I can't get it out of my head

Kiss Her

 

My POV:

Ashley walked over to my surprise pulling me away from the group. We sat a couple feet from the group. I got a wink from Sojung who happened to move all the way over to the other side to sit on Rise’s lap. “It’ll be okay.” Ashley whispered holding my hand in confidence. She must of knew I was nervous because she leaned in first closing her eyes. I let those lips of her crash on to mine sending a cold shot of electricity sparking inside my body. I swear from all the way across the circle you could hear my heart beating unusually fast. I reciprocated the kiss pressing back even strong grasping onto the girls’ arm. I got a few ooh’s from that as we continued to fight back with our lips for a good minute. I don’t know why but I just felt like I wanted the kiss to never end.  We broke apart gasping for air as the couple of guys in the group cheered. We both covered our red faces still embarrassed from the kiss. I looked over to see Zuny who happened to be watching the whole thing... First Sojung sort of and Now Ashley.... She’s gonna keep getting the wrong idea if I keep getting kisses/almost kisses...

I sat next to her smiling and said “Easy Peasy.” Trying to remove the awkward tension between us. “Did you like it? You were going all it like Sojung and Rise I thought I would have had to pull you guys apart. You didn’t drink anything either.” EunB asked grinning. “Yah Why don’t you go next since you’re so curious?” She ended up landing on some other freshman placing her lips on his. Zuny ended up getting the guy Lay who danced with EunB as he kissed her shortly. I could see EunB have a jealous look on her face making me giggle.

We all dispersed from the circle. I was hoping to get Zuny alone to explain. Pulling her aside from the group, I led her to the couch, since we were inside. Little did I notice two girls aggressively making out next to me. “Sojung do you have to do that here...” I told the blonde-haired woman who was sitting on Rise’s lap engrossed in kissing her. She turned around, and looked at me, as if I had just ruined something. “Would you rather I do it on your bed my jealous girlfriend?” She cutely told me making me fake barf. “EWWWW. Please don’t tell me you plan that!” I shouted. “But baby I thought I was your girlfriend....” Rises pouted pulling the girls neck closer to her. “Of course you are Rise. She’s just jealous...” Sojung whispered leaning in to kiss her, which turned into another make out session.

“Let’s just go out front...” I told Zuny who was probably confused why the two “enemies” were kissing each other. I took her out the front porch and sat with her on a bench. “Sorry about all the kissing I didn’t know those two had it in them.” I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. “It’s okay. I would want to kiss a girl if I liked her. There’s nothing wrong with that. The two seem cute.” She told me as I slightly scooted closer hoping she wouldn’t notice. “That was some kiss you and Ashley had...” She brought up nervously reminding me of it. Actually, I had myself been thinking about it most of the time since after. I tried focusing on the goddess in front of me but that kiss was still in my mind.... “Ha ha... It’s nothing. I like girl’s anyway so it’s no problem.  Have you ever kissed a girl?” I asked her closely moving closer so we were practically inches apart.

“Not really... No..” Zuny frowned looking down. “You look really pretty tonight Zuny” I confessed trying to get these feelings out. “Thanks... I guess.. I just threw it on and...” before she could reply I injected “You look beautiful.” I whispered. I placed my hand on her cheek leaning in when...

“There you are! I’m kicking out your friend and Rise! They keep making out on the couch and it’s to the point where the guys are taking video of it.” Ashley yelled breaking me from my kiss. “Oh sorry were you guys just about to...” She looked disappointed as I pulled back quickly. Dammit Ashley you ed a really good moment.... “Rachel... I’m breaking up for you for Rise...! I probably won’t be back in my room tonight so I’m just letting you know...” My drunk bff started holding on to a drunk Rise. “I’ll walk them back...” I moaned pulling the two girls off the porch. “I will help.” Zuny stated going the other side of Rise and putting her arm on her shoulder. We drug back the two drunken girls who were happily singing Love Dovey by T-ara the whole walk back. I took Rises key from her purse letting the two inside the room. Rise had one of those special rooms for single people. Knowing what may happen later, I walked away from the door fast. “Where’s your room Zuny?” I asked as I left the hallway.

“It’s a couple ways down the dorm road I can get there myself honestly.” She quietly told me as we exited the building. “No... allow me to take you.” I took her hand ever so slightly trying to forget about the Ashley kiss and focus on the real game at stake here. Nevertheless, my heart wasn’t filled with Zuny... It was filled with a kiss from that Ashley Choi... “Thank you she replied as I waited at her door. She leaned in kissing my cheek as she entered the room. I pressed my hand against my cheek letting out a sigh. It just wasn’t the same. That Ashley Choi accidentally stole my first kiss... That magical... wonderful first kiss... Even a kiss from my crush couldn’t erase the fact. I had stayed up most of the night tossing and turning trying to choose between Ashley and Zuny. I then realized that Ashley probably didn’t think of it much and shrugged it off suggesting that I had a better chance with Zuny.