Yes, She's My Girlfriend

Every Story Has Its Own Happy Ending

 

Wooyoung's POV

"It's already 10:30 pm and yet, I can't feel and sleepiness in me. Aigoo~ What is happening to me? And why am I thinking of IU? Why am I feeling like this?" Wooyoung talked to himself when someone knocked at the door. 
 
Tok Tok Tok~  
 
"Ne? Come in." Wooyoung said.
 
"Oh, hyung. Waeyo? Why are you here so late?" Wooyoung asked.
 
"Well, I'm very sleepy, but I can here you from my room. Is everything okay? Is there something bothering you?" Junsu threw back a question. 
 
"Eh? A..Aniya. There's no problem." Wooyoung denied.
 
"Aigoo~ I know you Wooyoung. Is it because of Taeyeon again?" Junsu asked worriedly. 
 
"Aniyo." Wooyoung replied shortly.
 
"Eh? Not Taeyeon? Junsu asked and a sudden smile curved his face.
 
"Aniyo, it's not Taeyeon. It's another girl. 
 
"Eh? Jinjjaro? Another girl? Omo~ But why do you seemed to be so worried and confused? Is there something wrong between you and that girl you are saying? Junsu asked one more time.
 
"Well... Uhh..." Wooyoung mummbled.
 
"Come on, dude. Trust me, you can tell me anything." Junsu smiled at Wooyoung.
 
"Well, there is this girl from our school, she's been my classmate for a couple of years already..."
 
"So you guys are dating already?" Junsu interupted excitedly.
 
"Aniyo, can you let me finish first? wooyoung glared at Junsu.
 
"Oh. Okay." Junsu replied.
 
"So yeah, well, she confessed to me that she liked me and told me that when she sees me getting hurt, she also feel the same.    
 
"Well, I'll be honest, at first I really didn't really like her. I wanted to use her for me to forget about Taeyeon, but when I meet the true her, I realized that she was a truthful girl, full of passion in her and I could see she's really pure." Wooyoung stated.
 
"So you're falling for her now, don't you?" Junsu said confidently.
 
"Well, if that is what you call it, then I might be falling for her." Wooyoung said as he looked outside the window.
 
 
 

IU's POV

Ting-Ting-Ting-Ting-Ting!!~

 
"Uhhhh." IU groaned as she turned off the alarm clock beside her.
 
"Aigoo~" She complained.
 
So I had this weird dream last night. 
 
*Flashback*
 
I was in a beach. I was crying and crying myself out, then suddenly, I saw myself going towards the sea. I was walking into the sea, until I the water reaches my tops head. I think I was trying to drown myself. I heard a lot of people calling and shouting my name aloud. I think they're panicking at what I have done.  I can see myself already floating, I might have already drowned. Then the alam clock alarmed and that was the end of my dream. So weird. 
 
So I fixed my bed and went to the bathroom and took a bath. I went down to eat my breakfast when I saw an envelope on the table. She opened it and it says...
 

Dear Sweetly, 

So your dad, just have an out of the country meeting, so I'd be accompanying him. It was really urgent so we weren't able to tell you. We left you money, just check the envelope, it's there. So take care of yourself there, ne? We'll be back after one week.

Love, Mom.

 
I opened the envelope and saw 40,000 won in it. I went to the kitchen and got my milk and cereals and eat.
 
After 10 minutes of eating, I decided to go to school. I went to get my keys and locked the door. When I closed the gate, I saw this very fast car.
'I wonder why is the driver of that car driving that fast this early in the morning.' I thought to myself.
I looked at the fast car and I saw it was the same brand and color of Wooyoung's car.
 
Renault-Gordini.jpg
 
 
 'Wait, that's impossible, why would Wooyoung be driving here? I mean, it's not the way to school and he doesn't know I live here. Well. Whatever.' I thought to myself once again and started walking when someone shouted my name. 
 
"IU-ah!~"
 
I turned my back at where I heard my name and guess who was it...
 
"Wooyoung-ah?!" I said with surprise.
 
"Jumps in, let's go to school together." Wooyoung said with a bright smile.
 
"Eh? But, why are you here?" I asked.
 
"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to fetch you so we could go to school together." Wooyoung said.
 
"But.. How did you..."
 
"I've got sources, okay. Come on, get in and let's go to school now, Ms. IU." Wooyoung said and open the door for me.
 
He drove me to school and when we got there, he parked his car at his reserved parking space and opened the door for me. 
When I got out of the car, everyone was staring at me and glossing to each other. I could here them saying..
 
"Why was she with Wooyoung?" 
"What is she doing with Wooyoung and did she rode Wooyoung's car?"
"Who does she think, she is?"
 
I just turned back to reality when Wooyoung tapped my shoulders.
 
"Kaja~" Wooyoung said and we both went to our classroom since we're classmates.
 
I can feel everyone looking at us, and I think Wooyoung felt it too, so he put his arm around my shoulders. I just looked at him with a confused look and he just smiled at me. Finally, we're here in the classroom, but I can still feel eyes watching me.
 
"IU-ah, ignore them." Wooyoung said and smiled.
 
I just noded and smiled.
 
"Oh, Wooyoung-ah. Gomawo for fetching me at home." I thanked Wooyoung.
 
"Ani, don't thank me, because from now on, I'll be fetching you and bring you home." Wooyoung said with a smile.
 
"Eh?" was the only response I've said with widen eyes because our teacher already arrived.
 

Wooyoung's POV

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~

"Yes! It's already lunch time, finally." I said and streched my arms. When I saw IU about to get up from her seat, I approached her and asked...
 
"IU-ah, do you want to eat with me? My friends want to meet you." I said.
 
"Eh? Me? They want to meet me? But why would they wanted to meet me? "IU asked with widen eyes.
 
"Because you're my friend." I smiled and grabbed her hands and went to the canteen, and there I saw my friends and approached them.
 
"Yo, I want you guys to meet, IU. IU meet my friends, 2PM. IU, this is Junsu hyung, Taecyeon hyung, Nichkhun, Junho, and Chansung." Wooyoung introduced us to each other.
 
"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, IU imnida." I introduced myself and bowed.
 
"Waaaaah~ She's so pretty!" Junho said.
 
"Eh? Ahaha. Kamsahanida." IU thanked Junho formally.
 
"Aigoo~ Drop the formalities. We're your friends now." Junsu said.
 
"Ah. Arraso." IU noded and smiled.
 
"So you are Wooyoung's new girlfriend, huh?" They asked IU.
 
"Ah..An---" IU was about to say no when I cut her words.
 
"Ne, Meet Lee Jieun, my new girlfriend." I announced to them and IU looked at me with confussion but I just smiled at her.
 
"Ohohohohoho~ Well, congrats to the two of you. If Wooyoung does anything to you, just tell us, ne? They teased IU jokefully.
 
So we started eating together. I can feel IU was a big awkward with my friends, but I'm sure, she'll get used to it.
 

So this is the 10th chapter, hope you enjoyed. You're free to make comments and suggestions. ^^ Kamsahamnida~