I was little I don't mind~ I'm more surprised that I'm sort of close with the oppas already.... anyway~

We sang, "Get out~" all together and I laughed like really! All the oppas came in like all confused an stuff and I was just smiling like an idiot.

Then I heard the first few seconds of the next song and sat up, I gazed at the camera, oh god my craziness comes when I hear songs so this won't be all different.... just saying... 'Naega jaeil jalaga!" I sang, wow I thought its a YG fest in ma phone.

Himchan pov

I walked out with the rest except for Daehyun and Zelo... we walked to the living room to see... a high? Nami... suddenly she sang, "Naega jeil jalnaga!"

What just happened... quiet Nami is singing like that? I think after a few seconds she finally  noticed what she was doing and was red, like really, it wasn't that obvious since she was sort of tanned... but yeah... she looked around the room and I can surely say she met with at least 7 peoples shocked face. She took her phone and paused the music. She smiled awkwardly, sheepishly laughed it off... I then looked at the boys who were with her first... Daehyun since he was older, "What did you give her?" I said to him.

"neh?? I didn't give her anything! Zelo was with her first!" he said.

It's a good thing but it's happening so fast I can't--

Nami pov

dotdotdot... this is awkward... I can't believe I did that...

"WOAH! wow! WOah!" the oppas cheered, and I'm all like what?... WHat?

"WOah! Good, now I can surely say welcome to our family," Daehyun oppa said with this proud(?) face taking my hand and nodded with this fatherly(?) smile. "She's ready hyung! Ready to be the maknae!" Youngjae oppa said faking a sob. And the actual maknae cheered the loudest after that.

I'm just speechles... what? Okay... okay... okay... I breathed in and put the puzzle pieces together... since I showed my crack self to them... they're sure I can be their dongsaeng... what? That just sounds weird...

"Yay?" I said unsure of what to say. I don't even know how to respond to that...

"Aigoo~ Nami Nami Nami, we should give you a nickname," Himchan oppa said. The rest agreeing furiously. I reeaally don't know how to respond to this...

"Babygirl!" "Sweetie!" "Cutie!' All sort of names came out of their mouths, and I'm like cringing at almost all of them. I was pretty much shaking my head the whole time.

And I talked them out of it, no nicknames for me, especially not since I only met them yesterday and they don't know me yet, what if they change my nickname everyday. What if I get confused and forgot what my nickname is and stuff and I donno... boom!