Extra--Special Chicken!

You are my oppa! season 2.

Nami pov

I finally stopped crying, I looked up at oppa, "Oppa, mianhae, let's go now~" I said as cheerful as possible, I mean how can I sound cheerful when I just cried right? Anyway, I stood up, and ran to the door.

"Yah! Wash your face first," Himchan oppa said and then smiled.

"Oh? Right!"  I said and smiled back. I then ran to the toilet and looked at the mirror, my eyes does look slighty red... and puffy...

I washed my face thoroughly, then tied my hair up. Woah, I feel refreshed now... I thought smiling.

"Nami-yah! Hurry up!" 

"Neh~" I said and ran to oppa.

We went out and walked side by side, and the weather was just right, there was a slight breeze and it wasn't too sunny, I felt the sun shine on me and remebered it was only 10 in the morning... wow, I had such a dull, dramatic morning, I thought... 

The wind got stronger, and I felt so relaxed, I had an urge to run, I then jogged away from Himchan oppa.

"Yah! Let's go together!" Himchan oppa screamed.

I looked back while I jogged, I smiled like some ten year old, "Merong~" I said as I sticked my tounge out, and ran faster to the playground.

Himchan pov

Sigh, at least she's happy, I better run up to her.

I arrived at the playground, and Nami was already playing with her maknae sister. I smiled, yep... that the Nami I know, that's Nami my dongsaeng, I thought and jogged to Nami, as I was arriving, Nami looked up surprised, "Yah, Nina-yah, this oppas an alien, run!" she said and ran while holding on Nina's hand.

Ah jinja! I thought and smiled. "Try and run I'll catch you all!" I said and chased them.

Without knowing it was 2pm, everyone looked exhausted, and hungry.

"Noona, I'm hungry, cook me your special chicken," he said with these big puppy eyes, now that I see it... everyone of them have those big eyes... I would lose everything if they all looked at me with those eyes!

"Special chicken?" Jongup said questioningly.

Nami pov

"Aigoo, again? We don't even have the ingredients," I said.

"Then let's buy them! It's time for groccery shopping, woah! I wanna buy snacks!" Daehyun oppa said and Zelo oppa high fived him.

"What? You two aren't coming, we'll finish our money with you two around taking all the snacks!" Himchan oppa said. I smiled, hah~ that's so true!

"Okay then, me and Youngjae and Nami go buy the ingredients, the rest of you take the kids home," Yongguk oppa said. Youngjae high-fived him and said "Call!" 

I shook my head, if I don't say anything, there'll be a riot! Before the oppas could respond, "Call~ Let's go~" I said and pulled the two oppas with me.

Daehyun pov

We stood there dumb founded, but Nami loves me best! "Yah!" I screamed.

"Hyung let's go, I'm tired," Majun said. 

"*Sigh* Arrasseo, let's go kids," Himchan hyung said.

Youngjae pov

-At the store-

"Nami-yah, what is the special chicken?"

"It's just the first thing I cooked, like a year ago? Because of that chicken, I'm not scared to cook and I can actually cook now," Nami said and smiled.

"Wow, I didn't know there was such a meaning to chicken," I said. Nami smiled an eye smile, I've never seen her smile like that before! I pinched her cheek.

"When did you start eye smiling like that? Aigoo~ kyeopta!"  

"Ah, oppa! It hurts! I just, well... I don't know!" she said pouting. I smiled and we continued to shop.

We were then on our way home. Suddenly Nami held my hand, I looked down and saw she was also holding Yongguk hyungs hand, both of us were startled.. surprised.

"Oppa..." she said smiling.

"Neh?" I said.

"Nothing, just wanted to say it, oppa oppa oppa~" she said smiling her eye smile again.

Nami pov

I should stop... I'm probably scaring them... I held their hands suddenly and said oppa for no reason! Hah, they must be creeped out! Even if I didn't mean to do that..

It's just that I missed them...

Oh, the house is in front, without letting go I pulled them and ran to the house.

I let them go, and laughed, "I scared you guys right? Sorry~ I'll make it up by making the best dinner ever, just wait!" I said awkwardly turning red, I can't do this I thought, and ran inside and proceeded to cook.

Aish! I hate myself for not knowing how to show I care for them and I'm thankful that they don't hate me... I just don't know how to show it! I thought and mentally hit myself.

Whatever let's just cook.

Jongup pov

The hyungs came in dazed a little.

"Where's Nami?" I said.

"Cooking," Yongguk hyung said.

"Already?" Daehyun hyung said... then smiled.

We decided to wait until Nami's done.

-Half an hour later-

"Guys! Let's eat!" Nami shouted from the kitchen. Daehyun hyung ran of course, not only with Zelo but also with the rest of the kids.

I got to the kitchen.

"Aigoo! Don't run! If someone gets hurt, I'm not responsible!" Nami said giving a lecture to the members and her dongsaengs. I laughed.

We were all finally settled at the table. "Nami-yah, can you do the honors?" Yongguk hyung said.

Nami pov

"Neh?" I said confused. "Umm... Well..." 

"Say something before we eat," Himchan oppa said with a reassuring smile.

"Well... I made the chicken... well my special chicken... umm..." I calmed myself and said, "The chicken was called Special chicken, because it's the first food I cooked, and the first food I cooked for my family, but now, I think it should be called extra special chicken, I know, I can't think of a better name, *smiles* well, I named it that not only because I can't find a better name, but, because... I'm cooking it for my oppas as well!" I said smiling awkwardly... it feels weird to actually say out what I feel... "Umm, let's eat the food well!" I said and the rest followed.

Majun pov

I've never heard noona say anything like that before, and the chicken actually tastes better that usual! 

We're all full now.

Someone knocked on the door, it must be omma and appa! 

Nami pov

I hugged my parents, and smiled. Well, me and the oppas, are left alone again, let's make more memories Nami!

 


I sort of sound cheesy from the last chapter... whatever then. I hope you guys like the chapter~ and sorry I had millions of homework to do.

You guys watched and heard Coffee Shop? I love it~ It has this breezy(?) feel to it! It's what I think.. I love Yongguk's deep voice... in it he sounds soothing and y at the same time, they all sound y and soothing~ ANd  Zelo ish soo handsome! That beautiful boy! When Zelo puts on the earpiece, woah~ *dies* I love the piano in it too~ Daehyun... Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan! I can't~ Sorry... I had to fangirl somewhere ;p

ANyway til' the next chapter amazing readers!