3

FOREVER YOURS

 

“what are you doing you bastard” and I try to kick him as hard as I can, but, he just grab me.

“women should hold their place and not argue with man”

“Like hell I will be lecture by man like you” suddenly, some man step between me and that man.

“Sir, you have to marry the chit, if not, she will be ruined”

“WHAT!!!!” did I hear this right?? No people in their sane mind will marry because of kiss.

“The Reverend is right Jared, you have to marry her, you have tarnish her reputation in front of many people” what century is this? Ughh..

 

“No, I don’t want to marry a man” because I’m man myself.

“who ask for your opinion women, cease all the talk, we will be married today” who is this man to order me around.

“You don’t have to marry me, I can forgive you if you kneel in front of me” yeah, take that rude man.

“You have to marry him Jinni” I hear Kaitleen and I see her mother is in verge of tears, but she just hold it.

She is a strong woman.

“Nobody can be force to marry because of a kiss, and that man is the one that kiss me”

“Is any change you are Mr Emmanuel first daughter?” who are Mr.Emmanuel?? Some man ask me.

“Yes, she is”, Kaitleen suddenly tell man, the man who with the rude man.

“so we have been to the right place, may I present you, Lord Jared, who is your husband” my husband??

“You finally claim her” suddenly I can hear kaitleen mother talk beside me, she is holding my hand.

“”What is that mum?” I can hear Kaitleen ask his mother..

“ I don’t even recognize you anymore Jared, you have become manly now”

“I want to claim my wife now, ”

“Go with him Jinni, you must go with him” and why should i??

“He is your husband, you two have been married when you were 10 years old, I’m afraid, the father of yours have sold you for this man”

“never will I go and live with this man” I try to run, but the rude man just caught me and dump me to his carriage.

“You are so rude”

“Live with it, I’m your husband and nothing gonna change it” I look at Michael, yes, he is looking at me with pity.

I try to see the outside of the carriage, ughh,..  this road was fill with dust.

“Where are we going?”

“To my house, so that you can be the Lady of my house and bear an  heir to carry my name, I need it”

This area really are weird, how come they only see women as a birthing machine??