Chapter 23

Strangers in Love

Chapter 23

 

“We’re home!” Yamada shouted when they opened the door.

 

“Yeah right, and it took us ages to get here, for God’s sake Ryosuke, it’s your own house! How can you get lost?” Chinen is now struggling to remove her entwined hands with Yamada’s.

 

“Well... I think I just love to get lost, besides that means more time with you right?” Yamada smiled sweetly at her and leaned closer to have a kiss so that Chinen will stop complaining.

 

They broke their kiss when they felt a flash of light and they heard somebody squealing and clapping.

 

“Oh my gosh, how sweet! Go on! Just kiss each other, my camera is ready!” screamed Mrs. Yamada excitedly.

 

“Mom! What are you doing!” exclaimed Yamada as the two lovers both blush.

 

“Well, I’m just capturing your sweet moments so that there will be many pictures for the slideshow of your wedding! By the way, I have planned it already, it will be an extravagant one!” continued Mrs. Yamada.

 

“Huh?! Mom are you insane? What wedding? We... We’re too young!” he said defensively but he suddenly smiled while imagining Chinen walking down the aisle and she’ll become Mrs. Yamada too.

 

“Look at your sly smile there Ryosuke, I know that you want it too.” Smirked his mother.

 

Our little princess is just chuckling by the naughtiness of this mother and son.

 

“Uwaah Yuri-chan, you’re really cute dear! I’m sorry that you have been living with this idiot son of mine. Please take care of him!” said Mrs. Yamada as she hugs the girl.

 

Chinen smiled and nodded, earning another tight hug from the older woman.

 

“Hmm... I see, you’re not having a quarrel anymore. Tell me what happened!” his mom excitedly said.

 

“Yuri confessed to me.” Grinned Yamada and Chinen hit his shoulder.

 

“NO! You just listened to me secretly!”

 

“But still, you said that you love me!”

 

“Well, I do... But that’s not the point!” Chinen exclaimed and he saw Yamada blushing.

 

Yamada is so happy because Chinen is not denying her love. Everything is just perfect and then, another flash was made.

 

“Uwaaah! Perfect! You two are soooo adorable!” Mrs. Yamada smiled happily while holding the camera.

 

“Mou... Mom, just give us some time together! ALONE!” shouted Yamada and dragged Chinen to his room.

 

They both sit on the bed afterwards. Yamada looks at Chinen and sees the girl trembling.

 

“What is it Yuri? Why are you acting like that?”

 

Yamada got no response so he pokes Chinen’s cheeks. “Ne... Why? Tell me.”

 

“Because... this... is the place where you kissed your best friend passionately.” Chinen finally said, blushing because she is jealous for something stupid.

 

Yamada smirks at her. “Don’t be jealous Yuri. You know, I can do MORE PASSIONATE things than that. And I will do it ONLY WITH YOU.”

 

Chinen looks at him and saw Yamada’s evil grin. She suddenly realizes what the ert pig is thinking and she hits Yamada’s head hard.

 

“Just try to lay your fingers on me and I will definitely make sure that you will not see the sun again!”

 

“So what? You are my sun. I’m not afraid to lose the other sun if that means I can have you.”

Chinen looks at him with horror in her face as Yamada lays her forcefully on the bed. Yamada is now on top of Chinen.

 

“I love you Yuri.” He said before leaning to give Chinen a passionate kiss. Chinen tries to struggle but she fail because the boy is very strong for her.

 

“RYOSUKE! TRY DOING SOMETHING TO YURI-CHAN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE GONE! I WILL KILL YOU. SON!” Mrs. Yamada shouted loudly from the living room. “NOW GET OUT THERE! YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO YURI-CHAN’S HOUSE! IT’S GETTING LATE!”

 

Yamada groans and Chinen pushes him.

 

“Do it again and I will surely choose Ryutaro over you!!!” Chinen hissed.

 

The boy bows apologetically, “I’m sorry, I’m just too excited. It won’t happen again. Oh, I mean, it will happen again but at the right time! Hahahaha!” he laughed and the girl send him an “I-don’t-get-why-I-love-this-ert-boy” face and stormed out of the room.

 

Yamada followed her and when they are both in the living room, Chinen hugged Inoo.

 

“Senpai! Ryosuke tried to me!” she exclaimed and both Inoo and Mrs. Yamada went closer to the boy.

 

The two girls slap each of Yamada’s cheeks so hard that it became red right away.

 

“You rascal! Who told you that you can do that to my beloved kouhai! I will be watching you!”

 

“Ryosuke! Try to do that again and I will burn you alive!”

 

Both girls continue to scold the buta and our princess is just laughing while comfortably sitting on the couch.

 

After a few minutes, they all decided to go home, it’s getting dark and cold.

 

“Goodbye darling!” Mrs. Yamada hugged Chinen very tight. “Don’t be afraid to call me if that ert starts harassing you again, okay?”

 

“MOM! Why are you calling your own son like that?!” complained Yamada while rubbing his swollen cheeks.

 

“Because you are always thinking of erted stuffs to my Yuri-chan!” and the boy pouted.

 

Chinen smiled, “Hai Mom! I will call you frequently!” The woman became delighted on the way Chinen addressed her, as well as Yamada.

 

“Okay, be safe on your way! Inoo-chan, please look after this two.”

 

Inoo nodded and all of them travelled their way back home. Inoo expected that the two will be doing lovey dovey moments but the journey ended in silence.

 

“Yuri, call me if there’s a problem okay?”

 

They bid goodbye to one another as Inoo go back to her own home.

~~

 

 

yeeaaay, I promised Beah to post all the chapters today...

so here you go~~ 

gonna post all of it! <3 <3

oi Beah~~ you should post and finish all of your fics too!!! Go Go Go!! :*