Ashley's Party

Kiss Her

 

My POV:

“Did I interrupt something?” She looked confused again standing in front of the door not wanting to come in... Sojung why didn’t you lock the door... Oh wait that was me for incase she came in. “Yeah I’m just about to have hot make out sesh with your future girlfriend so if you don’t mind” Sojung told her leaning into my face closer. “She’s not actually like this! We’re just best friends.” I pushed her off top of me making her fall. “Future girlfriend?” Zuny asked laughing. “No it’s not like that she’s just teasing.” I laughed trying to hold my red face. “Your face is red.” Sojung pointed out sitting on her bed. “You can come in.” I told her as she started to come in when. “Yah you guys come out here.” EunB yelled from behind Zuny’s back.

“Come to my sorority Beta Phi’s party!” Ashley cheered in an upbeat tone. “You are invited to my sorority Beta Phi’s party!” Ashley’s holding a party. I heard she throws the sickest parties.  She was handing out invitations to only certain people when she stopped in front of my door. “For Rachel. Please come to my party I would love another American there.” She handed me an envelope and smiled brightly. “Can my friends come too?” I asked really hoping this party will bring me closer to  Zuny. “Yes but since you are underage please refrain from taking any drinks from Rise I think she’s planning on spiking the drinks like last time getting me in a lot of trouble...” Ashley told me making sure I understood. “Do you have to invite her?!” Sojung shouted hoping that Rise, who lives right down the hall, would hear it.

“Yes, Sojung just because she hates or loves you doesn’t mean she’s like that to everyone.” Ashley replied leaving. “I HATE HER I DO NOT LOVE HER!” Sojung shouted at her as EunB and I pulled her inside. The rest of the time, we got to know Zuny. She was all our age and she had just transferred here from Jeju University. She was an only child and her parents tend to spoil her too. She’s a smart student getting excellent grades etc. She wants to be a singer so that’s why she came here. I only came here so I can learn to be a singer’s manager. Moreover, that singer is Sojung. We talked to the ends of night where we all went out in Seoul for some dinner at a local hot dog bar (A/N: Yes they have these I saw it in a kdrama). She was exactly my type too. Shy, sweet, cute, just overall ughhh.

It was finally Friday afternoon and the date of the party. Sojung and I usually don’t get invites to these parties but the uniform is usually casual or dress. Sojung threw on a short patterned dress that was cut very short. I wore a ripped shiny shirt and very short shorts. We yelled at EunB next door who came out in a belly shirt and short shorts. “You’re going to be cold!” her roomie shouted at her as EunB stuck her tongue out back. “Where’s the new chick?” She asked wondering why there was only two of us. “Her name is Zuny.” I told her looking directly at her. “Woah.... Sorry...!” EunB looked scared and backed off. “I’m here..” a quiet voice from behind spoke as we all turned to look at her. She was wearing a v neck shirt and a black poofy skirt. Her hair flowing down ever so cutely making me go all googoo. Sojung had to nudge my arm to wake me up from this wondrous trance.

We walked to the party shivering in the cold weather to enter the crowded sorority house. I said my name showing my ID as they let all of us inside. You saw a bunch of the freshman guy pledges dancing on the dance floor trying to show off their cool moves. The older sunbanims were by the drinks probably drinking Soju, the alcoholic drink they usually serve at the parties. We spent a few minutes chatting with some girls from class when a freshman guy pledge come over. “May I?” He asked extending his hand out to EunB.  She giggled as we all nodded in excitement for her to take the hand of the tall brunet boy. Soon they were dancing on the dance floor together getting stares for their exquisite dancing. A slow dance came on and I was just about to ask Zuny to dance when.... “Hey ladies...” Rise slurred walking over here in her short zebra stripped dress. “Were you drinking rise...?” I exclaimed seeing that she was holding a drink. “No... I was told I’m not allowed to spike the drinks. Especially yours or I’m not allowed back.” She murmured leaning against the wall to balance herself.

“Let me see.” Sojung grabbed the cup chugging down the mysterious liquid. “it’s soju...!” She pointed out crushing the cup and handing it back to Rise. “God dammit Sojung I flirted so hard for that!” She screamed tossing the cup into a bin. “Another indirect kiss. Gosh you two are kissing a lot this week” I let out getting stares from both of them. All four of us hit the dance floor and danced with each other. Rise being completely drunk was querky dancing with Sojung laughing. It’s weird seeing those two actually getting along. I was dancing with Zuny with a few the freshmen.

“Hey Rachel and friends. A few of us are gonna play spin the bottle You should join.” Ashley spoke interrupting our dancing. “That sounds fun!” Sojung shouted pulling Rise close to her. “Are those two getting along?” Ashley looked confused at the two girls who are usually seen bickering. “Rise got an alcoholic drink and Sojung drank it.” I pointed out, as the two started cracking up for god knows what. We headed our way outside where a couple of the guys are girls already sat in a circle and we joined them. There were at least 30 people in the circle maybe more since I didn’t really have time to count. I ended up sitting next to EunB who was telling me about the handsome boy named Lay she danced with.

“Okay let’s start the game!” Ashley shouted placing the bottle on a small table. A few rounds go bye as a few guys kissed girls, Guys kissed guys, and girls kissed girls. We we’re all cool with it giggling and laughing at all the choices. “Okay Rise... Your turn.” A dude shouted pointing at her. She spun it really fast to find it landing on the blonde, Sojung. “NOT HER!” They both shouted pointing at the other. “You have to kiss her…!” I cheered getting an evil look from my roommate. “If you don’t you have to strip off your dress.” Ashley told them both the consequences. “Fine....” Sojung sighed walking over to the girl. “Make it quick” She whined as she sat down next to the girl. The dark haired girl leaned in placing her hands around Sojung’s neck. Who knew it would turn out into a full-fledged make out session. Sojung’s hand grasping Rise’s as they exchanged tongues. I walk over pulling Rise from Sojung after receiving looks from the group. “You’ll pay for that Rachel” rise exclaims sitting back down in her spot. “Which means you can go next..!” It was obvious she was going to pick me so I spin the bottle reluctantly hoping to hit Zuny. I had never actually kissed someone before now... The people in America never met my standards and I still consider myself new. I prayed inside my hoping for it to hit Zuny. PLEASE hit Zuny! She was on the other side of me so I had a pretty good chance.

It landed. “OOOOHHH Ashleyy...” EunB teased as My face turned red. I had to kiss the queen of the party.

“Can’t I just kiss someone else... I’m not ready.” I flustered trying to hide my face.

“You have to kiss her…!” Rise sung in her usual annoying tone mocking me.

“But….!” I cried out… I really didn’t want to kiss this girl. Especially when the girl I like is sitting right next to me.