다섯. Hate and Hate

You are not the One

 

 

 

After that incident, i made up with Eun Ra. All i can did was just can thank God for gave me a truly friend, who help whenever i exactly need. That day, Eun Ra secretly followed us because of her anxiousness. She overheared EXO before, they talked about the dare brought Kris have to break someone’s heart things. And yes like her assessment, that happened.

 

One month passed, i got bullied from some students and EXO, well not the whole members but only Kris and that one EXO’s blonde guy. They sometimes throw me paper ball, stick with used bubble gum, and purposely block and make me stumble. I ignored those all the way, i don’t give a about what they do, all i care was grades and Eun Ra though.

 

 

           ___________________________________________

 

 

Eun Ra observed her pal who burried her face on the table. In others’ eyes, she may look depressed but for those eyes of hers, this is her.

 

“Yoonie... AH!” she exclaimed. “Let’s go to blind date!” she beamed in front of the gloomy face, hoped she can meet with the joyful Yoo Jin she miss.

 

I groaned and looked up groggily. “For you?”

 

She watched amazedly as my pale face hitted by sunlight from outside the window got so matched with the natural straight brown hair, the pink lips innocently fitted with my appearance. Eun Ra sometimes wonder why this girl have no boyfriend until now.

 

She pouted cutely. “Nah, for you!!” She pointed her index finger at my stupefied face.

 

I frowned and then put my head down again. “i don’t need any. Please, wake me up when there’s teacher, Eunnie”

 

Eun Ra sighed at my rejection.

Sure i know what she tought now.

 

My personality totally changed after that dolorous day, after my heart broke, after my hope shattered, after my first crush fooled me. My first impression towards boys in love things totally damaged.

 

Next thing i know, Me, Jung Yoo Jin, started hate boys.  I just couldn’t help it, this fragile heart i have just don’t want to be broken again. That just bring me to long long sadness and sorrow.

 

Sometimes, i want to chuckle at my fatuity also naivete. How come i didn’t know and freely nodded in agreement that day?

 

Pfft.

How fatuous.

 

Later, the teacher came with the worksheet in her hands. Eun Ra turned her body one hundred eighty degree ahead so now she faced the front after patted my hand. I indolencely woke up and propped up my head with hand while looked at teacher in boredom, but still carefully listened to teacher because i don’t want any detention or bad grade on my report.

 

“Class, i have assignment for you all. And you should work in a pair.”

 

Eun Ra squealed and faced the empty-soul of me. Predicted we two will end up as a pair as usual. “We w--”

 

“It should be one boy and one girl.”

 

“Uh-oh.” Eun Ra slumped and swiftly gazed at me with worry, as expected i facepalmed myself, cogitated i must work with boy. The teacher wrote out names on whiteboard and clapped both of her hands. “Here’s your pair. Now, found yours so we can discuss it earlier.”

 

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. Pss... i should work with a boy? Whatever i don’t care though. I will definitely the one who do job mostly- or maybe whole our work. Boys are useless. But it’ll be easier that way.

 

In a quick glance, my classmates already stood up and looked for the mate.  Whereas, i still glued to seat and searched my name on whiteboard with uninterested feel.

 

‘Jung Yoo Jin paired with

 

That’s it. But before i look again, a body humpered my view, totally prevented me to look more. I saw the person through corner of eyes and assumed the person is a boy since he has tall height.

 

“Get out! You blocked my sight!” i hissed, words full of rudeness.

 

The person seemed surprised at my talk. Still, i didn’t bother to look at his face. He’s unimportant anyway.

 

“Ahh.. mian. I’m Oh Sehun, your workmate.” he offered his hand for a handshake.

 

I eyed his hand with ‘wtf’ look, didn’t bother to reach it, but finally spoke. “Yoo Jin.”

 

“Oh, Yoo Jin-ah. I hope we will get along well.” he smiled respectly and pulled his hand awkwardly after realized i didn’t respond.

 

I scoffed slightly, ignored the boy whether he annoyed with the attitude or not. Well, if he annoyed, he’ll throw up the work to me and that better than we chat and work together. My palm still held my head while my eyes directed to the teacher. I just hope he won’t talk to me again and just leave the work to you so i won’t be bounded by him.

 

 

           ___________________________________________

 

 

“Ow.. mother of questions?! What in the world is this questions mean?” Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration. His expression showed grief and his hair was messy. But with his flawless kid look, it only looked cute.

 

My smile unconsciously unfurled at Sehun’s blabber but i quickly covered it up again. My inner reminded how much pain i received from boy and i decided to wear a mask. A rude and ominous mask.

 

“Just leave it to me, you go.”  i decided to speak.

 

Sehun blinked at me and shook his head repeatedly. “Aniyo! I will assist too. Since it a group project. It’ll be not fair if it’s only you who finish off.”

 

I raised my eyebrow at his statement, didn’t expect he will reject the offer. But i still didn’t want to relate with him.

 

I tapped your finger unpatiently on the table. Just leave, will ya?

“Ani.” He glanced at me again from the paper with puzzled look. “What?”

