Let's Get Started With That Project

Every Story Has Its Own Happy Ending

IU's POV

I'm really excited today. Today is our first meeting as partners, and guess what, I'll be able to go to his house!!! Omy!!! I can't wait for dismissal! It was lunch time and I was fixing my things in the locker. Suddenly, I heard my  name somewhere. 

"IU! I mean, dude what's up? Is it me or you're just really happy?" I heard a guy asked.

"Yah, lower your voice, someone might hear you. Eh? You can see, I'm happy?" I heard another guy replied. Why does those voices sound very familiar to me, wonder who they are... I moved a little closer to hear their conversation clearer.

 "So, it's true.. You're falling for that girl, huh?" The other one asked again. 

"Ani, who told you about that?" The other guy answered with full of confidence. 

"Eh? You don't like her?" The other guy asked again. 

Who are they talking about? I was so curious, that I peeked in the boys' bathroom. 

Eh? Wooyoung and Nichkhun? What are they talking about? I asked myself.

"No way, man. She's not my type." Wooyoung responded cooly.

"So, don't tell me...." before Nichkhun was able to finish his sentence, Wooyoung interupted and responded; "Yes, you're correct." 

Is Wooyoung trying to hit on another innocent girl? Aigoo~ I hope he doesn't or the heart of that girl will break.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. 

Omo! It's already time. Time to go to my  next class. 

I ran very fast since my next class is quite far from where I am right now.

 

Wooyoung's POV

I heard the bell rang. 

"Damn, it's already bell!" He said in English.

"Dude, see you later dismissal time." Nichkhun said.

"Sorry, dude. I got a meeting with my partner later, after dismissal. Maybe some other time." Wooyoung answered.

"Eh? Since when did you got interested in attending meetings with your partner? I'm sure, you want something from that person, huh? Nichkhun said with a grin at his face.

Wooyoung just smirked and they both left the comfort room and went to their own classes.

 

No one's POV

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~

Finally, it's dismissal time. 

IU went to her locker as fast as she could and arranged her things in the locker. She also did her resposibilities as a leader very quick, so that she'll finish early and get to Wooyoung's house at the right time.

 

As for Wooyoung, he got his things from his table and called Dorky. 

Dorky is one of his classmates, they call them dorky because of how the way he clothes himself.

"Yah, Dorky. Here are my things. Go put them in the locker right now. I need to go now, I've got things to settle." He commanded  Dorky and went straight to the screening gate, waiting for IU.

 

IU got her resposibility done faster than she expected, so she decided to go to the comfort room first to make a quick retouch. She put power on her face, sprayed perfume on the body and applied very little amopunt of lip gloss.

After retouching, she went straight to the screening gate where Wooyoung was waiting.

 

Wooyoung's POV

Wow! I think I got here too early. IU must have been  doing her resposibilities right now.

"Wooyoung-ah!" A girl shouted from afar. He looked at where the voice came from as saw IU coming, running on his way.

"Oh, IU-ah. Why are you running? I asked.

"Mianhae, I am late?" IU asked panting.

"Late? Aniyo. Actually, you're earlier than I expected." I answered.

"Eh? Jinjja?" IU said with disbelief.

"Ne. Oh, let's go now, shall we?" I said.

We walked to the parking lot to get my car. I opened the car door for her.

"Ah. Gomawo." She said with a smile. 

I drove to my house and after 10 minutes, we got there already.

Our automatic gate opened and I drove in and parked my car in the garadge. I opened IU's door.

When she got out from the car, she was all amused because of my house.

Mansion%20eclectic.jpg

               (This is  Wooyoung's mansion )

"Waaaaah~ This is your house? I mean, this is a mansion! Waah~ It's so big! IU said with amusement drawn all over her face.

"Uhuh. Come on, let's get in and let's get started with that project." I smiled at her and guide her in the house.

 

IU's POV

"Uhuh. Come on, elt's get in and let's get started with that project." He smiled at me as he giuded me in their mansion.

I noded and followed him inside.

"Waaaaaaaaah~ This mansion is really big!" I exclaimed with amusement.

1173201_Christmas-Decorations-inside-a-M

"Arasso, arasso. Let's go to my room and do the project there." ooyoung said to me as we both went up the stairs.

"We're here." Wooyoung said as he opened the door. 

I widen my eyes as I see his room. It's so big, yet he has less things inside. 

glass-mansion-feminine-modern-bedroom.jp

"Come in, IU-ah." He said welcomely. 

"Ne, gomawo." I responded shortly becuase I was still amused with his room. 

'So this is the room of the Great Jang Wooyoung, huh? Not bad at all. It's very clean and neat.' I thought to myself.

"IU-ah~" I went back to reality when Wooyoung called my name.

"Ne?" I responded.

"Are you okay? You look startled." He asked.

"Ah? Aniyo~ So let's start the project, shall we? I smiled as I changed the subject. 

Wooyoung noded and we started with our project. 


So, I'm really sorry if I updated this fic, just now. Well, it's kinda boring, but I promise to make the next chapter better! ^^