Gomowo Oppa

A brother's sacrifice

END FLASHBACK 

L.JOE P.O.V

" I just. I just. I just want to see him one last time. I didnt even get the chance to say goodbye to him or to tell him that I love him. I didn't even manage to hug him one last time or kiss him goodbye. I just. I miss him. So much." she said through her sobs, her tears continously flowing from her eyes.

She must have been keeping this pain in for so long. She must have had a hard time but yet she still put on a smile. I couldn't bear to see her like that. Even I had tears gathering in my eyes but I held them back because I knew I had to be strong for her.

She hung her head low, still sobbing. I didn't want her to cry anymore. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were red & puffy as she had been crying a lot. Our eyes locked & we just remained like that till I pulled her into my embrace and said, " I know its been hard for you & I know that my words may not be able to help you but I just want you to know that I won't let you go through this alone. I'll always be there when you need me. I don't wish to see you cry anymore because it really pains me to see you like that. Also, Teen Top & Gongchan oppa will be there for you. I know its tough but we'll get through this. Together."

 

YOUR P.O.V

As he said those words to me, I somehow felt my pain slowly fading away. The burden I've been keeping in was being lifted. Slowly, a smile formed on my face. A smile I've never had for a long time. A smile I have been missing for so many years. Tears started trickling from my eyes again but they aren't tears of sadness. They're tears of joy. I have regained my happiness just by those simple words. 

*Oppa I don't know why but my heart keeps beating faster when I'm with you. Even so, when I'm with Gongchan oppa, I get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I feel like that. Do I have feelings for you? Do I have feelings for Gongchan oppa? I don't know but I'll let fate decide. But you have helped me regain my happiness and for that, I owe you a lot.*

"Gomowo Oppa"

--------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( MIANHAE >.<

SO... IS HEA JUNG IN LOVE WITH L.JOE OR GONGCHAN? WHO WILL SHE END UP WITH? WHO WILL FATE BRING HER TO? WELL, U HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS TO FIND OUT. 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ARASSO?