 

“You or me who do it?” i gave him selection. My eyes locked at the table i tapped with finger. I waited him to answer the offer i gave. I whole-heartly pray he’ll say ‘ok, then you.’ C’mon, don’t be so stubborn you Oh kid!

 

 For a moment, he finally spoke.

 

“Both.” he simply answered. His calm voice just digusted me since his answer didn’t match with my expectation.

 

I sighed unpatiently. “Can’t you just leave?! I hate you for heaven’s sake. I already gave you offer whether i or you who’ll do this but you answered ‘both’?! Just give this lady some space for breath, kiddo. Now, please.... go. Away!” i snapped blatantly, emphazising the word ‘away’, and the ‘please’ i talked was just a sarcasm.

 

“Oh. S-sorry.” he put his head down in regret.

 

I peeked him for a moment. Slightly, guilty rushed through my body when i saw his repentance but shook my head unconspicuously. What was  i feel guilty for? I glanced to the fellow in front of you and determined to ask again but a bit nicer, “Now, it’s me or you who will do this work?”

 

He raised his hand in gaiety. “Me! Me! Let me do it for my apologize to you!” He gently pulled the paper from my table and bowed. “Sorry again about that.” With that, he ran back to his seat.

 

My eyes watched cautiously at Sehun’s sudden mirth. Slightly agaze but i decided to brush it off. Whatever. i thought

 

 

           ___________________________________________

 

 

I read one of my favorite novel in the library corner peacefully. My eyes travelled the book, word by word i carefully followed to abreast the story. Sometimes, unconsciously my mouth let out small whimper, effect from imagined it too lively. I had been read it since one hour ago in order to override the boredom you got outcome of insisted to wait Eun Ra finish her student council assembly. Finally, after long time i closed the thick book and sighed happily, satisfied with the ending.

 

“End.” i mumbled whilst smiled. I stretched my sore arms and look at the clock. It was nearly two hours waiting for Eun Ra but still didn’t see her coming sign yet. I stuffed air to my cheeks boredly and stole a glance to check people inside library. My eyes observed the situation and activities visitors did. Suddenly, my eyes landed on someone beside me. I shrieked at the calm figure i stole a glance to.

 

Just what the hell!?

 

Right next to me, there was Oh Sehun sat silently, intently stared at me. I became worried with the scream but luckily  seems no one hear it. Meanwhile he tilted his head in confuse.

 

“What?” he blinked innocently. Obviously didn’t intruded with my shocked things.

 

I put one hand in front of my chest to muffle the shock and sighed softly. “You.. How long have you been there?” i inquired peevishly, my index finger directed to him. This insane kid just near to get me heart attack. “Didn’t i tell you to stay away from me?!”

 

He pouted cutely-which i sensed digusting-and nudged the paperwork teacher gave us early. I arched my eyebrow waited for his explanation even though i had guess what he’s gonna talk.

 

“I can’t do it alone. It’s too hard.”

 

I scoffed. “Then why did you said you will do it yourself?”

 

“Please..” he pleaded. “Teach me.”

 

I facepalmed myself. “Forget it, i’ll do it myself.” i blurted as i snatched the paper away.

 

His eyes widened in instant. “B-but the teacher commanded me to ask you.”

 

My frown just got bigger and bigger. Again, the teacher place me as a tutor. I mean pssh.. they didn’t even pay me to do this kind of thing, but if i don’t do it i afraid they drop my score. What a tricky people..

 

“Okay. I’ll teach you.” i finally spoke but hurriedly cutted off his gaiety. “But only 15-minutes-session only. Tomorrow, here.”

 

 He nodded eagerly happy. “Thank you, Yoo Jin-ah. Then i’ll take my leave now. Bye.”

 

I just glanced at his retreating figure and sighed. Tutor session again.. These teachers sure like to manipulate me.

 

I stuffed my things to my one-sided-strap bag and headed out library. I was busy texting Eun Ra to inform her i will wait in front of council room when someone intercepted my feet.

 

Oh fudge! I tried to balance my weight but failed. Fortunately the hard floor didn’t collide with my head but my feet. I hissed in pain when i felt the sting sensation over my legs. My things spread all over messily. I looked up to meet the EXO’s blonde haired-guy smirked at me victoriously.

 

“I think the floor missed you.” he chuckled evily. Hands were in pockets.

 

“ off, bovine!” i snapped, too tired of all his pranks.

 

He snickered and smirked once again at my vulnerable sight before went out from the room.

 

Ugh, i hate you, Xi Luhan!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ni Hao! All my dear readers~! Missed me? xD Sorry for the late laateee update. Well, what can i say?... Exam? this is finale, so i should focus O_O and if there's a break time, i wrote this a little by little. How about the story? :> i added Sehun and for reader(s) who want Luhan come immediatelly, don't worry xD now he's here!

Anyway, let's see... 31 SURSCRIBERS and 2 UPVOTERS ?! A BIG BIG THANK YOU ,CHER!

Angels who give me big spirit; Yijiko & YOMYOMF love ya ma angeels:3

Click HERE if you wanna be my angels too ==

to rescue me from laziness <-lol jk^^ wait for my next upcoming chappie...

XOXO