일곱. Eat crow

You are not the One

 

     KRIS pov

okay, godkrisus, you can do it. Just a 'I'm sorry. Can you be our tutor?' and ZAP.. end!

I took a deep breath as my feet dragged me towards 1A 's room. I reached there and saw Yoo Jin ate her lunch inside the classroom with her friend.

Yoo Jin smiled sweetly when her friend told something like joke. She smiled adorably and i-- the hell, wu fan?! stop thinking about her looks.

They chatted happily and didn't aware of my coming. 

I gritted my teeth unpatiently as i waited for the perfect timing.

How am i supposed to apologize if there's her friend ?

Not long after that, God fulfilled my wish. Her friend-who she called 'Eunnie' excused herself and went to restroom.

I did a small fist tug with victory.

Now, it's the time.

I approached her and saw hint of something in her eyes.

Confusion? Surprised? Hate? Grudge? Oh well whatever because it was suddenly disappearad replaced by digusted looks.

"What are you doing here?!" she retorted, did what i expected.

Now,  brave yourself, Wu Yi Fan...

Say it!

 

 

"I... Sorry.... Yoo Jin." It's sounded awkward and unsincere but trust me i couldn't help it.

She just chuckled cynically. "Oh? What do you need from me..... again?" 

I gulped that she easily read my mind. "Uh.. Principal want you to teach EXO."

"Hell no! I'm not taking care of 12 stupids!!" Did she just call us stupid? This girl is awful... Bid goodbye to nice manner Kris.

"Hell yeah, lady Jung Yoo Jin, teachers' favouritism. The principal already threw out his injunction, you don't have any choice" i replied sarcastically.

I smirked triumphantly as she let out a tired groan sign of defeatness. "Fine, moron!!"

I made my way to the door and shouted eagerly. "See ya afterschool, grumpy girl!!!"


           

 

   YOO JIN pov

 

What. the. . man?

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I MUST BABYSIT 12 IDIOT PIGS WTF WITH THIS JOKE?! I'M NOT INTO THIS URGH!!

asdfghjklzxxcvbnmqwertyuiop!!!!

"Jeez, calm down you brat." Eunnie knocked my forehead with her index finger. She knew it after came back from restroom i blabbered out things to her. Woops, did i say it out loud?

"Yes bratty. You screamed it." she massaged her head. "And now you give me headache."

I slumped in my chair. "Soweeehh... can't help it.... too angry......" I'm not intend to looks like kid but a next time i just realized i pouted which eagerly earned pinch from Eunnie.

"Gahhh babygirl so cutee~~" She eyesmiled and spazz over me.

I ward her hands out of my redden cheeks before i lost my flesh. "Stop it, Eunnie. It's digusting."

Eunnie only giggled. "Aish, c'mon you only teach-no less no more. What so bad about that?"

I frowned. "That -faced pylon..... and the angelic outside-devilish inside punk."

"Angelic outside-devilish inside punk? Pfft.... I guess it's Luhan. Keke.. It's Kris the pylon haha! Call him that in front of him! That would be great show!"

"Psshh.. trust me i will." i shot her a convince look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@jungyoonji_ yay 4 upvoters! and 2+ surscribers! *do failest dance ever*

love ya all *blow a kiss ; everyone run for their lives* | this chapter's short and ohmg i'm sorry^^" then i must go sleep now or i will awake until morning O_O

k. bye!