I wasn't done yet

Kiss Her

 

I woke up late the next morning to find a knock on my door. I opened it hoping it would be a returning Sojung who was probably hung over. Then I realized I would have heard a scream from the girl when she realizes she practically did it with her worst nightmare last night. Instead, it was Ashley, the girl who I kissed at the party that night. “Oh Hey Ashley... What brings you here?” I ask already knowing what she was going to talk about. We didn’t really get to talk about things at the party about it and I tried to avoid her... I didn’t want to talk about it because it brought back up the magical electrifying kiss we had. I couldn’t just tell her that. “We need to talk?” She nervously asked walking into my room. She sat on my bed as I tried to tidy up my bed hair.

“I guess Sojung stayed with Rise.” Noticing that the other girls bed was completely empty. “Don’t worry any minute now you will hear a high pitched scream coming from their room across the hall.” I laughed. “You know why I’m here right?” She asked as I quickly locked the door. “That kiss....” I murmured as I ruffled my bed hair. “I’ve been confused all night about it! And Every time I tried to talk to you about it you were always with Zuny. Then you almost kissed her and I felt weird inside... and now I can’t stop thinking about you!” She let out extremely fast holding her head down after. I was shocked to hear those words come out of too.  “I know... I can’t stop thinking about it either... I tried so hard not to but in the end... I felt something... and it’s obvious you felt it too.” I confessed sitting down next to the girl.

“I’m not sure what I was feeling that night but if you hear my heart was beating ten times faster than normal. When our lips touch I felt a shock of excitement running through my body as though I was on cloud 9.” I continued to confess everything I was feeling inside. “I’m not sure if it was that night or anything but I just wanted to see if you were willing...” Ashley started to say. I was tired of holding it so right then and there I leaned in feeling her soft lips with mine. Biting her bottom lip, I on it a bit. She grasped onto my hands tightly as I felt even more so happier than the night before. More like cloud 10 it was as if we were transported into a whole new universe with just me and her and no one else. I could see her red face as we pulled apart. I quickly went back in for a second quick kiss leaving the girl shocked.

“I’m sorry I just don’t know what got over me. But suddenly you are the prettiest thing in the room and I just want to spend the rest of my day feeling this happy.” I confessed ruffling my hair with my empty hand. “I feel it too...” she whispered still holding onto my hand tightly. I was just about to lean in giving a kiss of assurance

“YEAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” A scream from across the hall was heard it didn’t take long till there was a semi Sojung running towards my door. “What happened last night Rachel?” She explained, opening the door with her key, and wearing what looks to be one of Rise’s T-Shirts because it was way too big for her. “Uhh... Hi Ashley?” She looked confused as to why I was holding on the girl’s hand with bed hair. “Don’t tell me you did it to?” She asked.

“NOOOO!” I replied embarrassingly letting go of the girls hand. “I woke up this morning to find my nemesis arms around me. I think I’m also wearing her shirt too! Explain to me this!” The girl screamed. I quickly took out my phone showing her a 5 minute video of the two making out calling each other baby and riseeee. “Baby I can explain....” Rise cried out in front of my door... Sigh... Who else was to show up at my door at this moment? “Explain to me this...!” Sojung showed the girl the video when she opened the door. As the two bickered for a bit I nervously grabbed Ashley’s hand to make sure she didn’t leave yet. I wasn’t done yet...

“A couple minutes of bickering died down as the two kissed each other again. “I’ll be over in a minute...” She told the girl shutting the door shut. “So...? You guys together or...?” I ask confused not realizing I still was holding onto Ashley’s hand who seemed not to mind at all. “Maybe... I’m not sure yet. Maybe I should be asking you guys the same questions since you both are now holding hands?” Sojung asked packing up an outfit for the day. “Well... Um... It’s kinda a long story...” before I could get it out Ashley looked at me with confidence to assure me that she was going to speak. “Well she’s my girlfriend as of just now. We kissed at the party. Sparks flew and now I think it’s official.” Girlfriend? Are we dating? We just literally confessed like 10 minutes ago and she’s calling me girlfriend. I like it though it feels nice hearing it from such a pretty girl. “What about you know who” Sojung continued as we kinda both know who she was talking about.

“Eh... Nothing there. My heart happened to be stolen by this American over here and now I can’t stop thinking about her. The same way you have been thinking about Rise.” As I pulled Ashley closer feeling her warm embrace. We gazed into each other eyes in reassurance if we were doing the right thing. Those eyes still made me wish I could have them all to myself forever and ever just gazing into them. “Just take it slow Rach.” Sojung told me rushing out of the room with her bag. “So what next girlfriend?” I as she poked my face. She was my girlfriend... And it stayed like that.

So End of my short fic. This is for the Lavely out there or whatever we are gonna call ourselves.  I'll post my results in the Next Chapter incase you haven't figured out who got what. Please review if you enjoyed it.