The Cute girl

Kiss Her

My POV:

We got to class a little early to see Zuny sitting in the back all alone. I remember coming in early once and noticing that she was here. She was organizing her desk to make it all neat and pretty. “I don’t think we have met.” I smiled sitting next to girl who looked over confused. “Oh... Hi” the girl replied nervously. “I’m Rachel. Pleased to meet you.” I held out my hand for her to shake. “I’m Zuny. And is that American? You look American. I’ve only seen one other American in the school since I’ve been here.” I laugh already knowing who the other American was. Her name was Ashley Choi. I’ve seen her in a couple of my classes but I’ve never talked to her. She’s very popular with the boys though. Sojung says she’s from NY which is actually very close to where I was from. “I came here for exchange. This is my second year here. I absolutely love it. And I met my bff here Sojung” I respond proudly pointing to the girl who walked in with food.

“Sorry I got hungry.” She replied with a mouth full of bread. “Hey zuny. Let’s be friends.” She got out still with food in . “Ooooh bread!” an annoying voice replied taking the bagel from the girl’s hand. “Yah Kwon Rise give that back!” Sojung shouted as the girl took a bite of her bagel. “Could you not steal her food rise!” I ordered getting up from my desk. “Protecting your girlfriend again I see...” The girls eyes became green with envy as my face turned red with anger. “She’s just my best friend!” I shouted back making the cute girl next to me giggle. Gosh she was so cute when she giggled. I haven’t seen her actually laugh either. “Do you have to pester my best friend” Sojung replied getting up right in the girls face.

“Ladies let’s not start a fight again..” EunB sighed coming to the back with Zuny and I. “Hey Rachel and new chick whose name I don’t know.” She waved placing herself next to Sojung’s desk. “Oooh EunB’s in the classroom everyone world peace is gonna happen.” Rise mocked making Sojung red with angry. “YAH do you wanna peace of me?” Sojung screamed. “Actually yes.” The girl smirked at Sojung with a smile making Sojung blush and fluster at the same time.

“I think she likes you.” I joke getting an evil stare at both of them. “Do you want to die Rachel?” Sojung came over sitting on my lap. “I thought we had something special.” She romantically said caressing my face. “Are you sure you two aren’t dating?” EunB asked watching Sojung look at me romantically. “Ew... God no I don’t date Americans... Sorry.” She laughed still sitting on my lap. After a few minutes the kids started piling in and class started. Sojung had to get off my lap though. It was a quiz day and I had tried to study all night but got distracted by Sojung. I look over to see Zuny so concentrated on her quiz... She looked so peaceful and cute... Goshh she was so cute.
“PROFESSOR Zuny and Rachel are cheating off each other!” I look up from my own test to see Rise staring me down in the face. “YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Sojung stated pulling the girl’s collar. “Girls... not again,” The professor exclaimed. “It’s okay I’m done anyway. I can go right?” I speak out turning in my quiz.  Sojung quickly realized how close she was to the girl and let go immediately hiding her blush. I waited outside for Zuny to come out to apologize for the commotion.

She finally arrived outside as I pulled her outside onto the campus. “I just wanted to apologize for the commotion. You See Rise doesn’t like me... I don’t know why but she’s always trying to get me in trouble.” I speed out the words as the girl looked at me and laughed that same adorable laugh. “I can tell... You seem like an honest student. You have good friends who stick up for you.” Zuny told me placing her arm on my shoulder. Oh my goodness she’s touching me is this heaven. Even her hand feels so good. “Here take down my room number and phone number. Text me so we can hang out okay.” I told her writing my number on her hand just like any cheesy girl in love would do. She wrote down hers placing a little heart next to it making me bubble up inside. “Come whenever you want to my room. It’s usually Sojung and I and occasionally EunB the girl from class. Why don’t you come later on when you’re done classes. I only have 2 more today and they end at 12:30?” She nodded explaining she had to get to class.

At 1:00 I was busy trying to tidy up my side of the dorm watching Sojung laugh at me like a monkey. “Someone’s in love....!” She sang out using her high notes that can make anyone fall to the ground. “Someone’s sounding a lot like Rise...” remembering the girl had said that earlier. “Don’t remind me of her. What’s her problem lately?” Sojung asked sitting on the bed I just made. “I don’t know. Hey technically since she ate you bread that means you indirect kissed right” I making her face turn red with anger again.”Ew....” She blushed trying to hide her face. “Someone’s in love” I sang in my horrible voice getting her face actually red. “But I like you...” she teased pulling me down onto the bed. “What are you doing?” I questioned as she pinned me under her. “Just stay still... I Just wanna...” She leaned in for a fake kiss when all the sudden the door opened and there she was staring at the two of us with a confused look. WHY HER....