Oppa? Jung Oppa?

A brother's sacrifice

YOUR P.O.V

As we were heading back to the suite after having lunch, Gongchan oppa was acting really suspicious. He wouldn't stop smiling sheepishly & every now and then he'd check his watch for the time. Feeling curious, I asked, "Oppa, why are you acting like that? Why are you so suspicious?" He snapped back to reality. "Huh? Oh. Um. Nothing." Before I could probe him any further, we were already arriving the suite. 

 

GONGCHAN P.O.V

*6.40. It should be arriving soon.* "Oppa, why are you acting like that? Why are you so suspicious?" I snapped back to reality. "Huh? Oh. Um. Nothing." *. She almost caught me there.* Before I knew it, we were already arriving the suite. As we got nearer to her suite, I checked the time. *6.45. Has it arrived yet* 

I felt my phone vibrate & as I checked my phone, I received a text saying 'Its done.'

"Perfect" I muttered under my breath. "Did you say something?" I turned to her. "Nope." 

-------------

YOUR P.O.V

When we finally reached my suite, I saw a package at my door, awaiting me. Feeling curious, I quickened my pace & picked it up. As I opened the package, it revealed the 'Stitch' I badly wanted just now in the store. There was a note attached to it so I read it.

" Jagi~

         I overheard that you wanted this so badly but didn't want to buy it because it was expensive. Don't you know I'd buy anything for you no matter how expensive it is, just to make you happy? Do you see the heart 'Stitch' is holding? On it is written 'Stitch' & 'Angel'. Stitch is me while Angel is you. You complete me, my dear. You're my missing half. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. I promise to not leave you if you promise me you won't leave me too. I Love You, my Jagi

                                                                                                                                                                                                  With Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                               Oppa

 

A tear rolled down my cheek as I read the note. I felt so touched. He would buy a huge 'Stitch' just for me even though it was expensive. I looked up to see him smiling away while scanning the hallway, not making eye contact with me. I immediately gave him a bear hug. "Thank you Oppa! Thank You! This means so much to me, Thank You! I love you too Jagi~" Then I realised. I just called him 'Jagi'. *Oh .*

I quickly released him from my bear hug & looked around nervously. "Did you just call me Jagi?" He beamed. "No." I answered, refusing to admit. "Yes, you did" "No, I didn't" "Yes, you did. Admit it." "No." He then started poking me. "Admit it" "Yah! Stop poking me!" He continued to poke me & I tried to run away but he trapped me and began tickling me. "Op-p-pa. S-s-stop. T-ti-tick-ling M-me" I could barely talk with him tickling me like there's no tomorrow. "No, I won't stop until you admit that you called me Jagi"

"Yah! St-st-stop it" "Then admit that you called me Jagi" I shook my head. He tickled me harder & I finally gave in. "O-o-okay f-f-fine I A-admit I-i-it!" He finally stopped tickling me. I let out a sigh of relief & gave him a light punch on the shoulder. "You're so immature, you know?" He either didn't hear what I said or chose not to hear it. "Call me Jagi again" "What? No" He raised his hands in mid-air & brought them close to my waist, wiggling them. "Or I'll start tickling you again" He threatened with a smirk.

I wasn't going to take any risk. "Fine. Jagi~" I said with a forced smile. "Say I love you Jagi & this time, not with a forced smile" *Aish this kid* "I love you Jagi~" He beamed. "Yay" I rolled my eyes. & then I remembered the 'Stitch' & immediately hugged it. "I love you" *What was that?* I hugged it again. "I love you". *Gongchan oppa? Isnt that his voice?* I looked at him. He was smiling sheepishly. "Surprise~" I smiled. "You're really sweet you know? Thank you oppa" Then I geve him another hug. He wrapped his arms around me tight but not too tight. I felt so warm in his embrace. 

"My little princess's all grown up now" That voice. I know that voice. I slowly broke from Gongchan oppa's embrace & looked at the owner that voice & who I saw shocked me. "Oppa? Jung Oppa" 

---------------

HEY GUYS! REMEMBER WHO JUNG IS? HOPE YOU HAVENT FORGOTTEN HIM :P ANYWAYS, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE OKAY? 

OH & DO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @D_TT_BAP :) I FOLLOW BACK :D