Yay! A new memory!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I woke up... where am I?

What the??    "Oppa-yah!" I called out, why isn't anyone answering? I looked around, the room was empty... and I mean empty... there wasn't even a single dust... the walls felt empty, everything felt empty... 

I heard a familiar voice... belting out high notes.. Daehyun oppa? I stood up hurriedly. The voice disappearing. The walls turned dull, it's colour washed away, I heard rain... I looked around and there it was... a door... how it got there... I have no idea...  I opened the door slowly... and I heard a familiar melody...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd5EjZzWQcM (listen, to get more effect ;)))

"eo uwo eowo uwo eowo uwo eowo,"

"A girl like you is such a confusing set of question and answers, So I shut my mouth," I saw Yongguk oppa rap... he walked past me... the rain fell more rapidly... My eyes widened as I called to oppa, he continued to walk past me... 

Confused I followed him and the other oppas came out... their eyes moist... they continued singing...

I followed them... and called them out... but... they won't answer...

Zelo oppa stopped in front of me... I widened my eyes, and was about to grab his hand... and he disappeared. 

The song ended... and another song was heard...

(Feeling B1A4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCqlefesx4 )

The oppas reappeared infront of me again, I smiled and ran to them, but they got further and further, I stopped confused, "Oppa..??" I tried to say, but my voice won't come out. 

When I finally stopped running they stopped and smirked...

and then the song... the rap.. the words.. got clear to me...

"How is it huh? Is it good living without me? Yea you do look good, but why are your eyes crying?"

""Friday, Saturday, if I get a holiday, it will be great, even without you!" --- the song mocked me... and I felt like crying... the song stopped...

Youngjae pov

"Nami-yah! What's wrong!" we called out, and she continued calling us, "Nami-yah, oppas are here, what's wrong!" Himchan hyung said as he shook her gently.

She opened her eyes, she smiled a little and hugged us all. "Oppa-yah, mianhae..,". she started, "Oppa don't go... don't hate me..." she said again...

"What are you saying?" Yongguk hyung said as he put his arms around her, she looked up at us slowly and said.. "Promise oppa? Oppa you won't hate me right? You won't forget me right?" she said like a toddler...

"Ofcourse," we said, "We promise," Himchan hyung said, "Now let's wash up, it's almost time for lunch!!" he said again.

Nami pov

After washing up... I finally got to my senses.. it was just a dream... and Daehyun oppa said I was wearing my earpiece to sleep... that explains alot... they pulled it off... well the earpeice are fine, and so are my ears.. they were red tho...

I wore a dress, my mom gave me before she left before... 

I wore a light blue cardigan with it, oh yeah, you might be wondering why I'm wearing this for lunch, well oppa said to dress well... looks like we're going out for lunch!

Daehyun pov

We're  going out since.. well Nami's nightmare... we wanted to do this on the last day we'll be with her, but hey! We're going to the restaurant... and maybe even the place where Nami 'auditioned' with yoohoo~

Nami came out wearing a beautiful dress... her hair let down. I wow-ed, she looks beautifull!

"Alright let's go my princess~!" says Youngjae while taking her hand.

"Yah! She's my princess!" I said back.

Yongguk pov

I rolled my eyes and smiled, Nami too did the same, she sneaked out of the two's love quarrel, I put out my hand and she gladly too it.

-A few minutes later-

"Hyungs! Hurry up! Everyones already in the car!" yelled Jongup.

The two looked to our direction, Youngjae looked to his right and saw that Nami wasn't there. Daehyun did the same, and they ran to the car.

I then said, "Aigoo, doensn't even notice Nami's gone, how are you gonna take care of her!" I said as they entered the car.

Nami pov 

-At restaurant-

"Oh!! We're here again!!" I exclaimed. I sat at the seat I sat at when we we're here on our first meeting. 

"Oppa pallii~" I called out, "I'm hungry!!" I said again.

-An hour later-

"Ah~ That was delicious~!" I exclaimed.

"Nami-yah, wanna dance for us again? This time Sistar's give it to me!" said Daehyun grinning meschiviously.

I rolled my eyes, and stuck out my tounge, "Mehrong! No way~" I said.

"Ah wae?" oppa started to whine.

"Oppa-yah, 'Excuse me! Deo nopi, Oh! Ollaga let's do it do it! Neon tarra hal sudo eobseo~'" I sang a line from their song, 'Excuse me". As I sang infront of oppas face, and said again," You can't even follow(me)!" 

"Aish!" Daehyun oppa said, "I can follow!"

Himchan pov

Nami and Daehyun started bickering, the two naggers in  the group...

We then stood from our table and went to the place, where we first met.

Nami pov

I walked into the big room, I smiled and said dramatically, "Our first meeting... such a bitter memory~" I exclaimed and pretended to be sad, "I got pranked and laughed at!" 

"Yeah that's true!" said the shameless Daehyun oppa, I then said, "Oppa!! That's not what I wanna hear!! I want an apology, a quick sorry!!" I said and pouted.

"No way, mehrong!" he said and I chased him. Then, as if they read my mind, the rest of the oppas helped tie him down as I tickled him to death. Ah.. memories.. I mean, yay new memory!