A Bubbly Kiss

Every Story Has Its Own Happy Ending

No one's POV

They started the project. IU was being the leader while Wooyoung participates and does his part.

"Wooyoung-ah, this is how you do it." IU taught Wooyoung.

"I know, IU. I'm good with English, don't worry." Wooyoung said smoothly in English and winked at IU.

"Ah. Arasso." Was the only response of IU. 

 

After 3 hours and a half the English project was finally done.

 

'Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~' IU's stomach growled because of hungriness.

"Eh? Are you hungry already, IU-ah?" Wooyoung asked.

"Me? Aniya~" IU denied.

'Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~' IU's stomach growled once again.

"Well, I bet you're stomach can never lie." Wooyoung teasingly said.

IU blushed because of embarrassment.

"Aigooo~ Let's go down and look for food, ne?" Wooyoung said as he grabbed IU's hand and went down stairs.

Wooyoung led IU to their Kitchen.

mansion-kitchen.png

"Waaaaah!~" Even your kitchen is big as an average's house. 

"Aigoo~ Let's look for food now, ne?" Wooyoung said as he opened and look at the fridge. He took out all the food they can cook from the fridge.

"Woah~ Are we going to eat that much, Wooyoung-ah?" IU said with wide eyes.

Wooyoung just smiled at her.

"Wait, do you know hoe to cook?" IU raised an eyebrow at Wooyoung as she asked him.

Wooyoung just shook his head and smiled at IU.

"Aigoo~ How can you get a wife if you don't know how to cook?" IU sarcasticly asked Wooyoung.

"Eh? Isn't it wife's duty to cook for their husbands?" wooyoung threw the question back to IU.

"Oh.. You're right." IU said and just laughed.

"Do you want me too teach you how to cook simple foods?" IU offered Wooyouung.

"Jinjjaro?" Wooyoung asked and nods his head.

"Arasso, Kaja~" IU said with a smile. 

They started cooking and IU guided Wooyoung while cooking.

"This is how you slice this." IU taught Wooyoung as she slice the vegetables and beef swiftly and smoothly.

"Wow." Wooyoung said silently.

After 20-30 minutes the food was done.

KoreanBBQ-e12780862426671.jpg

"Waaaaaaaah~" They both said in amusement.

"Time to eat!" IU said.

They sat at the table and started eating.

Wooyoung took the first bite. "Woaaaaaaaaaaaah~ Daebak, IU-ah!" Wooyoung said with sparkling eyes.

I can't help but to giggle and took her first bite. "Waaaah~ It's really delicious!" 

 

After 20 minutes of eating, IU decided to wash the plates they have used.

"Wooyoung-ah, let's wash the dishes." IU said with a cute smile.

"Eh? But..."

"Pleaseeeee~" IU cut his sentence and made an aegyo to make Wooyoung agree.

"Aish~ This girl. Fine." Wooyoung said coldly.

"Yeeeey!" IU clapped her hands.

They started washing the plates when Wooyoung suddenly played with the bubbles and put bubbles on IU's face.

"Yaaaaah~ Wooyoung-ah, don't! Stop! You'll make a big mess here!" IU shouted as she run around the kitchen.

"Yaaaah~ IU, come back here!!" Wooyoung shouted back as he chases IU.

The floor was filled with bubble suds.

Suddenly, IU was about to slip when Wooyoung caught her with his arms once again.

"Aaaaaah!" IU shouted as she closed her eyes.

"Wooooah, be careful, IU." Wooyoung said as he streched his hands to catch IU.

IU opened her eyes and saw Wooyoung. Their faces were 3 inches far from each other when Wooyoung said...

"You'd be a great wife someday." Wooyoung smiled as he kisses IU's lips.

IU closed her eyes once again and kissed back. IU wrapped her hands around Wooyoung's neck. After 3 minutes of kissing, Wooyoung pulled back and put bubbles on IU's nose.

"Yaaaah~ Jang wooyoung!" IU shouted and laughed.


Hello!! So another update for my subscribers!!! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. IU and Wooyoung had a lot of fun. Thank you for reading and hope you support this fanfic until the end.