Is he staring at me?

Every Story Has Its Own Happy Ending

Wooyoung's POV

A five minutes had already pasted, but our lips are still locked to each other. Honestly, it felt so good. My lips can feel her lips' warmth as of my heart feels the same. Like after suffering from hell, I felt heaven when i kissed her. My head went back to reality, I broke the kiss and quickly apologized to her.

"U-uhh.. I-I'm sorry." I said and quickly ran off leaving her there like a statue.

 

IU's POV

When he kissed me, I felt like I'm in my dream world once again. I felt his lips'  warmth. As if the time has stopped and the world stopped rotating. I can't even move a finger. But, I don't want to think anymore. I just want to enjoy this one life time moment. Five minute has pasted and Wooyoung broke the kiss. He apologized and quickly ran away. When he left me,I was standing there like a statue and I feel my legs getting jelly, It's like I want to faint.  I went back to reality when i heard my phone ring. It was the alarm and it says " 5 more minutes before class starts!!"

I quickly ran to the cafeteria and bought a mint chocolate sandwich and a milk shake and ate it. When I finished eating, i threw my trashes at the right trash containers, yeah, I'm kinda echo friendly..Kekeke! I made my way to my classroom, I was suprised seeing the teacher already in the classroom. I looked at my phone and saw 1:00 pm. 'Oh My Gosh' I though running quickly to the classroom and knocked at the door.

"Sesangnim, I'm so sorry I was late." I bowed 90 degrees to show my sincere apology.

 

"Ah, Ms.Lee, It's okay,but you have to sit at the back, beside Wooyoung." the teacher said while writing something on the board.

 

"Ne,sasengnim" I said as I obeyed her. 'Wait did I just heard Wooyoung's name?' I thought in my mind. I looked at the back rows and saw him sitting beside an unoccupied seat. I was really suprised to the point that I can't move my legs to make a step. I was so happy that he attened this class. I went back to reality when Ms.Park mentioned my name.

"Ms.Lee? Ms.Lee? Lee Jieun!" the teacher said my whole name and turned back to apologize.

 

"Ah Mianhae Sesangnim." I apologized and went to my seat. As I get closer to my seat my heart beat went so fast, as if my heart will explode in any minute. So I reached my seat and sit down,still my heart keeps on beating so fast. Ms.Park started the discussion and I paid attention to everything she says. Suddenly, I felt really awkward. It's like someone is staring at me. 'Is wooyoung staring at me? Is he staring at me?' I asked myself. 'Haha! Jieun,what up with you? Why would he stare at you?' I talk to myself in mind I slighty slap my face with my two hand so that i can go back to reality and concentrate on the lesson. I decided to pay my full attention on the lesson, and fortunately I was able to forget my distactions and participated well.

 

Wooyoung's POV

After what happend a while ago, I decided to go back to the classroom. I don't know why, but as if my body is forcing me not to skip classes. What's up with me? Am I already recovering? I thought to myself, as I took a step inside the classroom everybody's eyes peirced on me. Maybe they're wondering how come I'm entering the classroom. It's been 2 months since I started cutting classes. Yah, good thing teacher doesn't noticed me roaming around the school. After 5 minutes the class started, i was wondering where could IU be? 'Why is she late? She's never late.' I keep asking myself. I was worried because of what happend earlier. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and quickly raised my head to see who it was, expecting it was IU. And I was right it was IU. She apologized to the teacher and bowed down. The teacher told her that she needs to seat down at the back row since it was the only seat that is not yet occupied, and that seat was besides mine. IU agreed and after a a second she stopped and her expession was like as if she heard something weird. She looked at the back row and her eyes landed at mine. She stood there for like a minute, good thing the teacher called her name which made her back in reality. She apologized again and went to her seat. When she's getting nearer and nearer, I can feel my heart beating like crazy. As if there's a bomb that will explode at anytime. She had reached her seat and sat down. I was staring at her almost like for the whole time. Suddenly, I saw her expression as if she's very uneasy, I wondered why. Then she started to slightly slap her face and shook her head. 'Is she sick or sleepy?' I thought to myself, why answer to my question just came to my head from nowhere. 'Did she notice me staring at her?'


Hahaha! 3rd Chapter.. A little boring right? Sorry about that.. :) Thanks for all the people who subscribed! I hope you'll support my fanfic 'til the end! Kamsahamnida! :D