여덟. There goes EXO

You are not the One

 

     YOO JIN pov

 

 

I slumped in my chair as the bell rang indicated the school's over.

Tap from Eunnie disenchanted me. "Hey brat. Don't wait me, i'll be in school until evening." She left after received lazy nod from me.

I stared at the door as some students passed it. Should i get out? I didn't want school to be over, exactly, i didn't want to spend my precious time with 12 dorks called EXO-it wasn't that i hate them or something. Yeah i admit i do hate two of them but the rest.. i didn't know, i didn't like they looks snobby and all. I palmed my whole face in frustation and thought about something. Something very smart i could think. Something i can use as runaway way.

Yeah, back gate!

I swung my side bag and ran outside keenly. Many students were out but i passed through them as fast as i could by take advantage of gap. I bumped some students and i just say simple sorry and kept running, couldn't care less because EXO might found me anytime. Finally, i was be able to saw the back gate from afar. It's kinda far from my class and isolated because usually pals prefer to use main gate but really now i kind of grateful it was made. As i thought, there was noone.

I picked the pace faster as the gate came nearer. When i came out through it, i mentally congratulate myself.

Congratulate for saving my times up.

And to avoid twelve digusting dorks.

 

I was just about to walk to bus stop when a voice stopped me.

"YOO JINI-SSHI... WAIT!!!"

 

oh boy...

 

I gulped nervously and inwardly prayed it's not one boy from EXO.

Oh heck, anything but EXO!

 

I slowly turned and sighed relieved it was only a boy next class. He panted as he reached my place and asked some formulas. I monotonously answered and with a blink of eye he left after said 'thank you'.

Wow, it was fast, good thing he listened thoroughly. i thought

I was about to direct myself to my destination when a body bumped me harshly. That wasn't really hurt but what made me furious that this person did it clearly deliberately.

 

"Hey-"

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

I scoffed at Luhan's intimidating figure in front of me.

"Oh excuse me. I was about to go my peaceful home before you came up and purposely impinged my shoulder!"

He rolled his eyes at my sarcastic remark. "Don't try to run, missy, you have some duty to do."

I pfft-ed his words but moped afterwards when others showed up.

"Ah.. there you go, Yoo Jin. We already find you everywhere." A boy's sweet voice rang inside my ears. His sweaty angelic face beamed at me and a second i felt bad to burden him but hey-they're the one who need me. This guy i wonder sometimes if he really a player but nevermind, i average them all.

 

Behind him, was a squinty boy with playful face lightly chuckled. "She sure was good at hide-and-seek."

Soon, the faced guy and a chubby guy trailed off. "They waited at Luhan's!"

The sweet angelic guy -not Luhan i told you- who already stood next to me gave him nod as signal and turned to me.

"Introduce myself. I'm Suho, known as EXO's leader. Shall we go now?"

Felt like there's no other choice, i followed them.into a black luxurious car in school's parking lot which i asumed Suho's because he drove. I took back seat beside the window with the squinty guy. Kris, fortunately, claimed seat next to Suho  in front of me, but Luhan sat calmly next to me. Hoo doo.

I sighed but annoyingly Luhan heard me.

"What's with that sigh, grumpy girl?" he poked my cheeks with his index finger like a little kid.

I frowned. "Shut up, put that thing away from me and don't give me any nickname."

He poked his tongue out. "Why not? You're like grumpy cat. Always grumpy and gloomy and..." he stopped when felt a looks.

"Shut it up, Lu. I'm having headache." Kris massaged his temple while Luhan talked by himself 'okay, okay..'

I must thanked Kris for saved me from immature annoying kid. I chuckled inside.

Right, i'll just do it through telepathy.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 hi! omg i missed you guys :D feel bad because i didnt update it in very long time and i've got important thing for you guys!

 

 

I am SEARCHING for BETA AUTHOR to be my coauthor. I need someone who can explain much while i can't because lack of time and thinking. i will think the idea myself and post it but i can't explain loong and pour all feelings i'm rushed so i need someone please <3 if you're not too active its ok because me too :)

 

Do you know GRUMPY CAT? just search it on google image, they made its meme so funny. And i came up with one news again!

I'm planning of making Luhan's oneshot . (Or maybe other members too) so i recommended you if you want your bias in my oneshot please comment who.

 

That's all. ha thanks for new readers. Please survive until the next chapter XD 안녕!Annyeong!