1-2

FOREVER YOURS

 

“have you done yet?”

“in a minute” it’s so tired to pump the water with hand.

“Why did you take a bath so long, come, we have to begin the work” and she make me dress in a female outfit, this dress look so like a maid in English movies that I have watch .

“hey, what is your name?” I ask the girl.

“Did you want me to smack your head again so you can remember my name? it’s kate”

“No, thank you” I can still feel the pain from her smack earlier.

I just follow her to some place look like a shop that look like a bakery shop, not so far from the house. As I pass the road, I see this place is so busy with people who wear dress like me and man wear cloth like in romeo and Juliet, the building still not have a taller structure , the road still not like at Seoul. Gosh, maybe I  have been transfer  to past.

“Hey Jinni can you make the choux like yesterday, many people have order it”

“Choux?” what the hell is choux.

“Umm.. What’s choux?” I ask stupidly to her.

“You did really hit your head so hard yesterday, did you?”

“what really happen yesterday if I may ask you”

“You don’t remember?”

“No, tell me” how the hell did I will I know, I just wake up and find myself  at some era.

“You fell from tree when you climb the tree when you want to escape from the wild boar, you have pass out after that and just wake up this morning, thank god you don’t have broken limb or lose your teeth”

“yes, thank god, so tell me kate, did I work my life in this bakery? What is my real name?”

“Jennifer Darcy Emmanuel” I hear someone spoke from behind me and I spun around, I can see that some middle age women that look  pretty even though she is maybe around 40 or something.

“Mother” I hear  Kate call that women mother. So this women is kaitleen mother.

“Why did you two come late, I though you two have been kidnapped”

“sorry mother, but, Jinni have take an age to be prepared” and she nudge her elbow to my side.

“Uff.. Yeah, sorry mam” I try to make an apology to this women.

“As long you two are safe, come now, we have work to do” I just follow them with not knowing what to do.

“go fix the dough, we have many costumer at this time” the women told to me.

“huh?”

“Go watch the counter, okay?” and I go at the front, there were many people at the front to buy pastries, woah, this shop is kind of busy.

“Hello miss, can you tell me when will the choux be ready?” I see some man try to spoke to me.  

“Excuse me, but did you just call me a miss?”

“Yes miss” and I punch the guy straight to his face.

“Don’t ever call me miss, or you will be sent to hell by me” I can sense that I have been staring and my surrounding is silent, I bet even the sound of farting will be heard in silent like this.

“What are you doing Jinni!!” I can hear kaitleen voice.

“Are you alright sir?” kaitleen try to help the man up.

“Yes, but, her punch surely sting so much” the guy just chuckle as he brush his pant.

“He just call me “Miss”, that is why I punch him” I speak to kaitleen.

“You are a “Miss” you idiot” I totally forget that now I am a women, that why he call me “MISS”, this is surely my fault and not even his fault, and I even punch him really hard.

“I.. I’m sorry for punch you like that, Mr?”

“It’s  Micheal  miss, and, you don’t have to apologise, I’m the one  make you offend” I see his face is full of sincere.

“Apologies accepted” I just smile at him, well this man surely is good looking and well manner.

“I’m sorry Mr. Michael, but for the behave of my sister, you can take any bun from this shop, and I will make it free for you” Kaitleen say.

“No need to do that Miss, I just want to buy some Choux, I heard this shop is popular by it so well made choux”  so this man only want to eat choux? Hmm..

“I’m sorry sir, but, today we can’t made the choux, my sister is little bit sick this day, she can’t make it” Kaitleen explain to the man.

“Hey, what did take you so long?” as someone enter the shop. This man is not like Michael, he is rude and I can feel in my blood that I hate him.

“I’m sorry for keep you waiting Jared, I’m talking to this lady”

“Don’t waste your time talking with this stupid women, they are not even worth a minute from you, hurry up, you are wasting my time in this dirty place” WHAT??!!! This man is so.. so..

I can feel rage build up at my body.

“Get lost, bastard” I shout at him.

“You are testing my patient ” and right in front of many people, he yank me to his hard body and kiss me at the lips.

==============================================================================================

for your information:

Jinni = JaeJoong

Jared = Jung Yunho

Kaitleen = Kim Junsu

Michael = Micky YooChun.

Sorry, i have to change their name coz this is past life, but i hope you all reader continue to read my story.. 

CHOUX = The pastry filled with various flavors of cream and is often topped with chocolate. Choux pastries can also be filled with ingredients such as cheese, tuna, or chicken to be used as appetizers.”