I'm aslo hurt, because he's hurt

Every Story Has Its Own Happy Ending

Wooyoung's POV

"It's been 2 years since Taeyeon left me to pursue her dreams. I still can't move on." Wooyoung's tears started to flow as everything flashed back.

 

Flashback

"Oppa, let's break up." Taeyeon said calmly .

 

"What?" Wooyoung asked as his eyes look to Taeyeon's with confussion.

 

"Oppa, I said let's break up." Taeyeon repeated.

 

"But why? Did I do something wrong? Did I? If I did, please, I'm so sorry. I did not mean it. Please don't break up with me. Please!" Wooyoung plead Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa, you didn't do anything. It's just.......I want to go to Canada. I want to pursue my dreams. So please let's break up. It will only distract me from studying if we continue this relationship. Please Oppa." Taeyeon said to Wooyoung with teary eyes.

 

"But, Taeyeon, I love you! I love you so much! I-I don't know what will happen to me if you're gone. Please, don't leave me,please!" Wooyoung begged Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon hugged back but broke the hug and push Wooyoung lightly and said,

 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry. I hope you'll find someone better. Better than me. Someone who will choose you over her dreams." Taeyeon said and walked away leaving Wooyoung down on his knees with his tears continious flowing down his cheeks.

End of Flashback

I really love Taeyeon, I love her very much. I don't know how I can live without her. I miss everything about her. I miss her laughs, I miss her hugs and I miss her kisses.

 

 

IU's POV

"It's been 2 years since Taeyeon left Wooyoung. After she had left, Wooyoung changed alot. He rarely smile, unlike before. He's always locking himself inside his room. He's failing his grades. And he always cries. He was really hurt when Taeyeon left him. What he didn't know was I'm also hurt, because he's hurt. Wooyoung-ah, saranghae!" IU said looking at Wooyoung's picture in her cell phone and tears started to flow her milky white cheeks.

 

 

Leeteuk 's POV

"Why is Wooyoung acting like this? Didn't he know that someone is worried about him? Is he numb or something? I don't want to see my Ji-Eunie worried bacause of you, who never actually sees Ji-Eun's existence. I want to see my jolly and happy Ji-Eun. I want to see her always smiling where ever she goes. I miss the old Ji-Eun."  Leeteuk said looking at IU's picture.

 


Haha.. Well done with the first chapter. it's kinda short but don't worry, I'll update when I have time. :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ;)

Sorry for my bad English! Kekeke!