Chapter 20

Strangers in Love

Chapter 20

 

Chinen and Inoo arrived at Yamada’s house after an hour. You can be bewildered why it took Yamada so long just to arrived at his own house. Well, he has no sense of direction right? Or maybe he’s just a complete idiot.

 

Chinen nervously pushes the doorbell and a lovely woman greeted them with a smile. As the woman approaches them, her eyes widened.

 

“Are... Are you Yuri-chan?! And you... you’re Inoo right?!” she said as she pointed at Chinen and Inoo.

 

The two watched her in amazement, “How did you know ma’am?” asked Chinen.

 

“Oh... you’re so cute!!!! Don’t call me ma’am, it should be mom okay?” she said as she pinched Chinen’s cheeks.

 

“Ummm... Are you Ryosuke’s mother?” asked Chinen again.

 

“Hai! I am the mother of that buta! Come in, come in dear! Make yourself feel at home!”

 

The two nodded, Chinen chuckled that Mrs. Yamada called his son “ buta”

 

They went to the living room and sat on the couch as Mrs. Yamada gets some juice.

 

“You know Yuri-chan, my son is really an idiot right? But he truly loves you, he’s still complaining that he loves you very much and his heart really hurts when he arrived here. Doesn’t he realize that you are also in love with him? I’m right, am I not, Yuri?

 

Chinen just nodded. She is blushing and Yamada’s mother quickly came to her and pinched her cheeks. “I knew it! Waaah! I can’t wait to have a cute daughter-in-law like you!” and again, Chinen felt embarrassed as Inoo laughed silently beside her.

 

“Anoo.. But who is Shida Mirai? She called Yuri earlier, claiming that she’s Yamada’s girlfriend.” Asked Inoo.

 

“WHAT?! Oh don’t mind her, I really don’t like that girl. She’s Ryosuke’s best friend and I knew from the start that she’s in love with my son. Don’t worry, Ryosuke has never thought of her more than a best friend.”

 

Chinen smiled hearing the explanation of Yamada’s mother.

 

“Oh, Yuri-chan, Ryosuke’s now sleeping in his room! Do you want to peek? Or do you want to sleep with him again? Oh, your last night together ended up on something erted that my son did right?” Mrs. Yamada teased. Yamada has definitely told the whole story to his mother.

 

They all went to Yamada’s room, Chinen is so excited to see him once again and once they opened the room, she wished that she had never ever set foot on this house again.

 

Yamada is on top of Shida, kissing her passionately.

 

“Ryosuke...” she said as she run out of the house, crying.

 

~~~~

SO SHOOOOORT XD